NWE- Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event. Hands down. Full of amazing action and had me wondering who was actually going to come out on top and that is the perfect ME. When you have the reader constantly wondering with every line.

Worst Match: I gotta agree with Magnus. Cage vs. Kane. The match didn't have me sitting on the edge of my seat. but I think it was the only match of the night that didn't have that feel.

Best Promo: Cena and HHH. It was phenomenal build up. Building up Cena is really good job fon your part. nicely done.

Worst Promo: I felt the Batista promo was eh but I understand wanting to keep his promos short and sweet.

Additional Comments: I kinda felt like you were trying to cram as many people as you could into the first show. Which I understand but sometimes less is more. It was a great first show and really proved your a great writr in my book. I hope you keep it up.

seX-Power

BM- The Main Event. What a great ending to a great match. Perfect heel victory but it is so common to make Orton go over these days the end result was a bit of a sigh. The match itself was great though. The last sentence was really random, and 'Batista can't make it' just came out of nowhere.

WM- Fuck man, I hate this. All matches were the awesome but if I had to choose one it would be Cage/Kane, based on the predicatable ending coz as soon as Tomko hit Christain I knew the result. As above said, it also wasnt that encapturing.

BP- Cena interview with HHH. In charachter and you hyped and built Cena. I liked it and it fit well.

WP- Bellefonte, 'you guys smell bad to'. The promo got a bit confusing at times and could also seem childish. Also, *gasp* he broke kayfabe.

AC- A good first show, the matches were excellent but dont overwork yourself writing extremely long matches for weekly shows. Promos were average and could improve. Good first show, and this has potential to be good. Your work is great.

Check out WWE 2009- Fats Forward to Future if you want. First Show posted.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
hope diesel isnt giving up on this show, i really liked were it was going! great first show and makes me want to read more

CT Styles

For god sake, the thread is more than a month old. Why bump it? You've broken so many rules since coming here. I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet.