NWE- Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

nwelogoWScopy.png

Backstory: N.W.E. was founded by a man named Harry Bellefonte who capitalized, and cashed in his winning lottery ticket, while both rival wrestling companies World Wrestling Entertainment or WWE, and Total Nonstop Action, or TNA attempted to cause a merger after Wrestlemania XXIV, but fan's decided to tune out of both shows as to it being stale, and not used well. After several interview's, with upset fan's Harry Bellefonte took notes he saw that the fan's complained about how they didn't appreciate the sudden change, and that it would’ve been better off separate. Wrestling Entertainment mogul Vince McMahon refused to drop out, so he stayed on his flagship show Monday Night Raw, and dropped Friday Night Smackdown!, and Tuesday Night ECW. McMahon was forced to drop several contract's. He kept young talent such as Matt Sydal, and Kofi Kingston to name a few. Harry Bellefonte attained huge contract's such as former world champion Paul Levesque's, and fan favorite yet recently injured John Cena. Other notable names under NWE contract are Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Jim Ross, Glen Jacobs, Mark Calloway(pending), Phil Brooks, Dave Bautista, and Shawn Michaels. Mr. Bellefonte is a very social being, and is close friends with huge asset's such as Stephanie McMahon, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Kay, and Steve Borden. Harry is in the works with a two year deal with Kevin Kay‘s Spike TV. As for the time being Harry has been holding press conferences, and will be holding un-televised house shows with his talent, to garner up some money for the appropriate funds. Right now thousands of die hard wrestling fans are tuning into this company. Bellefonte has ran several small wrestling programs which were televised on Lifetime© known as The Movement Wrestling. Harry has stated that he feels confident, and estimated three house show's before the first televised episode. In a recent interview with NWE talent Ken Anderson, Ken said that he was very excited to work for NWE, and can't wait for the company to start, and anxiously awaits his first world championship. On the creative team the likes of Jeremy Borash, and Harry Bellefonte himself, will be writing most wrestling script's, while star's help pitch idea's. Harry has been said to be helped by Stephanie McMahon. Harry Bellefonte hired former TNA talent, and manager Kevin Nash. Nash will be an on screen talent as well as a backstage booker. Harry Bellefonte purchased several rights to defunct pay per view's from both TNA, and WWE. Harry looks to be very successful, and to make a legacy. He also purchased tag lines, and slogan's for all the talent. Stay tuned into NWE for the best wrestling experience ever!

N.W.E. Championship's:
NWE World Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
NWE Continental Championship: Vacant
NWE World Tag Team Champion: Vacant

N.W.E. Official Roster:
“The Game” Triple H
Randy “The Legend Killer” Orton
“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe
“The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels
“The Animal” Dave Batista
“The Big Red Machine” Kane
Mr. Kennedy
Robert Roode
Montel Vontavious Porter “MVP”
Jim Ross- Color Commentator
Beth Phoenix- Contract Pending
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels
Jeff Hardy
“The Straight Edge Superstar” CM Punk
Christian “Instant Classic” Cage
Tyson Tomko
Carlito
Melina
“The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga
Bubba Ray Dudley
John “The Shaman of Sexy” Morrison
Kevin “Diesel” Nash
The Miz
“The Worlds Largest Athlete” The Big Show
Jerry “The King” Lawler- Play by Play Commentator
Devon Dudley
John “The Boss” Cena- Injured

2008 Pay Per View Schedule:

“Unbreakable”
Madison Square Garden
New York, New York
November 2nd, 2008

“Tech-Tuesday” (Fan Interactive)
Staples Center
Los Angeles, California
November 25th, 2008

ooc: Well my comp's still busted, and charger-less. SO yeah.. Every chance I get I will write and I'm so pissed, due to the fact that I was half way done with show one, but now I must start again. So yeah, I might as well just post this up that way I don't lose it.. Show one is currently being written I say it will be ready by next week on thursday.. Hopefully.. Well I wish myself luck!!! First preivew up later..

Wrestling Station

Having Batista in it, makes it a good BTB :good: oh and no Brian Kendrick? thats awesome :shifty:
Next time, try save what you type like every 5 minutes so that you wont have to re do the whole thing when you are out of battery or something.

Note: its good to see that you used the logo

Goodluck with the show. Im not into btb but I sometimes step by and take a look from time to time.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, I was about to say "OMG WS writes BTB's?!!?" lol.. Thank's anyway's heres some info..

-At a recent interview with NWE owner Harry Bellefonte, and a interviewer from Pro Wrestling Industrated; Harry announced, and show cased his championship belts for NWE. They allowed the interviewer to take snapshot's of the belts, and later was leaked through a source to the media.

WorldHeavyweightChampionship.jpg

The "NWE World Heavyweight ChampionshiThis was said to be NWE's most prestigeous title. The main eventers will be the ones to more than likely participate for this belt. Harry said that the title will be given an owner in three weeks at NWE's first pay per view "Unbreakable". How that will come about is unknown but it sure had us on out feet.

WWEworldtagbelt.jpg

Bellefonte said that this title would be called the "NWE World Tag Team Championship". He referred to the belt as the most unpredictable belt in the company just because any team can win it.. Hopefully, it lives up to the hype, and gives fans reason to watch the tag team division.

nweccbelt.jpg

Mr. Bellefonte said that this will be is main mid card title. It is called the "NWE Continental Championship". Bellefonte said Jeremy Borash will be writing the main story lines for this belt, and teased us when the interviewer asked where the champion will be crowned.

He said that there are plans for another belt, but he said that they were just plans.. Confirmation of the fourth belt is yet to be heard of, but the idea is being thrown in the air by star's like Shawn Michaels, and even the who's said to be a snob backstage Triple H.​

The Rated R CMStar

Good information for started, lol, you took two of my PPV names :shifty:, nah I am kidding. I wish you luck with it and I will be reviewing.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh damn, now that you remind me I gotta edit "Taboo Tuesday" to "Cyber Slam" :shifty:

Well here's some shocking news people!

-Has been confirmed that NWE owner, Harry Bellefonte has traded his contract for former ECW Champion, Rob Van Dam for the young, and talented Dice Duece, and Domino. Bellefonte has been quiet about the exhcange.

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, interesting trade. I reckon that is to focus in the tag division, and for that, Deuce and Domino are interesting picks.

Check out BTW, preview for show has been posted

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
-Mr. Bellefonte is in major talks with a former World Wrestling Entertainment star. Nothing is official but a NWE rep said that the few writer's, and booker's that know are VERY pleased with the news. NWE star Paul Levesque has been said to know of the signing but is unpleased. Again, most of the news is rumours but Harry has much confidence in the star, and revealed that he had been a former two time world champion.

Well show one is only half way done, so thats on hault but I'm going to try, and get the charger for my laptop soon. I'm VERY excited about this BTB, and really think that it will be staying for quite awhile. I will more than likely have the charger some time in the next month.. Hopefully.. For now stay tuned

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
-Harry Bellefonte has just made two huge announcements concernign NWE.
One of which was the purchasing of TNA, and Ring of Honor stars Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelly. A TNA rep recently said "It's better off for both of us. We need money, they need the stars. Simple buisness. We don't need to wish them luck. They are talented." NWE staff is excited about the two. Weather or not they will be a tag team is unknown at the moment.

- Mr. Bellefonte announced the venue, and date for the first NWE show. Tickets have already gone on sail on Ticketmaster. The event will be held at The American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. And is planned to take place on October 13th, 2008

OOC: The beginning is near

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok, so I have returned to BTB. I am doing this BTB, and promise to get one show in at least. I'm planning big here, so don't forget 'bout Diesel yet. I improved the roster, changed the PPV schedual, and will be adding some information. Expect this show done by next week. There wont be an offical preview.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright then. The show is done, and I am getting a preview up just to build hype.

NWE Show One
Miami, Florida
American Airlines Arena

With the hottest new wrestling promotion out. NWE, how will fans react? NWE makes its first stop here in Miami, as South Floridians, prepare to make history on this night.

Tonight, NWE owner, and general manager Harry Bellefonte will make his much anticipated address to the fans, roster, and NWE World Heavyweight Championship. Also, he announced in a press conference earlier that NWE will hold its first ever pay per view only program "Unbreakable". The event is to be held at Madison Square Garden, in New York, New York. How rivalries, and feuds will burst out, and build towards matches at "Unbreakable"? We will have to tune in to find out.

Also, we will rekindle old flames, as Mr. Bellefonte announced that Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelly AKA "The Motor City Machine Guns". Will go two on two against Bubba Ray Dudley, and Devon Dudley AKA "Team 3D" or "The Dudleys". Their past feud was amazing, and barbaric with their matches. Will the feud carry on to NWE? Or will it be put to rest finally?

Then, the other announced match tonight. Its going to be a Monsters Brawl definatly, when "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe. Will be taking on "The World Largest Athlete" The Big Show in one on one competition. This will be the two's first ever encounter, and lets all hope the ring doesn't decompose here.

Also on NWE.. Expect to see Hunter Hearst Helmsly, Randy Orton, Dave Batista, Jeff Hardy, Robert Roode, Kane, Christian Cage, and more!

All predictions will be thanked, and returned.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Your show looks interesting Diesel. I am going to definitely be checking it out.

Motor City Machine Guns
vs Team 3D.
I hope MCMG get a good push. I am a mark for them lol

Monsters Ball
Samoa Joe vs Big Show
Show would make sense but I am sure Joe will get the push lol.

Good luck Diesel.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
N.W.E. Show One
American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida
October 13th, 2008

PYRO!
PYRO!
PYRO!

The crowd goes crazy, as they cheer for the newest wrestling promotion. N.W.E.. “Superstar” by Saliva is sounding through the speakers as we go immediately ringside to Hall of Famers, Jim Ross, and Jerry Lawler.

Jim Ross: “Ladies, and Gentlemen!”

Jerry Lawler: “Little boy’s, and little girls!”

Jim Ross: “Welcome to Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment. The future of sports entertainment.. The future of wrestling.. Is here!”

Jerry Lawler: “And a legacy begins at the American Airlines Arena, here at the “Sunshine State” Miami, Florida!”

Jim Ross: “Yes, indeed King. Home of Wrestlemania XXIV, and now home of N.W.E. for the next two hours.”

Jerry Lawler: “Well JR lets run down what we got tonight for our people!”

Jim Ross: “Well confirmed tonight is NWE’s owner, and general manager Harry Bellefonte will address the crowd, and the state of NWE’s most covenant championship. The N.W.E. World Heavyweight Championship!”

Jerry Lawler: “Also, we have a huge six man tag team match coming up in just a few seconds. Everything else is unfortunately a surprise, as we don’t want to spoil our first show now don’t we?”

Jim Ross: “Well we will return to action right after this quick break from our sponsors.”

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: “Well King I do believe it is time for our first match of the night.”

Jerry Lawler: “You bet it is! Six man tag team action. This will be good.”

Jim Ross: “Well let’s see who comes out first shall we?”

“Kennedy” play’s as Mr. Kennedy walks out the curtain with his vest on. He walks down as he receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. He slides in, and stares at the crowd, in the center of the ring. He look’s up, and holds out his hand. A classic microphone begins being wired down, as the lights go out, and a spotlight traces it. Kennedy eventually catches the microphone, and speaks into it.

Mr. Kennedy: “It’s now time for the main attraction.. Hailing from the greatest city in America Greenbay, Wisconsin.. Weighing in at 233 pounds.. He is Misttttttttteeeeerr… Kennedy!”

He walks over to the corner, and climbs the turnbuckle, and raises the microphone to his face again.

Mr. Kennedy: “……Kennedy!”

Jerry Lawler: “You hear that JR Kennedy! Wait for it… Wait for it.. Kennedy!”

JR: “Yes, King I heard Ken Kennedy. I believe we all did.”

Kennedy hops down as the microphone goes back up. Kennedy stretches out in the corner, as he awaits his partners. Just then, “Loaded” plays as none other than the “Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy walks out the curtain doing his usual theatrics. He takes position and does the usual head banging of his accompanied by huge pyro. Jeff struts down tagging several fans. He slides in, and leaps onto the turnbuckle. He leans out, nodding his head in approval of the crowd who’s giving a wonderful response. Jeff hops down, and see’s Kennedy. He looks paranoid at first but then lets out his knuckles. Kennedy fists him back as the two get side by side awaiting their final partner.

JR: “Charismatic indeed Jeff Hardy is a former champion, and is one hell of an athlete.”

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, Yeah, but did you see the stare down him, and Kennedy had? Those two were long time rivals how in the bluest of blue hell are they suppose to work together?!”

JR: “Well obviously they manned up, and put their differences aside, and look to win tonight.”

“The Fire Burns” blares through the speakers as “The Straight Edge Superstar” CM Punk twirls out arms extended. He lifts his devil horns hand gesture up, and the crowd responds with a tremendous pop for the former Heavyweight Champion. CM Punk walks down chewing on his tongue. He rolls in, and high fives his partners before posing on the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: “Former Heavyweight champion CM Punk is in the building! Can he pull out a win tonight?”

JR: “Well King CM Punk is a very distinguished wrestler, and I don’t think he’d have a problem with that.”

Jerry Lawler: “You know JR you talk an awful lot for someone else. It’s not even your match JR!”

JR: “Just like that’s not even your hair King?”

Jerry Lawler: “Oh ho we have jokes huh JR?”

“Fallen” hit’s as Christopher Daniels comes out with his jacket, and hood over his head. Daniels has his hands in his cryptic position, as he strolls down the aisle to several boo’s. He stops at the bottom of the ramp, and takes off his hood. He hands his jacket to a staff member, and points at the team inside the ring.

JR: “I’ve heard nothing but good things about this fellow King. Christopher Daniels is an exceptional wrestler, and has had a very “golden” career. He set’s out to only improve here at NWE .”

“I’m Coming” hit’s as boo’s immediately spill out. Two pedestals with the MVP logo around them, begin shooting out fire, as Montel Vontavious Port comes out the curtain flustered from the reaction. He slams the ground, and poses as a shot of pyro blows up. He walks down with his sun glasses, and his chain. He meets Daniels at the bottom of the ramp, and drapes his arm along Daniels’s shoulder. He tells Daniels something, and pats him in the shoulder. He takes position awaiting the final team member.

Jerry Lawler: “Montel.. Vontavious.. Porter JR. One of the most highest paid wrestlers in the business!”

JR: “Yes, well money can’t buy you talent King.”

Jerry Lawler: “ So your saying MVP doesn’t have talent? JR are you insane, blind, mentally challenged? JR is one of the best today!”

“Rude” plays as out comes TNA original Robert Roode walks out with his coat. He has his arms open, as he walks down to choruses of boo’s from the crowd. He gets to the bottom where MVP, greets him, and Daniels nods to him. Roode hands his robe to staff members, and the three begin forming a plot. Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, and Mr. Kennedy grow impatient, as they begin teasing their opponents from the inside. The ref is asking the team to come inside. The team eventually slides in, as Roode slaps the taster out of Kennedy’s mouth. Kennedy is held back by his team, and the referee.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, and CM Punk vs. Christopher Daniels, MVP, and Robert Roode

The bell rings, as both teams diverse in who is starting the match. Christopher Daniels decides to step up to the plate for his team. Jeff Hardy decides to go in first. The two men bounce around the ring a bit before locking up, in a collar tie. Jeff Hardy seems as if he is powering Daniels out but Daniels spins out of the hold, and nails some forearms to the back of Jeff’s head. Daniels grabs Jeff Hardy, and nails a few technical knees to slow Hardy down. Daniels backs Jeff in the corner, and begins chopping Jeff. After a few chops Jeff ducks a fourth one, and pushes Daniels into the corner. Jeff immediately hit’s a kick to the mid section using the top rope ad leverage. The ref counts Jeff down, but Jeff lets go at two. Jeff Hardy grabs Daniels by the arm, and whips him into the corner. Daniels goes into the corner back first, and stumbles towards Jeff. Jeff goes for a clothesline, but Daniels ducks it, and nails a big round house kick knocking Jeff to the side. Daniels raises his arm before kicking Jeff in the back. Jeff falls on his stomach, as Daniels falls to the mat for some technicality. Daniels locks on a cross face, and wrenches on Jeff’s face. Jeff yells but sounds smothered by Christopher’s covering palms. Jeff reaches for the ropes but is just out of reach as he continues yelling. Jeff raises his trembling hand as if he was to tap, but instead he pushes himself up which gives him just enough push to grab the bottom rope. Daniels lets go of the hold at the refs three count as he bounces up. Daniels stomps on Jeff a bit with the top rope for leverage. Daniels starts back to his corner and tags in Montel Vontavious Porter.

MVP gets in the ring, and does his obnoxious “Balling” taunt, as he closes in on Jeff. Jeff is at knee level, as he is holding his jaw. He turns around into a gut kick from MVP. MVP hit’s a European upper cut knocking Jeff into the corner. MVP starts taking some lefts and rights to Jeff’s abdominal area. MVP caps off with a big knee to the gut. MVP grabs Jeff by the stomach, and backs up in the center of the ring. He shouts “What’s up now boy!”. MVP snaps back, and nails a big belly to belly suplex. MVP doesn’t let go of Jeff, and nails yet a second belly to belly suplex. A bit sloppy though as it was an intentional over head suplex, but it looked like a side suplex. MVP lets go of the hold, and stomps on Jeff Hardy a bit more. MVP grabs Jeff by the head, and nails a few low knees to the rib cage. MVP gets up, and picks Jeff up by the hair. MVP bad mouths him a bit more before nailing a huge right to the gut. Jeff holds his gut in pain as MVP runs to the ropes in front of Jeff. MVP stops in his tracks, and nails a kick to Jeff’s face. Jeff teeters back, and MVP takes Jeff down with a football like tackle. MVP begins nailing a barrage of lefts, and rights, then capping off with forearms to Jeff’s forehead. MVP gets back up, and tags in Daniels once again.

Daniels gets into the ring, and hit’s a high leg drop onto Jeff’s back. Jeff falls down to his stomach, and rolls outside. He holds his back in pain, as CM Punk cheers him on, while Kennedy asks if he’s ok. Jeff nods his head, while Daniels runs to the ropes behind him. He comes back, and looks for the suicide dive! But Jeff hopped onto the apron, and got the side of his boot up. Daniels ran into it, and slowly back pedaled back. Jeff Hardy, gets up via the top rope, and gets to the corner. He climbs to the top rope, and nails the Whisper In The Wind! Jeff lands on his knee, and rolls over Daniels. He covers Christopher by hooking the leg. 1.……2.……. Roode runs in and breaks it up. Jeff looks at him with a painful, and pissed expression. Jeff gets back up, and looks to demolish Roode. MVP steps into the ring, and kicks out Jeff’s left foot. CM Punk runs into the ring, and nails a short arm clothesline on MVP. Punk nails a few stomps on Montel, while Kennedy chases Roode out the ring. Kennedy, and Punk back up to their corner. Christopher, and Jeff Hardy get back up to their feet, and slowly get to the center of the ring. They go for a lock up, and Daniels goes for a cheap kick to the mid section. Jeff catches the leg, and Daniels tries to hit the Enziguri, but Jeff beats Daniels to the pump, and tosses Daniels leg down. Jeff hits Daniels in the mid section, and hit’s a forearm to the back. Jeff whips Daniels into the corner, and makes the tag to Kennedy.

Kennedy gets in the ring, and follows up with a high heel kick to Kennedy in the corner. Kennedy follows up with a few knees to the abdominal section. Kennedy steps back a little, and grabs Daniels. He whips Daniels into the opposite corner. Daniels attempts to counter, and hops to the second rope. Kennedy stops in his tracks, as Daniels dives for the BDM! Kennedy dives out the way, and Daniels lands on his stomach. Kennedy rolls Daniels over, and gets an arm across. 1.……2.….. Daniels kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet, and taunts Daniels to get up. Daniels gets back up, with his back faced towards Kennedy. Daniels spins around, and nails a swift kick to Kennedy’s head. Kennedy stumbles to the side, and Daniels grabs Kennedy by the back.

Daniels tags in Roode, and Roode hit’s a few lefts to Kennedy’s face. Roode finishes up with a big kick to the gut. Roode whips Kennedy to the ropes, and hit’s the Stun Gun on the rebound. Kennedy bounces off the top rope holding his neck. Roode hip tosses Kennedy to a prone position, and taunts Kennedy from the floor up. Roode runs to the ropes, and hit’s a jumping knee drop. Roode rolls over Kennedy, and covers Ken. 1.…..2.……. Kennedy gets a shoulder up. Roode rolls over Kennedy again. 1.….. Kennedy kicks out. Roode gets back up, and tags in MVP.

MVP gets into the ring, while Roode holds Kennedy up by the head, while crouching down. MVP runs to the ropes for the short Players Boot, but Kennedy rolls out the way, and Ken hits Roode in the face. Roode crawls to the apron, while MVP approaches Kennedy. The two lock up, and Kennedy quickly turns it into a reverse arm bar. Kennedy trips MVP to the mat, and picks up MVP’s legs. Kennedy wraps, and locks his legs, and drops to the mat applying a figure four leg lock. Kennedy applies pressure as MVP yells in pain. The ref asks if MVP is gives up, but Montel just holds his screams, and emotions bottled up inside. We change to a much better camera few, which shows Porter’s face turning red. The ref holds his head, and does the occasional random look to the thin air, but through those two split seconds, Daniels pulled MVP over, reversing the figure four to a reverse figure four leg lock. MVP now starts holding in the shouts, as MVP slowly attempts to get to the ropes for leverage, while the referee tends to Kennedy. MVP grabs the bottom rope, as Kennedy yells. CM Punk reaches for the tag in while, Jeff Hardy is analyzing the situation. Jeff drops off the mat, and runs around the ring. Jeff Hardy pulls Daniels off the apron from behind, and kicks Daniels in the gut. Hardy grabs Daniels, and nails a back drop onto the mat. Jeff follows up by rolling the still groggily Roode outside. Jeff tosses Roode face first into the turnbuckle. Meanwhile, in the ring Kennedy is mere inches away from making the much needed tag to “The Straight Edge Superstar”.

After a few seconds of struggling. Punk leans over the ropes as much as he can, and makes the tag. MVP immediately rolls to his feet, as CM Punk is just in his corner laughing. Punk taunts MVP with a few stomps, and words. MVP paves in, and the two lock up. MVP, and Punk share control of the lock up literally back, and forth. MVP reverses it into a good position, MVP nails a few big forearms to the back. Punk sells good, until Punk spins around, and nails the Enziguri. Punk gets back up, and locks in a cross face. MVP yells in pain, as Punk wrenches on MVP’s forehead. CM Punk lets the hold go, once MVP grabs the bottom rope. CM Punk has the ref yelling at him. CM Punk yells back, until MVP low blows Punk. MVP nails a technical knee to the upper torso, and sets up for the Playmaker! CM Punk adjusts his position, and hit’s a knee to the mid section. CM Punk hoists Punk into the air, and the crowd goes wild knowing what’s to come. Outside Jeff is being double teamed by Roode, and Daniels. Daniels tosses Jeff into the stairs, while Roode climbs the apron to stop Punk. Kennedy runs into the ring, and bumps Roode off the apron. Roode lands on Daniels giving Jeff a chance to breath. CM Punk spins around once before measuring for the Go To Sleep. He drops Montel onto his knee, as MVP starts gets a nose bleed from the impact.

CM Punk rather than making the cover tags the hungry Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy immediately goes up, and nails the Kenton Bomb! Kennedy is about to cover MVP, until Roode, and Daniels get ready to run in, but CM Punk dives through the ropes, and nails Roode. While Jeff holds Daniels back. Kennedy has the leg hooked, while the ref us in shock of the anarchy outside. He notices Kennedy, and slaps the mat 1.…….2.……..3.….

Winners: Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, and CM Punk

“Turn up the Trouble” plays as Mr. Kennedy celebrates in the ring. Kennedy gets his hand raised by the ref, as he climbs the second rope. He points at himself saying that he is the winner. Just then, Robert Roode with a steel chair in hand, stalks Kennedy from behind. Kennedy gets smacked with the steel chair in the back, as he losses his balance on the second rope, and tumbles down.

JR: “Aw what is this?”

King: “It’s strategy JR. Learn about it sometime!”

Robert Roode is mounted on Kennedy nailing lefts, and rights all over. Jeff Hardy slides into the ring for the save, and kicks Roode in the ribs. Jeff Hardy helps Kennedy up, but gets clipped in the back by MVP. MVP starts stomping on Jeff Hardy while Kennedy slowly limps over for the save, but Robert Roode locks in a sleeper hold on the victor. He applies pressure, as Kennedy slowly loses stability. Roode drops Kennedy, and goes for the high knee drop. But just then CM Punk runs into the ring after tossing Daniels over the barricade. CM Punk slides in, and nails a combination of forearms, and back hands to the head of a bloody MVP. MVP stumbles away, while CM Punk ducks a clothesline from Robert, and follows up nailing a dropkick on Roode, knocking Roode outside. CM Punk bounces up ready for attack, as Daniels, MVP, and Roode back up from the ring. CM Punk holds his back in pain, and points at the team going up the ramp. Kennedy is helped up by Jeff while the three pose, and celebrate.

JR: “Well the win went to the more deserving team here tonight. But overall what a great match with young talent that will lead this company in the future.”

King: “Eh, but see its strategy. After, that beating those guys are going to be tired next week. Then, the smarter team will get the advantage.”

JR: “Maybe so, but we will just have to wait to find out.”

King: “Don’t worry we will watch.”

JR: “Well tonight King we have NWE owner, and general manager Harry Bellefonte coming out, and addressing the fan’s, the world heavyweight title, and NWE’s first pay per view “Unbreakable”!”

King: “Yeah, I wonder what he has to say.”

JR: “Well just minutes before the huge announcement we have interviewer Jeremy Borash, backstage with the “King of Kings” Triple H. I wonder what he has to say.”

We go backstage to a Monday Night Raw like scene with Jeremy Borash, standing next to him, a cocky Triple H with his signature smirk on his face.

Jeremy Borash: “I’m Jeremy Borash, and along side me, the twelve time world champion, “The Cerebral Assassin”, “The Game”, “The King of Kings”, Hunter Hearst Helms-“

Triple H: “Wait a second who are you?”

Jeremy Borash: “I’m uh Jeremy Borash Hunter.”

Triple H: “Hunter? Look kid you call me Triple H... And someone get this no body out of here please? Why the hell would I talk to you? You aren’t ready to even hold that little microphone up to me yet. Sorry kid I am a twelve time champion, and I don’t work with no body’s.”

Jeremy looks shocked, as he quickly looks down, and walks off the scene. Quickly, Todd Grisham comes out to the scene with a microphone in hand.

Todd Grisham: “Good evening ladies, and gentlemen. I’m Todd Grisham, and with me is the twelve time world champion, a dominant force in the wrestling industry, “The Game”, “The Cerebral Assassin”, “The King of Kings”, Triple H!”

Triple H: “Well its better than that other kid, I guess you will do. So at least you introduced the best wrestling has to offer correctly. Damn right I’m the most dominant force, and I will damn sure imprint that into anyone’s head. I am “The Game”. I am “The King of Kings”. I have done everything there is to do, and now.. I will win the NWE World Heavyweight Championship. Add it to my twelve other title reigns, and kick more ass just like I do where ever I go.”

Todd Grisham: “Well yes indeed you have proven so over the years, and I am here to ask you a few questions. So Hunter, less than half an hour away from now NWE owner, and general manager Harry Bellefonte comes out to the ring, to make is much anticipated address to the fan’s, roster, and World Heavyweight Championship crowning three weeks from now at NWE’s first ever pay per view “Unbreakable”. What are your thoughts on the manager, title, and roster here at NWE?”

Triple H: “Todd, like you pointed out already. I am the best in the business, company, industry. Hell I am the best alive. No, the best that’s ever been alive. No one, not Randy Orton, Dave Batista, Kane, no one! Can prove me, steer me, or show me I’m wrong. I’ve proved it countless times haven’t I? Harry Bellefonte? What the hell is it with all these no body’s coming around me? First, that kid trying to interview me. Now, this Harry Bellefonte. Who the hell are you people? The title is going around my waist. No doubt, so what ever this Harry Bellefonte guy has to say won’t really matter. He might as well call out the true champion. Me, and hand me the title. Hell who is he? He can strap the thing around my waist.”

Todd Grisham: “Hunter you aren’t worried to the consequences of you words?”

Triple H: “What? Todd Mathew’s what the hell are you trying to say?”

Todd Grisham: “It’s Grisham Hunter, and I am just-“

A voice is heard from off the scene as a well dressed, light skinned, average man comes to the side of Hunter. He has a black dress suit, and has his hair length up to the bottom of his neck. A few hairs fall in front of his face, causing him to toss his hair to the side a few times. He has his hands in his pockets, as he sucks his teeth looking down.

Todd Grisham: “Ladies, and Gentlemen, he is the wrestling industry’s newest face. “The Man with the Plan” H-“

Man: “Howard Wight. How are you Hunter?”

Todd looks confused as he observes the conversation.

Triple H: “Tim, Josh, Cody, or what ever your name is. Do you see what I mean? Who the hell is this kid?”

Todd Grisham: “Uh, that’s. That’s uh Mister Wight?”

Man: “Ok, ok, Hunter you honestly don’t know who I am?”

Triple H: “You heard me the first time kid.”

Man: “Well Toddy here almost revealed my oh so secret identity. I am “The Man with the Plan”, Harry… Bellefonte!”

Triple H looks shocked as he arranges his hair, and giggles unsurely.

Triple H: “Damn straight you are! Todd this is one of the best business men you will ever see. This guy is phenomenal. Show your respect, you spineless, no body. Show your gratitude to the man who actually allows you to step on this floor. Pay your dues to the legend in the making. Harry Bellefonte!”

Harry Bellefonte: “Aw, thanks sweet heart that was real heart warming Hunter. But seriously what happened to the badass who was calling me a no body? Huh, Mister Helmsley?”

Triple H: “He uh, he um. It was an honest mistake.”

Harry Bellefonte: “Ha-ha. I’m just kidding. Please two great men like you, and I? We are greatness. Some times these no body’s get confused with some bodies. Can’t blame you. Well I came to you for one reason.”

Triple H: “Which was what Harry?”

Harry Bellefonte: “Ha-ha, no. Call me Mr. Bellefonte. Please. And it was to give you good luck. See I’m about to go out there, and drop a HUGE bomb shell on the entire world. And the title situation has me thinking of putting you in the match at “Unbreakable”. You are truly a big candidate to win the belt. But me being the sweet guy that I am. I’m giving several stars a chance to get in on the match. But let’s just say. I got my money on you.”

Harry taps HHH in the shoulder, and walks off smiling. Triple H has his arms crossed nodding his head in agreement, while Todd looks on with a shameful face. The screen fades as we go to ringside another time.

King: “Interesting to say the least. Now I really can’t wait to here what’s going to come out of Harries mouth. This is going to be history in the making. NWE baby! It’s all here!”

JR: “All of us wonder what he has to say. And luckily enough it’s coming up after these broadcast messages!”

Commercial break

We return ring side as the ring is set with a podium, and a red carpet covers the canvas. JR, and King welcome us back from break.

JR: “Ladies, and gentlemen, ready yourself as our GM, and NWE owner Harry Bellefonte is about to make his long awaited address.”

King: “Well stop yapping because it happening now! History in the making!”

The crowd patiently waits, as a ticking sound begins being heard. The lights go out as a spotlight hits the far right side of the top of the entrance ramp. It shows none other than “Saliva” the hit rock band about to treat the fans. “Click, Click, Boom” begins playing live as the fans cheer like mad men. Huge pyro lights up the Arena as the crowd is appalled by the lightshow. The pyro comes to a stop as smoke begins showing up where the curtain is on the ramp. Just when the smoke clears up, Harry Bellefonte comes out from the curtain with his hands held high. He nods to “Saliva” as he starts down the aisle. He walks into the ring, and is handed a microphone by a staff member. He steps up to the podium, with a smile on his face.

Harry Bellefonte: “Miami, Florida. How are you?”

The crowd pops.

Harry Bellefonte: “Well your day is about to get better. See I’m Harry Bellefonte. And I run this. I am the owner, chairman, and general manager, of NWE. I’m above everyone else because I see no one above me. Not Vincent Kennedy McMahon.”

The crowd pops some more.

Harry Bellefonte: “Not Dixie Carter.”

The crowd pops a bit more, just less than Vince’s.

Harry Bellefonte: “And definitely not no Paul Heyman.”

Crowd boo’s a bit.

Harry Bellefonte: “I have been anticipated by many people tonight. The media, the fan’s, the roster, the watchers, and everyone in between. But here I am. So here goes the historic address.”

The crowd is dead silent, as they wait for Harry to begin again.

Harry Bellefonte: “Well first things first. I said I would address the fans. Here’s your address fan’s. You guys are the reason I’m out here. You guys are the reason I love wrestling.”

The crowd pops loudly.

Harry Bellefonte: “You guys suck so much it pleases me to see you guys suffer, and scorn. Ha-Ha! There’s your address fan. You guys smell bad to. I can smell the cheap Miami cologne from here. And some of you, I can smell the moist sand clogged in your ass still. It sickens me honestly.”

The crowd boo’s even more.

Harry Bellefonte: “Do you honestly think your mere words, and primitively put together choruses of boo’s faze me? Honestly? You guys are idiotic. No wonder you were rated number forty nine on the dumbest states list. So go ahead boo me. But you know at the end of it all. I’m the one you guys should love, thank, and bow to. So cheer’s to me. Not you.”

The crowd’s choruses of boo’s grow even louder, as Harry draws the crowd in with every word.

Harry Bellefonte: “So now. What you guy’s really want to hear, and what the roster really wants to hear. As a lot of you know. Our main title is the NWE World Heavyweight championship. The most covenant belt of all. The most prestigious item you can add to your career resume. And right now it’s vacant. That leads me to explain when, and how the first champion will be crowned. So three week’s from now, we have NWE’s first ever pay per view. “Unbreakable” which will be held in the second greatest city in the world, New York! First is Chicago of course. It will be at Madison Square Garden. And NWE will make history. When the first NWE World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned in… Satan’s structure where men are made and boys are destroyed… Where the strongest of warriors taste their own blood… I’m talking big time… I’m talking pain… I’m talking hell… I’m talking the Elimination Chamber!”

The crowd gives an enormous pop.

Harry Bellefonte: “Now I might be one ass of a guy, but I’m one fair ass. I am giving anyone on the roster who wants to risk their life a chance the title. I will be holding six, elimination chamber qualifying matches. Now I know without a doubt people will be doing anything to get a in the match. Others quiver at the thought of tasting their blood. But with only three weeks to spare, I’m not wasting any time. Tonight the first two matches will be decided. In the main event, it’s going to be the man I just briefly spoke with. The twelve time world champion, “The Game”, “The King of Kings”. “The Cerebral Assassin”, Triple H! Versus the two time world champion” The Legend Killer” Randy Orton!”

“The Game” plays as Triple H comes out, infuriated. He has a mic in hand, and starts. The crowd is caught in a mixed reaction with half popping HHH, and the other half booing him.

Triple H: “Harry! What the hell?”

Harry Bellefonte: “Rule number one in Bellefonte’s guide to becoming successful Hunter. Show no trust, nor alliance. But it get’s better pal. Joining you two will be a former world champion, “The Animal”, Dave Batista!”

“I walk alone” hit’s as Dave Batista pops out from the curtain in his t-shirt, and tights. He bounces a bit, and looks on at Hunter. He snickers, and holds up his hands. The crowd pops the competitor.

Triple H: “Harry you really are a piece of work you know. Its fine I can take on these guy’s. I am “The Game”, Triple H! No one can trump the king, no one!”

Harry Bellefonte: “Oh, wait I’m not done my friend. How can I forget the three time world champion, two time royal rumble winner, and icon of wrestling? “The Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels!”

Batista’s smile turns to a frown, as he looks at Triple H, obviously thinking of Michaels. He walks towards Triple H, as does Triple H walk to Batista. The two have a stare down that brings great memories. Just then, none other than Randy Orton runs out the curtain, and plants Batista with a steel chair shot to the head. Batista stumbles down, as Triple H turns to Randy. Triple H is met with the same treatment as he tumbles to the floor. Randy Orton immediately starts stomping on both men. Randy holds up his chair, as Batista crawls away on his knees. Randy downs “The Animal” with another shot to the back. Randy turns to Triple H who is slowly getting on his feet. Randy drops the chair, and starts nailing Triple H with hard hitting lefts. Triple H blocks one, and gets some offence in on Orton with lefts of his own. Randy pokes Hunter in the eye to get a breather, and spins behind Hunter. Randy nails the neck breaker, and drops “The Cerebral Assassin”. Randy turns to the crowd, and raises his hands up high. He poses for the crowd, with his cocky smile over his face. Just then “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels runs out the curtain, and prepares to nail Orton. Orton turns to Shawn, and has Batista about to attack him from behind. HBK pulls the trigger for the Sweet Chin Music, but Randy dives out the way, and instead Batista gets popped with the kick. Batista falls down, as HBK looks down at Batista. HBK turns, and see’s Orton about to clothesline his head off. HBK counter’s, and nails a Lou Thesz Press on Randy. HBK starts pounding on Randy with skull cracking lefts, and rights. Bellefonte is in the ring nodding at the action.
Jim Ross: “King, this action is getting out of hand!”

Jerry Lawler: “So? The boss likes it!”

Batista is now getting back to his feet. He turns to see HBK finishing the pounding on Randy Orton. Batista holds the top of the guard rail for good leverage, and balance as he measures HBK from behind. Shawn Michaels turns to a gut wrenching spear curtsy of “The Animal” Dave Batista. Shawn’s head snaps back hard on the floor, as Batista yells out into the crowd. Batista signals for the title, and grabs a crawling Triple H by the hair. Batista signals for the Batista Bomb! Batista gets Triple H tucked into his legs, but Triple H counters with the low blow! Triple H get’s out of dodge, as he points at Bellefonte from the top of the ramp. Bellefonte smiles, as he nods.

Jerry Lawler: “Oh man! Did you see that JR? That was intense!”

Jim Ross: “Without a doubt it was King! And these four men get some more of each other later tonight. One only wonder’s what’s going to happen then.”

Jerry Lawler: “Bellefonte may be a rear end, but he sure knows how to entertain.”

Jim Ross: “I second that King. Well I’m getting word that Harry has just announced the second match of the evening. “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage versus “The Big Red Machine” Kane. With the winner advancing to the Elimination Chamber match at “Unbreakable”!”

Jerry Lawler: “Oh wow that sounds great! I do believe this will be there first match in about eight year’s right JR?”

Jim Ross: “I can’t really say King. But I’m sure they will deliver with a good match.”

Jerry Lawler: “Well here it goes JR!”

“Slow Chemical” bursts out the speakers, as the sudden pyro erupts. Out comes the near seven foot tall Kane. The crowd is cheering the monster, as he strolls down the ramp. He slides in under the bottom rope, and positions himself in the center of the ring. He raises his hands methodically, and brings them down with the thunderous pyro.

Jerry Lawler: “Whoa! Man that never gets old, hell it’s been getting me for years.”

Jim Ross: “The Big Red Machine Kane is one monstrous person to have in your presence. Will Christian be able to topple the beast?”

“Take Over” hits the speakers, as the timer starts going off. Out comes Christian with his classic jacket, and hood covering his face. He takes the jacket off, as he walks down to the ring. He climbs the steps, and enters the ring through the second and third rope. He gets into the ring, and rips off his jump suit pants. The referee checks the opponents, and calls for the bell.

Match Two
Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Christian Cage vs. Kane

The bell sounds, as Cage, and Kane circle around the ring. After several seconds, they lock up, and Kane immediately empowers Christian. Kane tosses Christian to the ropes, and Cage rebounds back. Kane goes for the clothesline, which Cage side steps, and gets behind Kane. Cage kicks out Kane’s left knee, and starts nailing rapid lefts, and a few rights to the back of the head, and torso of Kane. Cage grabs Kane by the head, and pushes him into the corner. Cage hits a knife edge chop. Cage follows up with several more chops. Cage runs to the opposite corner, and sprints back at Kane. Cage goes for the spear into the corner, but Kane spins out of the corner, causing Christian to go shoulder first into the post. Cage quickly gets out the corner, and teeters back. Kane awaits Christian to face him, and hits Cage with the upper cut. Kane continues with a stiff right. Kane grabs Christian by the head, and performs a strong Irish whip tossing Cage through the second, and third rope. Cage spills outside landing on his back. The crowd begins chanting both men as Cage slowly crawls back up to his feet. Cage rests on the fan barricade, as several attendants tag him in the back. Cage starts back to the ring holding his back. Kane growing impatient reaches through the second, and third rope grabbing Cage by the hair. Christian slaps Kane’s hand off, and nails Kane with a stiff right. Kane looks to have took the shot straight to the nose, and is holding his face in pain. Christian slides in with his hands hot, as he starts nailing rapid lefts, and rights. Cage backs Kane against the ropes, and hit’s a toe kick to the mid section. Christian nails a forearm to the back of the head, before bringing Kane to the corner, and slamming his head onto the top turnbuckle, at the closest corner. Kane’s head bounces off, as Cage pushes Kane into the corner. Cage nails a combination of knife edge chops to the torso of Kane. Cage runs to the opposite corner, and sets up for a maneuver. Cage sprints towards Kane for the spear into the corner, but Kane spins out the corner causing Cage to hit the post shoulder first. Cage is stunned from the impact, as Kane runs to the ropes to the left of Cage. Kane rebounds back to take Cages head off with the clothesline, but Cage miraculously lifts Kane up, and nails the Stun Gun on the close to seven foot monster. Kane falls on his back as Christian covers Kane with a hook of the leg.1.………..2.…

Kane kicks out with authority sending Christian around two feet away. Christian is on his knees not causing a fuss about the kick out. Christian gets to his feet, and walks over to the corner. He mounts the top rope sitting down, awaiting Kane to get up. Kane sits up as the crowd erupts with massive cheers at the iconic movement. Kane makes it to his feet and turns like a shark hunts for a source of blood. Kane turns as Christian stands on the second rope, and leaps off. Christian goes for the axe handle maneuver but Kane blocks it completely. Christian is thrown off balance, and stumbles away. Kane nails a big forearm to the back before scooping Christian up, and running for his signature sidewalk slam. Kane nails it, and doesn’t bother covering “Captain Charisma”. Instead, Kane gets to his feet, and drags Christian to the ropes. Kane places Christian just so that his head is sticking out on the outer side of the apron. Kane climbs outside, and is standing on the apron. Kane does his evil snicker, as he runs along the apron. He jumps up, and comes down hard for the leg drop. Christian with a half second to spare, rolls out the way. Cage runs up to his feet, and runs to the ropes. He sprints back, and performs a baseball slide. He knocks Kane off the apron, and into the barricade. Christian sits back up using the bottom rope. Christian gets up, and looks around at the crowd. He does his signature chest beating taunt, as half the crowd roars with approval. Kane is on his feet, as he slides in. Blows begin flying as Christian, and Kane start trading lefts, and rights. Kane locks in a hammerlock, but Christian pushes himself out of it. Christian backpedals to the ropes behind him, and nails a fast elbow to the face of Kane. Kane falls down to the canvas, but quickly recovers, and gets back up. Christian who had ran to the opposite ropes following the elbow, sprints back to Kane, and nails the spear! Christian lands in a cover. 1.……2.……

Kane gets a shoulder up once again. Christian shows signs of frustration, as he gets back to his feet, and shoves the ref. He asks the ref what kind of counting that was, as Kane sits up. Kane gets to his feet, and stalks Christian from behind. Christian gives up on the ref, and turns to Kane. Kane goes for the big boot, but Christian ducks it. Kane accidentally hit’s the referee, as Christian awaits Kane from below. Christian rolls up Kane but the ref is out cold. Just then Tyson Tomko runs out the curtain, and runs down to the ring. Tomko has what appears to be a lead pipe in hand. Tomko slides in, and positions himself behind Christian. Christian gets up, after letting the roll up go. Christian bad mouths the down referee, and turns into Tomko. Tomko nails Christian with a forceful shot of the lead pipe. Christian is busted open the hard way, and begins bleeding from the back of the head. Tomko drops to one knee, and picks Christian up by the head. Tomko starts repeatedly hitting rights on Christian’s head opening up the wound. The crowd boos the display. As Kane is approaching Tomko. Tomko looks up at Kane, and gets up to a stare down. Kane is not the happiest camper as he slaps on a chokehold on Tomko. Tomko kicks Kane in the gut, and runs to the ropes. He goes for the powerful Yokozuka kick, but Kane pulls the trigger first, and nails the clothesline! Kane slaps on his hand around Tomko’s neck, and lifts him. Kane looks at both sides of the crowd, before hoisting Tomko up for the chokeslam. Kane brings Tomko down in the worst way possible with a huge chokeslam. Kane does the two armed cut throat taunt, and turns to the down, bleeding, and beat Christian. Christian is slowly leaning up, and is holding his head in major pain. Kane walks over to Christian, and lifts him up by the throat. Christian is so out of it, that he must be held up by Kane. Kane switches gear, and picks Christian up on his shoulder. Kane signals for the Brimstone Piledriver, and positions himself in the center of the ring. Christian miraculously maneuvers off Kane’s shoulder. Christian lands on his feet, and wastes no time. He quickly wipes blood off his eyes, and forehead, and locks arms with Kane. Christian pivots, and is in position for the Unprettier. Christian drops down, and nails Kane with the move. Christian is to beat to get back up to his feet on his own, and crawls on his knees to the ropes. He gets up, and sees the lead pipe that was used to bust him open. Christian picks it up, and measures Tomko who is getting back to his feet. Christian nails a shot to the ribs, and drops the lead pipe. Christian clotheslines Tyson outside. Christian gets down on his knee, and taps the down referee. The ref gets back to his senses, and begins getting up. Christian see’s the down Kane, and rushes to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle, and measures Kane. Christian stands on the top rope, but Kane sits up, and gets to his feet. Christian has no choice but to change plans, and he leaps for the 180° corkscrew dive. Christian hits it, and doesn’t bother going for the pin. Instead, he climbs the turnbuckle, and measures Kane. He takes a few seconds resting, as he believes Kane wont be getting up. Just then Tyson Tomko grabs the lead pipe from earlier, and leaps to the apron. He hits Christian in the back with the pipe, and high tales out of dodge. The referee missed the assault, as he had been getting back to his feet. Kane sits up one more time, and grasps Christian by the throat. He turns, and points out for the crowd. Kane lifts Christian up high, and brings him down with the chokeslam! The crowd goes ape shit, as Kane covers Christian. 1.……2.……3.……..

Winner: “The Big Red Machine” Kane

“Slow Chemical” hits as the crowd cheers the victor. Kane gets up, and wastes no time celebrating. Kane climbs outside, and starts up the ramp. The camera zooms into Christian’s face, who is leaning up staring at Tyson with rage. Tomko stares back at “The Instant Classic”, and laughs loudly before retreating to the back as we go to a quick commercial break.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: “Welcome back ladies, and gentlemen. We just saw “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage screwed out of his shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Jerry Lawler: “By none other than the beast Tyson Tomko!”

Jim Ross: “Well he’s more like a government mule in my eyes King.”

Jerry Lawler: “Say it to him then JR!”

Jim Ross: “Well I wouldn’t want him to blind side me in the shower or anything so I will have to take a rain check.”

Jerry Lawler: “Uhuh I thought so JR. So lets move on with the night!”

Jim Ross: “Ladies, and gentlemen up next we have a huge match!”

Jerry Lawler: “Yes, and its quite explosive if you catch my drift!.”

Jim Ross: “What a match its going to be the legendary team of the Dudley Brothers, Bubba Ray Dudley, and Devon Dudley. Taking on the young team of The Motor City Machine Guns!”

Jim Ross: “Alex Shelly, and Chris Sabin to young stars that have been hungry for gold for quite awhile.”

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, I wonder why that is.”

Jim Ross: “King those boys don’t deserve you to talk down on them. They are two good kids who haven’t done a thing to no body.”

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah, well those other teams are about to do a thing to them.”

Jim Ross: “A tag team match for the NWE tag team championship!”

Jerry Lawler: “Well before we can get to that we have “The Animal” Dave Batista backstage with Borash.”

We go backstage to a locker room where Batista holds his jaw in pain, and massages it gently. Jeremy Borash steps in, and has a mic in hand.

Jeremy Borash: “Ladies, and gentlemen. The Animal Batista next to me here in the locker room. David how do you feel about the events that partook less than an hour ago, and how confident are you going into the main event tonight.”

Batista looks up rather infuriated at the sight of Borash, but lets go of his jaw. He locks his palms together, and looks up. He begins.

Dave Batista: “Jeremy Borash. I got kicked dead in the jaw by Michaels. I got knocked over by a steel chair with Orton. And, I got low blowed by Hunter. Yet what do you see?”

Jeremy Borash nods his head not knowing what David is talking about.

Dave Batista: “You see an animal. You see a solider. You see a beast. You see a champion. You see me. David Batista. A multi-time champion, and a man of heart. I’m walking into that fatal four way with my head held high, and I’m walking out with my head still up. Because I can resist anything, and everything either of those three can dish out. So I’m telling you at Unbreakable, I’m in that match. Then, when that chamber is raised, and a champion is up. I will be there with the NWE World Heavyweight Title. So when you ask how I feel going into war? I don’t say like a soldier. I say like an Animal.”

We come back as the match is about to begin when “Watch Out, Watch Out” hits as the pyro goes off. Out comes Team 3D with their hands raised. They come down the ramp, and slide into the ring. They pose at respective corners, and wait their opponents.

Jim Ross: “Well I have to say King. I missed these two.”

“1967” hits as The Motor City Machine Guns come out of the curtain. They pose with their dog tags, as immediately Team 3D slide outside. They run up the ramp, as MCMG do the same running towards The Dudley Brothers. Blows begin flying as Chris Sabin exchanges lefts, and rights with Bubba, while Alex does the same with Devon. Bubba blocks a left from Sabin, and hit’s a head butt. Bubba catches some momentum, and hit’s a combination of lefts and rights to the team of light weights. Meanwhile, Alex Shelly switches gear, and begins hitting kicks to bring down Devon. Bubba sees his brother in trouble, and takes Shelly out with a short arm clothesline to the back of Alex’s head. Bubba picks up Shelly by the hair, and locks in a full nelson. Devon knows what to do, and starts hitting free lefts, and rights to Alex. Bubba tells Devon to stop, and slams Alex on his back with a full nelson slam. Team 3D begin mercilessly stomping on Alex Shelly. Chris Sabin gets back to his feet, and pushes Bubba into the security barrier, and into some fans. Chris fights Devon with some forearms, and elbow. Chris hurries, and knee’s Devon in the gut. He follows up with a swift tornado DDT. Chris gets back up, and sees Bubba getting back on the ramp. He has a showdown with Chris, as Chris dodges a lock up attempt. Devon turns around, and gets hit with a Enziguri. Bubba falls down, and rolls down the ramp some as Chris helps Alex up. This attempt of a match is about to get brutal as Jeremy Borash runs down the ramp. He avoids the action, and hands an envelope to the referee. The referee calls for the bell, as it seems the match has just began.

Jim Ross: “I’m hearing that this is the match right here, right now King! A no holds barred match up!”

No Holds Barred Tag Team Match
The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelly look confused, as they talk to staff members wondering what’s going on. They eventually find out, and as they turn, Bubba Ray, and Devon run to them. They start trading punches, this time Chris with Bubba, and Alex with Devon. Alex blocks a big left forearm, and kicks Devon in the mid section. He grabs Devon’s head, and bangs it onto the guard rail behind the two. Devon is definitely stunned, as Alex looks for a suplex into the crowd. Security clears the area, as Alex struggles with the lifting of the hulk. Alex hits some closed palm shots to the shoulders of Devon to ease the struggling but Devon refuses to go up. Devon turns the tables, and hoists Alex into the air. He tosses Alex into the crowd, from suplex position. The crowd starts chanting “MCMG”, and “3D”. Chris Sabin who is in the drivers seat with Bubba is stunned by what just happened. Bubba tries to capitalize, and throws Chris into the steel steps near by. The steps come apart, as Bubba holds his back. Bubba goes to the timekeeper, and pushes him to the floor. He picks up the steel chair, and folds it. He walks over to Chris Sabin who is facing the other direction holding his back. Bubba lifts the chair, and is about to obliterate Sabin’s back. Instead, Sabin some how got the feeling danger was near, and hit’s a huge spinning toe kick, knocking the chair to the floor. Bubba is stunned by the kick, and is speared into the post by Chris Sabin. Sabin starts pounding on Bubba’s head, as Bubba is only held up by the force on the post. Sabin rips Bubba’s t-shirt open, and begins chopping him. Mean while, Alex Shelly is being decimated in the stands by Devon. Alex is busted open from inside the mouth, as he is on his knees, and hands. Devon begins stomping on him. Devon grabs Alex, and brings him to his feet by the hair. Devon kicks Alex in the gut, and tucks him in between his legs. He taunts for a power bomb, and lifts Alex in the air. He holds Alex up a little, but that little amount of time is what Alex needed to get back in this. He maneuvered off of Alex, and landed behind Devon. Alex hit’s a mule kick hurting the bowels of Devon. Devon is holding his stomach in pain, as Alex furiously grabs a nearby chair, and folds it. He swings back at Devon, attacking Devon’s back. Alex raises the chair, and nods his head. He tosses the chair to the side, and picks Devon up. He brings Devon over to the security barrier, and pushes Devon over the wall. Alex hops over, and slides into the ring. Inside, Chris Sabin is on top of the second rope, and is pounding on Bubba Ray. The crowd counts each punch with much enthusiasm. Alex Shelly turns away from Chris, and ducks a big desperate clothesline from Devon. Devon turns around into a Enziguri, and is took down. Alex stays down, as he holds his back in pain. Sabin hops down from the second rope, and signals Shelly. Chris whips Bubba into Alex, as Alex hit’s a nicely placed huricaranna. Bubba is thrown outside through the second, and third rope. Alex is high fived by Chris, and helped up. Them two point at their waists, and hug each other. They walk over to Devon, and pick him up. They throw him into the corner, and begin attacking Devon with kicks, and punches. Bubba Ray Dudley is still down, and out. He crawls over to the apron, and very slowly looks under the ring. Chris Sabin gets a hammerlock on Devon, and brings him over to the center of the ring. He awaits for Alex to get closer. Alex signals Chris, and Chris hit’s a knee drop stunning Devon. Devon turns around, and Alex Shelly goes for the superkick, but Devon hit’s a clothesline to prevent it! Devon doesn’t go down, but runs to the ropes, and comes back at Chris. Chris Sabin ducks a second clothesline, and hit’s a barrage of punches, and forearms to Devon. He backs him against the ropes, and tosses him to the opposite ropes. Devon rebounds back, and Chris goes for Cradle Shock! He hoists him into the air but struggles to get his arm around the legs. Devon fights back, and lands behind Chris Sabin. He locks in a head lock while he lands on his feet.

Jim Ross: “Oh no King look in the ring. Bubba Ray Dudley has with him a Singapore Cane, and boy do The Motor City Machine Guns know how that feels.”

Bubba taunts Chris, and takes a big swing to the stomach of Sabin. Bubba laughs at Chris, and orders Devon to release him. Devon does so, and Chris is downed by a second Singapore Cane shot to the shoulder. Chris Sabin is now on his knees, as all he can do is look up at Bubba Ray’s sadistic face. Devon Dudley lifts the Singapore Cane high into the air, and thunderously brings it down straight in the middle of Chris Sabin’s noggin. Sabin loses all consciousness, and falls to the side. Devon drops for the cover, but Bubba yells at him, and tells him not to. Bubba explains that they want to physically prevent The Machine Guns from participating anymore. Bubba picks a knocked out Sabin up, and gets him on his shoulder. He walks over, and by Devon. Devon grabs the Singapore Cane, and measures Sabin’s head. He pulls the cane back, and is about to permanently take Sabin out. Alex Shelly see’s this, and rushes to the rescue. Alex is behind Devon, and pulls the cane away from him. Devon turns around, and tries pulling the cane back, but Alex yanks it out of his hands completely. Alex turns the cane over, and hits him in the gut with the handle. Alex follows up with a vicious double knee lift face buster! Alex bounces back up, and Bubba just saw his down brother. Bubba flap jacks Chris off, and runs towards Alex. The two trade lefts, and rights, as neither decides to go down. Alex torques back for a big elbow strike, but Bubba completely shafted the move, and picks Alex up in the air. He is about to bring his down on his back with a back suplex, but Alex rolls backwards, but botches, and lands on his knees. Bubba looks down at Shelly, but Shelly hit’s a low blow! The crowd pops Alex, and Alex gets back to his feet. Alex picks Bubba up miraculously, but is about to tumble down. Alex drops Bubba, and then picks him back up for the Backpack Stunner. He nails the move but lost most of his energy doing so. Chris Sabin is slowly making it to his feet, as he eventually does so using the second rope. Chris analyzes the situation, and leaps to the top rope. He holds himself up, and measures the down Bubba Ray Dudley. Chris Sabin leaps through the air, and hit’s the Diving Dynamite Leg Drop! The crowd cheers, as Chris rolls onto Bubba. 1.…..2.…. Devon dives on top of Sabin to break the count.

Sabin looks pissed, and gets on his two knees. He dives at Devon, and begins pounding on him with rapid lefts, and rights. Devon attempts to block his face, but Sabin swipes his forearm out of the way, and continues. Alex Shelly gets to his feet, and sees Bubba reaching his feet. Shelly measures for a second superkick to Bubba. As Shelly approaches Bubba, Bubba picks Shelly up, and nails a big atomic drop. Alex bounces off, and holds his groin while Bubba follows up, and throws Shelly over the ropes. Bubba Ray sees Chris repeatedly pounding on Devon. Bubba picks up the Singapore cane, and smacks it across the back of Chris Sabin! The cane snaps, as Chris Sabin falls lifelessly to the side. Bubba helps Devon up, and they begin stomping on Chris Sabin. Bubba kicks the bulk of the debris out of the ring, and yells out Devon’s name. Devon turns, and they have a stare down. Bubba pushes Devon, and Devon pushes him back. Bubba then yells “Get The Tables!”. The crowd cheers the announcement, while Machine Gun fans boo on. Devon slides outside of the ring, while Bubba is repeatedly kicking Chris Sabin. Devon pulls out two tables, and slides each one into the ring. Devon taunts fans in the crowd, and hops on the apron. Just then, Alex Shelly runs, and pulls Devon back down by the pants. Devon lands jaw first on the apron, as Alex Shelly follows up with a big knee to the abdominal area. Shelly adjusts Devon, and hit’s a big flapjack on Devon slamming him on the ramp. Inside the ring, Chris Sabin is out in the corner held up by the top rope. Bubba Ray Dudley is setting up a table, and is having trouble getting a leg out. Bubba eventually gets the table to stand, and turns around. He is met with a big Enziguri by Alex Shelly knocking him down thunderously. Alex Shelly gets back up, and so does Bubba Ray does so just a tad more groggily. Bubba swings big with a forearm which Alex ducks, and hit’s a sole kick to the chest, but is blocked by Bubba’s bicep. Bubba is knocked back a bit, as Alex hit’s a big front handed chop knocking Bubba back some more. Alex hit’s a few lefts to push Bubba to the point where he is on the rope. Alex backpedals to the ropes behind, and runs back at Bubba for a clothesline over the ropes. On the return Bubba goes under, and lifts Alex over for a back body drop. Some how, Alex managed to grab a hold over the top rope, and lands on the apron outside. Bubba claps thinking he outsmarted Alex, and turns into a spring board drop kick from Shelly. Shelly then crawls over Bubba Ray Dudley, and hooks his hefty leg. 1.…2.…

“Paparazzi” plays as the lights go out, and blinkers begin to blink all over. Just then The Miz, and John Morrison come out from the back with their hands held high. The referee is confused, and stopped on the third count. Alex is also looking up, but Devon Dudley capitalizes, and pulls Alex Shelly outside of the ring. Devon makes it so that Alex lands on his feet. But on touch down, Devon begins hitting Alex with several stiff lefts, and rights. Alex Shelly attempts to get back in, but only gets in very little offensive strikes. Devon blocks a slow, and easily prevented left hand. He grabs Shelly by the roots of his hairs, and slams his head on the apron. Alex bounces back, and stumbles back to the floor. Devon immediately goes under the ring for a second trip, and digs under the apron. Alex begins getting back up, facing the crowd, as Devon pulls out a tool box, and laughs out loud. He slides in the box, and goes back under the apron. He pulls out a lead pipe, and tightens his grip around the pipe. He measures Alex Shelly who is getting up by using the barrier as leverage. Devon looks to permanently take Alex out of the match, as he winds back, and runs at Alex. Just then, with a burst of adrenaline, Alex steps towards Devon, and hit’s the well placed superkick! Devon immediately hit’s the ground, and loses the pipe. Alex can barely stand up, as the camera goes back to the ring. Bubba Ray Dudley is slowly reaching his feet, as Chris Sabin groggily walks over to him. Bubba finally reaches his feet, and Sabin, and him trade slow rights, and lefts. As the speed begins to slowly increase, Sabin gets some rush, as he starts hitting rapid lefts, and then sticks to stiff rights. He continues the streak, and gets Bubba on the rope. Sabin grabs Bubba by the head, and whips him to the corner. Near the corner containing Bubba is the table set up earlier. Under it is the second table unfolded. Sabin runs to the corner, and hit’s a huge clothesline on Bubba! Sabin bounces off the turnbuckle, and flicks off Bubba. He signals for Cradle shock, and picks Bubba up on his shoulders. Sabin turns around, and sees the table. His intentions are clear, and blunt at the moment. He position’s himself near the table, but cant get the Cradle Shock through. Instead, he gets his hands out of in between his legs, and drops Bubba on his back with a Fireman Slam. The table doesn’t snap though! Bubba was tossed on the end of the table, causing his weight to not do as much damage as expected. Sabin is pissed but lost all of his energy picking Bubba up. He stumbles away, as MNM, begin to get to the ring. They quickly begin to pound on both Devon, and Alex Shelly outside of the ring. The Miz is clobbering Alex on the back of the head, while Morrison is stomping Devon’s face in. Sabin is slowly getting back up, as he sees the action partaking outside. Sabin runs to the ropes, and rebounds off. He runs to the ropes, and dives through the second, and third rope, and hits Miz, and Morrison with a Suicide Dive! All five men are down, and out as Bubba begins getting to his feet via the ropes. Now Alex Shelly is reaching his feet, and so is Sabin. The two slide into the ring, and circle around Bubba.

Bubba doesn’t know where to go, but instead picks up the nearby tool box, and swings for Chris’s head. Chris ducks the move, and kicks him in the gut. Alex runs to Bubba, and hit’s the Enziguri! Chris hit’s the spinning sole kick around a second after. Both men get back up, and hit Bubba with a superkick, and dropkick. The ASCS Rush takes its toll on Bubba, as he falls right back. Sabin taps Alex, and Alex goes up to the turnbuckle. Chris Sabin picks Bubba up, and gets him onto the table that didn’t break earlier. Sabin points at Alex, as Alex leaps up in the air, and puts Bubba through the table with a huge frogsplash! Alex lands draped along Bubba’s midsection. Sabin clears the debris, and it’s a pin! 1.……2.……3... The referee is about to call for the bell, as he stands back up, but The Miz knocks him down with a forearm to the back of the head. Morrison slides into the ring, and attacks a distracted Sabin. Morrison drops Sabin with a swift kick to the back of the knee. Morrison chokes out Chris with his boot, while The Miz is stomping on Shelley. John Morrison stops beating Chris, and turns to the unused table. He sets it up, and calls The Miz. The Miz brings Alex Shelley over to him, and sets him flat out on the table. He walks over to Chris Sabin who cant fight back at all. Morrison, and Miz get two front face locks on Chris, and hoist him up in the air. They hold him there, as they immediately drop him down thunderously with a double suplex! Chris, and Alex go through the table ruthlessly. John, and The Miz look up at the crowd, and smirk. They raise their hands up, and slide out of the ring. Bubba is already sitting up holding his bloody back in pain. Devon was spectator of the whole event, and is outside being held up by the apron.

Jim Ross: “What an amazing match, and brutal ending.”

Jerry Lawler: “To bad our match didn’t have a winner!”

Jim Ross: “What in the world are you talking ’bout King? You saw Alex Shelley clearly pinned Bubba Ray Dudley 1,2,3.”

Jerry Lawler: “Nope, I saw the referee slap the mat, but the bell did not ring.. That doesn’t mean Steve Wonder saw that.”

Jim Ross: “That’s completely irrelevant to the situation King.”

Jerry Lawler: “I believe not JR. If Steve Wonder was the official time keeper of the match he wouldn’t know when to stop keeping time because the bell never rang. The match is still technically going on!”

Jim Ross: “With no one in the ring King?”

Jerry Lawler: “Yup.”

Jim Ross: “King I question whether you can hold up a pencil sometimes.”

Jerry Lawler: “Well luckily for you guys we have to go to a quick word from our sponsors.”

Jim Ross: “Don’t go anywhere, still to come. The Fatal Four Way for a spot in the Elimination Chamber match, at Unbreakable. Only on Spike!”

Commercial Break

We return backstage to the NWE interview scene. Shown is none other than “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage who was defeated by Kane earlier tonight. He is standing next to Todd Grisham with a quite angry look on his face.

Todd Grisham: “Welcome fans I am Todd Grisham along side me the man who was beat out of his spot in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match. “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage. Christian how do you feel about the horrible turn out of your match?”

Christian Cage: “How do I feel? Todd Grisham how the hell do you think I feel? Did you see that match? I had it in the bag, and ready to go. But I was screwed by a man who has been screwing me for almost a year. A man that I made. A man who would be nothing but a mindless body guard ’til the day I met him. That man. Hell I doubt I can refer to him as a man, but that ingrate. Tyson Tomko.”

Todd Grisham: “Without a doubt there has been some bad blood between you two. With your amazing history together, it all went downhill. Now I’m sure you believe that Tomko’s actions rekindled, or sparked up your hatred for him, and your rivalry.”

Christian Cage: “Your damn right! But see Tyson I have developed more than “just” a hate for you. I want to break you, I want to destroy you. I try to just put an end to our war, but Tomko you continue to push me. That’s why I’m laying down the challenge Tyson. You, and me. One on one! At Unbreakable in a Street Fight. No rules, no regrets, and no holds barred. I want to destroy you Tomko.”

Todd Grisham: “How are your sure that Tomko will even accept your challenge.”

Christian Cage: “That is why I like you Grisham. You bring some good points to the table. So let me correct myself, and make my statement clearer. Tomko its not a challenge. Weather you accept my challenge or not. If I come out without a competitor at Unbreakable. I will go back here to this locker room, and take you buy your cheap, ugly beard. I will drag you outside to our match, and destroy you. Its not a choice anymore Tyson. You lost that privilege earlier tonight. No, you lost that privilege the first time you screwed me. Not even, you lost that when you decided to go against me. So just like a wise man said Tomko “With every choice comes an equal, and opposite reaction”. In this case you not being able to walk..”

Cage looks into the camera, and walks off.

We go back to JR, and King.

Jerry Lawler: “Did you hear that? A street fight three weeks from Sunday! At Unbreakable.”

Jim Ross: “Yes indeed King. What a pay per view Unbreakable is turning out to be. An elimination chamber to decide the first ever World Heavyweight Champion. And now a Street Fight. One thing will be for sure. Blood will be bled, and men will be broken. But who will truly be Unbreakable?”

Jerry Lawler: “Sure your not the narrator from WWE JR?”

Jim Ross: “Positive King.”

Jerry Lawler: “Well ladies, and gentlemen. Are night is unraveling pretty well right about now. Right now we have a huge match!

Jim Ross: “ “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe taking on none other than “The Worlds Largest Athlete” The Big Show!”

Jerry Lawler: “What a match this is going to be.”

Jim Ross: “Two former world champions, both huge, both very athletic, and both amazing wrestlers.”

Jerry Lawler: “This match is so big, hell it might overshadow the main event.”

Jim Ross: “I wouldn’t be surprised King. So lets get on with the match!”

“Joe Is Gonna Kill You” plays as the lights go out. A red blinker hits, as the fans go wild. Samoa Joe pops out of the curtain with his hand held high. He walks down to the ring with a towel around his neck, and is balling up his fists. He slides in, and bounces around a bit. He stretches, and prepares for the match.

“Crank It Up” explodes through the arena, as a blast of pyro shocks the fans. Fans boo the giant as he walks down monstrously. He climbs into the ring, and yells at Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe stares back, as Big Show taunts him.

Singles Match
Samoa Joe vs. The Big Show

The bell dings, as Big Show, and Samoa Joe stare each other from across the ring. Big Show laughs at Joe, while Joe just merely stares. The two begin circling each other without loosing site of one another. Samoa Joe, and Big Show closen up to one another, and Big Show goes for a lock up, but Joe slaps his arms out of the way, and starts hitting a combination of lefts, and rights to Big Shows chest. Big Show begins being pushed back, as he desperately grabs Show by the throat, and shoves him to the floor. Joe rolls up in an instant, and runs to the ropes behind him. He runs back at Big Show, and Big Show goes to put him to a halt with a short arm clothesline. Samoa Joe completely shafts the clothesline, and appears to go back to the ropes as usual. Instead, he stops, and measures Big Show. Big Show turns into a huge superkick curtsy of Samoa Joe. Big Show practically ate the kick, as he completely loses all balance, and nearly stumbles to the floor. Samoa Joe hits Show with some more hard lefts, and rights. He steps back only to transition into a Enziguri! Big Show now stumbles back, and is on one knee. Samoa Joe turns around, and taunts Show some, as the fans cheer Samoa Joe. Joe turns around and is grabbed by the throat, by Big Show whom is on one knee. Samoa Joe attempts to remove the monstrous hand, but Big Show stands up, and tightens his grip. Big Show gets his arm under Samoa Joe’s, and lifts Joe up in the air. Joe miraculously pulls a great spot, and breaks free of the hold in mid air! Samoa Joe barely lands on his feet, but is brought down with a big left from The Big Show. The Big Show holds his knuckle, and steps on Joe’s stomach. He puts all his weight on Joe. Joe yells in pain, as Show steps off. Big Show picks Samoa Joe up, and tosses him into the corner. Big Show runs, and clotheslines Joe into the corner. He steps back, and hit’s a huge gut wrenching chop across Samoa Joe’s chest. Big Show hit’s a second chop. Joe stumbles out of the corner, and Big Show grabs Joe by the head. He positions himself over Joe, and lifts Joe into the air in Press position. He drops Joe back, and on his stomach. Joe holds his stomach in pain, as The Big Show screams at the fans, and at Joe. Samoa Joe is holding the bottom rope in pain, and on his knees. Big Show grabs the top rope, and is towering over Samoa Joe. Big Show lifts his huge leg, and begins stomping on the back of Joe. Joe rolls outside of the ring, and holds his back in pain. The Big Show taunts him, and calls him back in the ring. Samoa Joe seems to have really injured his neck, as he massages it, and holds it. Samoa Joe looks up at Show, and slides into the ring. He is behind Big Show, but Big Show turns fast for a big forearm. Samoa Joe ducked it, and landed a large array of punch combinations on Big Shows stomach. Samoa Joe hit’s a pretty big left handed chop to close off his punches. Big Show steps back, as Joe uses his talented legs. He works Show’s legs with some knees, and low kicks. Samoa Joe runs to the ropes behind him, and leaps off the rope with the boost from the ropes. He hit’s a diving forearm, on the chin of Big Show obviously missing the middle of the head. Never the less, Big Show tumbles down to the mat, as Samoa Joe crawls over Big Show with the cover. 1.……2.……

Big Show kicks out with authority, by throwing Samoa Joe several feet away. Samoa Joe is shocked at the strength of Show, and it shows on his face. He stands up in no time, and Big Show is still sitting up. Samoa Joe hit’s a kick to the chest of The Big Show. Samoa Joe follows up by running to the ropes behind Big Show, and coming back for a low dropkick. He nails it straight in the middle of The Big Show, as Big Show falls to the side holding his back. Samoa Joe looks at the turnbuckle, but thinks twice. He drops to the floor, and helps Big Show back to the sit up position. Samoa Joe locks in a headlock, but quickly transitions into a sleeper hold. He attempts to wrap in his legs, and eventually does so. The fans cheer for the Coquina Clutch, as Big Show begins showing signs of weakness. The referee asks Big Show if he is going to give up. Big Show grabs the referee by the shirt, but the referee quickly backs up, and away. Samoa Joe tightens the grip, but out of no where, The Big Show rolls over, and now is on his stomach. Samoa Joe releases his legs, and instead mounts Big Show by planting his knees on the mat. Samoa Joe keeps the sleeper hold, and seems to be losing grip. Samoa Joe releases one hand, and nails a few quick punches to the forehead of Paul Wight. The Big Show neglects the punches, and pushes up. He grabs Joe by the hair, and pulls him forward. Joe flips over, and lands on his back. The Big Show gets on his knees barely, and lifts his leg up. He drops it thunderously on Joes stomach for a leg drop. Big Show now is the one making the cover. 1.…….2.……. Samoa Joe gets his shoulder up! Big Show sits up on his knees, and chokes Samoa Joe. The referee tries to separate Big Show from Joe. Show knocks the referee on his rear end, and instead adds his other hand to the choking of The Samoan. Samoa Joe tries to take his giant palms off, but its futile, as Big Show has a tight, firm grip around Joes neck.

The referee now jumps on Big Shows back, trying to help out Samoa Joe, but Joe has lost all consciousness now. He lies motionless, as Big Show is irritated by the referee’s attempts to stop him. Big Show stands up, and turns around. He grabs the referee by the neck, and taunts for the chokeslam. A dozen security guards begin to run down the ramp before anything gets crazy. They slide in, but Big Show downs three guards with big left hands to the head. He takes one permanently out with a big boot. Big Show scares the rest of them off, and backs them up. He lifts the referee up in the sky, and drops him hard with a chokeslam! Security tries to stop the mad giant, as Big Show shakes all of them off. Big Show slaps his palms around two security guards, and is going for the double chokeslam. But instead, “The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga comes out. Not being accompanied by his music doesn’t phase the beast at all. Umaga slides in, and Big Show pushes the two guards to the side. Umaga, and The Big Show have a classic stare down, as neither seem intimidated, nor scarred. Samoa Joe is still out on the mat, missing the incredible site. The Big Show lifts his hand up taunting Umaga. Umaga yells in Samoan, and extends his arms looking ferocious. The Big Show yells at Umaga, and calls him over. Umaga yells back, and beats his chest. Both men get even closer to each other, as the camera zooms in on both monster’s faces. The Big Show turns to Samoa Joe, and looks to continue the attack. Instead, he turns, and sucker punches Umaga. Umaga takes the punch, and looks back at The Big Show. The Big Show looks at Umaga with his eyes popped, and goes for another grasp of the neck. This time, Umaga slaps Big Show’s arm out of the way, and nails a Samoan Spike out of no where. Big Show is hit dead on his throat, and stumbles back to the ropes. Big Show holds his throat in pain, as Umaga yells, and tries to clothesline Big Show over the ropes. He lives up to the name “The Samoan Bulldozer”, and takes Big Show over the ropes! The crowd is loving the action, as Umaga yells. He climbs outside slowly, and starts throwing wild punches at The Big Show. The Big Show fights back with some punches of his own. Umaga is in the drivers seat at the moment, as he nails several punches which would normally not harm Show, but the quantity of the punches is consuming Big Shows stamina, and energy. Big Show out of desperation; pushes Umaga against the commentator table with one hand. Umaga nearly goes over, but held his keep, and stayed up. Big Show now uses the momentum to plant a humongous chop on the chest on Umaga! Samoa Joe is inside the ring slowly reaching his feet, still feeling the ramifications of his choking. Back outside, The Big Show slaps yet another tight, firm grip on Umaga’s neck. He gets Umaga’s arm over, and tries to take Umaga out with the chokeslam once more. Umaga goes against the odds, and nails a well placed Samoan Spike again! Samoa Joe, now on his feet. Is holding his neck, and watching the action outside. He neglects the amount of pain sustained, and like a true champion; runs to the ropes behind. He runs as fast as he can towards Big Show, and Umaga. He leaps through the ropes, and nails a big suicide dive on the beasts! The crowd goes bananas, as all three men go down.

Jim Ross: “By God! What a performance of true athleticism shown by Samoa Joe!”

All three men are still down, as Security take advantage, and go outside. They begin to call down EMT’s, and other officials. EMT’s help Samoa Joe out of ringside, as Umaga is controlled by security. Big Show is still out, and EMT’s think twice about reawakening him with the other two wrestlers around. The camera goes to the top of the ramp, where Samoa Joe holds up his fist in victory. He points at his chest. Camera goes back ringside showing the frustration, and anger in Umaga’s face.

Jerry Lawler: “Well that was an action packed fifth teen minutes right there JR.”

Jim Ross: “Agreed, King. Samoa Joe fought as a true champion, and even with his substantial neck injury; fought back into the action. Proving his dominance, and competitive spirit.”

Jerry Lawler: “Usually I’d disagree, but I have to agree here. He fought two huge monsters The Big Show, and Umaga. He looked potential side lining in the face, and spat in it. But that can not take a thing away from the man beast known as Umaga.”

Jim Ross: “Which brings me to the question- Why did he even come out on this particular match.”

Jerry Lawler: “To prove dominance, to send a message, or hell even just for fun. Who knows JR?”

Jim Ross: “Well we are just moments away from our big main event for the evening folks.”

Jerry Lawler: “We are going to one more word from our sponsors before the big match.”

Jim Ross: “And when we return, Jeremy Borash is backstage with a special guest.”

Jerry Lawler: “Oh I know you don’t want to miss that people.”

Commercial Break

We return right back to the interview scene once more. Jeremy Borash is standing alone with a microphone in his hand.

Jeremy Borash: “Ladies, and gentlemen. I am proud to introduce, a man who honestly needs no introduction. He is a former multi-time world champion. He is a past Royal Rumble Winner. He is a ‘true’ solider. He is.. “The Boss”, “The Doctor Of Thug-a-nomics”, John Cena!”

John Cena walks into the scene with his hat on, and a arm sling attached. The crowd goes wild, as “Cena” chants burst out, and John Cena eats up the love.

John Cena: “Well I can tell how much Miami hates me.”

Cena chants grow louder, as the fans cheers do as well.

John Cena: “That’s more like it. So I decided to come into NWE the same way I entered professional wrestling. So here’s a senile freestyle, from Mr. Cena himself.”

John Cena: “Yo, Yo, Yo. NWE the place to be, walking in to a bunch of JC lovers. Yeah, not just your mother, but I mean your brother. Chanting my name, or yelling its all the same, no difference. If so due tell, hell man. Just keep your mouth shut, John Cena’s in the house so take notes. I’m professor Cena, and you may be my student. Now here’s question number one if anyone can beat me. Who them? A “Queen of Queens”, or a “Broken Heart Kid”, in my opinion its all the same kid. Or the self proclaimed “Animal”, that I could’ve sworn I saw on a Danimals yogurt, or a man to cocky he thinks he’s the killer. Man the only thing you killing is your garter on your meat, because you got a baby I want to meet. So I’m not in the ring just yet, but when I am. Let me guess.. That heavyweight title going to be around my neck!”

Crowd cheers at the freestyle.

John Cena: “Word Life this is basic thug-a-nomics, which leave you appalled like some twenty feet hydraulics. Call me two faced, but I’m going to flip a thousand dollar coin, and you going to call it. Heads, or tails, either way I got you bighting your nails. I am the blueprint of NWE, and its in my blood like some type C. Almost, as much as championships are, well either way I take both far. Just like my car, which is probably more cost. Then your house, when I can double that by buying your mother a blouse. Only hand made, like my biceps. So tell your girl to get off my abs, because I got you riding my ass.”

Crowds cheers get louder.

John Cena: “Ha-ha. I don’t think I got it in me anymore. But I think Miami’s loving it.”

Jeremy Borash: “I think so to.”

John Cena: “So anyways, I’m just here to give a message out to whom ever makes it to that Elimination Chamber match at Unbreakable. I’ve been in there, and its not pretty. So who ever wins that championship.. Be on the look out because-.”

Just then, “The Game” Triple H walks into the scene. He has his t-shirt on, and looks at Cena with disgust. Cena looks back at him with a serious facial expression.

Triple H: “What you doing here Cena?”

John Cena: “Putting you, and any other of your girl friends on notice.”

Triple H: “That’s funny because last I checked you were on a hospital bed lying down because a real man hurt your little arm.”

John Cena: “You want to uh run that by me again Hunter?”

Triple H: “I don’t think I stuttered kid. I say you go back to Blueberry, Mass, and cry home to momma Cena. This is a big boys game, and I doubt you can handle the heat.”

John Cena laughs before replying.

John Cena: “How about this? You, and me. As soon as my arm gets back to normal. In that NWE ring. One on one. Just so I can make the score what? Four, and one?”

Triple H: “Well your arm isn’t getting better with you constantly pleasing yourself Cena. I have an actual match to go win, so I’ll see you later. Tell Momma Cena thanks for the Monday Night Delight.”

Cena smirks at Triple H, and Triple H walks off. John Cena is left in the scene, as we go to three separate hallways. In one “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton walks in getting ready for the match. In another “The Animal” Batista slaps himself before the match. In the last, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels looks serious.

A video comes on the screen hyping up “Unbreakable” three weeks from Sunday.

We return to ringside, with JR, and King.

Jerry Lawler: “John Cena! John Cena!”

Jim Ross: “Yes indeed king, The Doctor of Thug-a-nomics is in NWE.”

Jerry Lawler: “Looks like old rivalries came tagged along as Cena wants Triple H.”

Jim Ross: “I’d go after Hunter Helmsley as well if he nearly paralyzed my arm permanently.”

Jerry Lawler: “Sure JR. Then you wake up?”

Jim Ross: “Very funny King.”

“The Game” explodes through the speakers as the lights go out. The fans cheer nonstop, as none other than Triple H is shown at the top of the ramp. Triple H has his water bottle in hand, and spits out some water. He starts down the ramp. He tosses the water bottle to the crowd, when the lights all of a sudden come back on. Randy Orton comes running out the back. Triple H turns around to see the cause of the lights, and is met with a huge forearm to the face curtsey of Randy Orton. Triple H goes down, as Randy Orton immediately starts stomping on Orton’s back. Randy Orton yells at the down Triple H, as he gets him up. Randy Orton hits several lefts to the head of Triple H. Randy Orton grabs Triple by the head, and trips him back to the floor. Randy Orton yells at Triple H, and asks for Hunter to get back up. Randy sets up a few feet away from Hunter. He stomps hard on the floor, and awaits HHH to get back up. Triple H is on his knees, and palms, as he slowly gets back to his feet. Randy Orton runs at Triple H for the punt kick to the head, but Triple H counters with a elbow to the abdominal area. Triple H begins getting in some offense, and punches Randy a few times in the face. Triple H grabs Randy by the head and starts walking towards ringside. He goes to slam Randy’s head on the stairs, but Randy smoothly transitions a spin out. Randy pushes Triple H stomach first into the apron, and nails a big knee to the kidney of Trips. Randy Orton grabs Hunter, and goes to toss Triple H into the stair case. Randy tosses Triple H, and the stairs break apart. Randy Orton yells some more, and picks up the smaller stairs, and sets them up so the wedged side faces up. Randy Orton picks up a fatigued Triple H, and grabs him by the head. He measures the stairs, and looks for an RKO onto the stairs. The boos begin to gush out of the fans mouths, as Randy Orton orders them to shut up.

“Sexy Boy” explodes as the camera directs to the top of the ramp. Instead, the titantron shows a massive brawl in a distant hallway backstage. Dave Batista, and Shawn Michaels are trading several stiff blows back to back. Batista over powers Shawn, and tosses Shawn Michaels down a small flight of stairs. Shawn Michaels lands very uncomfortably. Batista walks down the steps, as camera returns to the ring. Randy Orton is demanding to know what is going on. “My Time Is Now” plays through the speakers, as John Cena comes out of the ramp with his arm held high. He laughs, and is seen with a sledge hammer!

Jim Ross: “The same sledge hammer that injured John Cena near two months ago.”

Jerry Lawler: “Cena’s a thug, and he comes down to ruin a great match. What a surprise? Shouldn’t he be robbing someone?”

John Cena walks down the ramps, as Randy Orton looks at him with a confused face. Randy still holding Triple H until Triple H gains consciousness, and tosses Orton into the crowd barrier. Randy nearly goes over as Triple H finishes the job, and clotheslines Randy over the barrier. Triple H turns around, and looks at John Cena who stands where the stairs once did. Cena points the hammer at Triple H, as Triple H taunts him, and asks Cena what he is going to do. Cena laughs, and tosses the hammer to Triple H. Triple H looks confused, as he looks at Cena. Cena tells him to use the hammer, as Triple H says he doesn’t need it. Triple H does his classic “suck it” taunt to Cena. Cena smirks at the disrespect, and backs up. Triple H picks up Randy Orton, and brings him over the barrier. He rolls him into the ring. Triple H follows up, and slides in as well. Randy Orton is on one knee holding his neck in pain. Triple H runs to the ropes, and hit’s the running high knee. Orton hit’s the knee of the twelve time world champion hard, as his head snaps back. Triple H rolls on landing on the mat. He takes the rough landing, and covers Orton. The referee doesn’t know weather to count the fall or not. Triple H yells showing his aggression. The referee calls for the bell.
Main Event Fatal Four Way
Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Dave Batista vs. Shawn Michaels

Jim Ross: “This match is going under way King!”

Jerry Lawler: “Might be over before it starts! Triple H has a cover on Randy.”

1... Randy kicks out no selling Triple H’s knee. Triple H sits up on his knees. He holds himself up a second, then bounces to his feet. Triple H picks Orton up by the locks of his hair. He whips Orton into the corner. Triple H runs into the corner, and hit’s the clothesline. Randy Orton nearly falls out the corner, but holds onto the top rope for balance. Triple H extends his arms, and flex’s. He yells, as he stalks Orton from behind. Triple H turns Randy, and goes for a kick to the abdominal section, but Orton catches the boot, and spins Triple H. Randy hits Triple H with a big right, and follows up with a kick to Hunters gut. Randy Orton runs to the ropes, and returns to Triple H who is holding his gut. Randy nails a spinning neck breaker downing the former champion. Randy Orton gets back up, and does his signature “Orton Stomp” on Triple H. Randy Orton circles around a down Triple H. Orton drops to the floor, and mounts Triple H. He begins clobbering Triple H with lefts, and rights, as Triple H has a small guard up stopping several punches being thrown. Randy Orton knocks the guard away, and picks Triple H up by the head. He nails some rights to the forehead just until a familiar tune plays. “I Walk Alone” plays as the crowd erupts with cheers. Just then, a fatigued “Animal” Dave Batista stands atop the ramp. He beats his chest, and ignites some pyro explosion. Batista walks down the ramp, as Orton dismounts Triple H, and prepares for war with Batista. Batista slides in, as Orton measures for the quick clothesline outside. Batista ducks the clotheslines, and runs to the ropes in which Randy wasn’t facing. He bounces off, and Randy Orton tries to prevent some damage, and goes for an elbow to stop Batista. Batista instead pulls on Orton’s arm, and lifts Orton in the air. He nails a tremendous spinebuster, causing the crowd to explode with huge chants, and cheers. Batista bounces up, and beats his chest. He pumps his arms, and points at himself saying he is the most dominant. Triple H is on his feet, and back in the match. He awaits Batista to turn. Batista does so, and the two start a stare down. Triple H pointing at himself, talking an awful lot of smack, while Batista smirks, and also dishes out his smack talking. The two get closer, and are nose, and nose. Triple H slaps the taste out of Batista’s mouth. Triple H calls him an amateur, and goes for a second. Batista counters furiously with a knee that takes all the air out of Triple H. Batista grabs Hunter by the hair, and tosses him into the corner. Batista sprints after Helmsley, and nails the big clothesline in the corner. Batista doesn’t allow Triple H to fall down, and instead tosses him into the corner across the ring. This time around, Triple H goes into the corner stomach first. Batista measures Triple H, and runs at Hunter who slowly begins to turn. Batista eats a big elbow from Triple H. Triple H turns around, and takes his former protégé down with a clothesline. Triple H, and Batista get back up, with Batista a little behind Triple H’s speed. Triple H hit’s a kick to the gut, and transitions into the big knee drop. Batista really sells the after shock of the knee drop, and loses consciousness. He teeters back, as Triple H runs at Batista. Triple H spears Batista to the mat, and nails a barrage of left handed punches. Triple H then begins to drive his elbow into Batista’s throat, which Batista tries pulling Hunter’s arm away. Batista pulls back with tremendous force, and shoves Triple H to the side. Batista rolls out of the ring, while Triple H taunts him from sit up position in the inside of the ring. Batista holds his arm, and stretches out some more. Triple H crawls to his feet, and leans on the ropes smirking. He calls Batista back in, but Randy Orton sees a moment of opportunity, and attempts to capitalize on it. Orton attacks Triple H from behind, and nails him with a forearm. Randy Orton grabs Triple H, and throws him into the corner. Triple H goes shoulder first into the post, and slowly backs out. He is seated on the mat at the corner while Randy Orton climbs that very turnbuckle, and poses on the third rope. Triple H slowly tries to bring Orton down by the tights, but Orton hops off, and begins stomping a mud hole, on a defenseless Triple H.

Randy Orton eventually stops the brutal attack, and picks Triple H up again. David Batista slides into the ring, and Randy shoves Triple H to the side. Randy Orton, and Batista lock up in a elbow, collar lock. Randy Orton slithers through, and gets a hammerlock on Batista. Randy Orton struggles to keep the hold locked in. Batista pushes Randy off, and into the nearest ropes. Randy bounces off, and Batista sets up for the big spinebuster once more. Randy basically telegraphs the move, and instead nails a huge punt kick to the face of Batista. Randy Orton goes for an earlier win, and leaps through the air. He reaches, and performs the RKO on Batista! The crowd cheers, and boos, as Orton wastes no time, and hooks Batista’s leg. 1.……2.……. Triple H dives on top of the pin, and Batista gets a shoulder up. Randy Orton crawls away, and gets back up using the ropes. He takes a prone position prepping for what seems to be a second RKO, on Triple H. Triple H turns towards Randy Orton sooner than expected. Orton tries to make lemonade out of lemons, and leaps in a bad position. Triple H catches Orton in mid air, and nails his Double AA Spinebuster! Triple H now covers Randy Orton with a hook of the leg. 1.…..2.…… Orton kicks out. Triple H blames the referee for slow counting, and stands up. He gets in the referees face, and slides outside. Triple H pushes the timekeeper to the floor outside, and grabs his chair. He folds it, and slides into the ring. Triple H picks up the chair, and measures both Batista, and Randy Orton. Batista slowly gets to his feet before Orton, and turns into a chair shot from Triple H. Batista got his forearms up, and blocked the chair shot surprisingly. Triple H swings again, and nails Batista in the shoulder. Triple H drops the chair, and kicks Batista in the gut. He locks the arms, and goes for a pedigree on the chair! Randy Orton comes running at Triple H, and takes his head off with a clothesline. Randy Orton gets back up as quick as possible. Randy Orton places Triple H on the second rope in guillotine position, and backpedals for distance. He measures Triple H, and goes for the kick, but Batista spins Randy around, and picks him up. He hit’s a swift sidewalk slam, and adds some pain to the injured back of Randy Orton. Batista hooks Orton’s leg. 1.…. Randy kicks out not showing any weakness. Batista looks frustrated at Randy’s resilience. Batista gets to his feet, and awaits Orton. Orton takes a tad bit, as his legs look pretty wobbly. Batista doesn’t show pity, and starts hitting rapid rights to Randy. Each knocks Randy Orton back, as Randy is eventually pushed back into the corner. Batista uses the corner to capitalize, and grabs the second rope. He dips down, and drives his broad shoulder into Randy Orton’s abdominal area. Batista pulls back, and does this three times. Batista eventually gets out of the corner, and snaps. He flexes his muscles, and stomps on the mat. He grabs the top rope, and shakes it showing that his animal’s cage has been busted open.

Jim Ross: “Oh boy King. Batista looks like the animal he is.”

Jerry Lawler: “I recommend everyone clears the ring. Especially, Randy Orton!”

Batista turns to Orton, and grabs him by the neck. He walks to the center of the ring, and measures him. Just then, “Sexy Boy” plays, as everyone directs their attention to the corner. Batista drops Randy Orton, and taunts Shawn Michaels, and calls him out. Shawn Michaels is still not out, until he is seen rushing the crowd. He jumps over the barrier, and slides into the ring. Batista turns around, and prevents a surprise attack. Batista bulrushes Shawn Michaels for a tackle to the ground, but Shawn side steps him, and pushes him into the ropes. Batista is leaning on the ropes, as Shawn Michaels hit’s a wide array of punches to Batista. Shawn Michaels grabs Batista, and picks him up. He nails the atomic drop, and runs to the ropes. Shawn Michaels leaps for a Lou Thesz Press. Batista catches him in the air! The crowd goes ballistic, as Batista slams HBK on the mat with a spinebuster. All momentum in the ring has been put on halt, as Triple H had been outside of the ring. JR, and King reference him arguing with John Cena, as John was took to the back by security. He slides in now, and looks around. All three competitors are down, and resembling sitting ducks. Triple H sees Orton slowly reaching his feet, as Triple H runs, and clothesline Orton outside of the ring. Triple H turns around, and picks up a down Shawn Michaels. He shoves him in between his legs, and looks for the kill. He locks in his arms, but struggles a bit. Shawn drops to one knee, and low blows Triple H. Shawn Michaels allows Triple H to fall back gradually, as he wedges up. He sees Batista getting up by the ropes, and awaits him to turn. Batista does so, and is met with a huge superkick knocking him over, and outside to the ring. Shawn stumbles backwards a bit, as now there are only two stars in the ring. Those two are former comrades, and enemies. Now neutral, but as we all know in the ring: Everything goes out the window. Triple H is up now knocking out the feeling in his bowels from the low blow. He is in the corner awaiting Michaels to turn. Michaels does so, as he stares right back at Helmsley. The two trade words, as eventually Triple H walks up to Michaels. Triple H seems to talk to Michaels, but switches gear from the beginning, and swings for the fences with a big right. Michaels ducks it, and nails several lefts of his own to Triple H. Triple H fights back with rights to the gut, as both men are continuously knocking punches at each other, and aren’t stopping any time soon. Triple H gains the advantage for a second as HBK stumbles back, but HBK quickly gets back in the fray with a chop knocking Triple H a step backwards. Triple H locks up with HBK, and they begin twisting, and turning trying to overpower one, and another. Triple H shows his strength, and pushes HBK back into the corner, where Triple H quickly kicks HBK in the gut. Triple H starts nailing lefts, and rights all over HBK not stopping at all. HBK ducks to stop the punches from landing on his face. HBK makes lemons out of lemonade in his position, as he steps forward, and grabs Triple H by the back of the legs. He eventually drops Triple H by picking him up by the legs. HBK mounts Triple H, and nails lefts, and rights to the face of HBK. Triple H cant do a thing here, as he takes each punch hard, and hopes that HBK runs out of gas any moment. Outside, Randy Orton, and Batista are trading lefts, and rights. Randy Orton appears to be in the drivers seat with Batista taking forearms to the back. Randy Orton shows he isn’t exactly winning this encounter when Batista backs Randy onto the crowd barrier, and picks Orton up. Batista mounts Orton on the barrier in a sitting position, and hit’s a big right to the face. Batista isn’t sure what to do at the moment, and grabs Randy Orton, and brings him down. He tosses Orton into the post face first. Batista grabs Orton’s arm once more, and tosses it into the post. Randy Orton screams in pain, and holds his arm, as Batista walks towards Randy Orton. He kicks Randy in the gut, and Randy falls forward, and lands on his knees, and palms. Batista picks him up by the face, and tucks it in his legs. He lifts his arms with the thumbs up, and brings them down. Batista hoists Randy Orton up into the air, and on his shoulders as the crowd cheers for the Batista Bomb. Batista drops Orton in a turning position, and onto the timekeepers table! The table doesn’t break as only half of Orton’s body landed on the table. A replay is shown, showing Randy Orton almost getting out of the maneuver in the middle of the air. We go back to the ring with Shawn Michaels, and Triple H still brawling. Now Shawn Michaels is still dominating, and has Triple H in the corner. Shawn Michaels just nailed a swift knee that caught Triple H right in the upper torso area. Shawn Michaels gets a front face lock on Triple H, and picks him up, and plants Triple H on top of the turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels taunts Triple H, and climbs the turnbuckle. He gets the front face lock once more, and sets up for the superplex from the top rope. Shawn pulls back trying to bring Hunter down. Triple H breaks out the front face lock, and grabs Michaels by the hair. He hits Michaels with a hard left, and Michaels falls back, and lands on his back from the second rope.

Triple H hops down, and hits his falling knee on Michaels. Triple H gets back up, and grabs the top rope. He begins stomping a hole into Michaels, while Michaels isn’t given a chance to stand up, and fight back. Batista slides into the ring, and stretches out. Triple H kicks Shawn Michaels out of the ring, and taunts Michaels from inside. Triple H turns around to see the hulking figure known as David Batista also known as “The Animal”. Triple H chuckles, and tries to befriend his former apprentice. Batista laughs at Triple H, and seems to buy in. Batista changes to a serious expression, and goes to lock up with Triple H. But Triple H sucker punches Batista, and that single right handed haymaker was enough to give Triple H the advantage. Triple H continues clobbering Batista with hard hitting lefts, and rights. Triple H whips Batista to the ropes, and Batista bounces back. Triple H runs for the high knee strike, and connects with Batista’s face! Batista crashes to the mat, and Triple H lands on his knees. Triple H gets back up, and Batista slowly does the same, but sells the knee. Batista turns around, and Triple H does his “King of Kings” flexing pose. Triple H hit’s the face buster knee smash maneuver. Batista pops up, and groggily turns around. He gets a toe kick to the gut, and Triple H transitions into set up for the Pedigree. Just then, Randy Orton slides into the ring, and picks up the chair from earlier. He plants it on the mat, and pulls Triple H out of the Pedigree set up. Randy Orton hit’s a big RKO on Triple H! The crowd cheers like mad men, as Triple H is down. Randy Orton pulls himself towards the carcass of Triple H, and gets his arm across the chest of Triple H. 1.…….2.……. Shawn Michaels tugs on Triple H, and starts to pull him out. Randy sits up, and Shawn Michaels pulls Triple H under the bottom rope. Shawn Michaels grabs Triple H, and tosses him into the steel steps! Randy Orton yells at Michaels from in the ring, and turns around. Batista is getting to his feet, as Orton charges for Batista with forearms to the back of the head. Batista still gets to his feet, and pushes Orton into the ropes. Orton uses the scenario to his advantage, and runs back at Batista full throttle. Batista puts Orton on the mat, when he pulls the trigger, and nails a running shoulder block onto Randy Orton. Orton bounces back up, but can hardly stand. Batista grabs Randy by the arm, and tosses him into the corner. Randy goes into the corner ribs first, and falls right down. Batista starts madly smacking his forehead, as he pumps his forearm. Batista awaits for Randy to get back up, as Batista picks him up for the Batista Bomb. This time Randy pokes Batista in the eyes from him on his knees. Batista holds his eyes in pain, as Randy Orton leaps up, and capitalizes with an RKO! The crowd is split into a mixed reaction as Randy Orton slowly sits up. Randy Orton slowly leans upwards, and pulls himself to the down Batista. Outside, Shawn Michaels is being beaten by Triple H. Both men fight a the bottom of the entrance ramp. Triple H hit’s a uppercut which causes Shawn to fall onto the security rail. Triple H calls Shawn by his name. He calls him a false hero, and a no body. He runs at Shawn for a clothesline over the rail. Shawn Michaels ducks down, and tosses Triple H over the rail, and into the fans with a back body drop! Shawn Michaels starts towards the ring, and hops onto the apron. He climbs up the turnbuckle, and measures the down Batista. Randy Orton pleads for Michaels not to do it. Shawn Michaels nods his head, and leaps through the air. He lands the elbow drop on Batista. But side effects begin to take their toll, as Shawn Michaels holds his back in pain.

Jim Ross: “That back of Michaels has been injured many times before, and tonight its took some lethal blows.”

Jerry Lawler: “Shawn shouldn’t have put his body on the line!”

Randy Orton slowly gets back to his feet. Once he does so, he stomps on the mat hard, and awaits for Shawn Michaels to turn his direction. Shawn Michaels is on his palms, and knees. He slowly crawls towards the direction of Randy. Randy runs at Michaels for the punt kick to the head. Michaels is on both knees but he dives out the way, and Randy Orton misses completely. Randy almost runs into the corner, and Michaels is getting to his feet. Michaels looks to be awaiting Randy for the superkick! Randy Orton smacks the top turnbuckle in frustration, and turns around into a superkick by Michaels. But Randy Orton dove out the way, and Michaels’s leg gets caught on the top rope. Shawn Michaels yells out in pain, as the referee rushes to pull Shawn out of the predicament. Randy Orton looks to capitalize on the situation, and rushes to Shawn. Randy pulls the referee back, and unravels Shawn’s leg. Shawn can barely stand as Orton drops to the mat, and puts Michaels into a small package with a handful of tights. 1.…..2.….. Batista cant make it! 3.…..

Winner: “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton

“Voices” plays, as Randy knows he’s in hot water. He rolls out of the ring, where he is declared the winner by the referee. Randy Orton poses, and says that he will be next champion.

Jim Ross: “What a horrible ending to a great match!”

Jerry Lawler: “J.R. the hell do you mean horrible ending?”

Jim Ross: “Randy Orton couldn’t win fairly. He knew he couldn’t!”

Jerry Lawler: “A wins a win, and you cant take that away from him J.R.”

Jim Ross: “True, but I can argue it with you.”

Jerry Lawler: “Eh, your just mad none of “the good guys” won the match.”

Jim Ross: “Never the less, I have to admit Randy did put up a fight. Until the end of course.”

Jerry Lawler: “Where it matters though.”

Jim Ross: “Well ladies, and gentlemen, this concludes our first installment of NWE.”

Jerry Lawler: “What a first show it was!”

Jim Ross: “Matches were made, and feuds began.”

Jerry Lawler: “Not to mention Triple H, and Harry Bellefonte starting a war against one, and another.”

Jim Ross: “That’s what I just said King.”

Jerry Lawler: “No you didn’t. Anyways, we will see you all next week at the Bank Atlantic Center, in Atlanta!”

Jim Ross: “Yes, and don’t forget to order “Unbreakable” live on pay per view November, 2nd.”

Jerry Lawler: “Well I’m Jerry “The King” Lawler.”

Jim Ross: “And I’m “Good Ole” Jim Ross. We wish you a safe drive home, and a good night!”

Camera zooms into Randy Orton at the top of the ramp posing once more. He cant even hold his arms up, as he just lifts on fist into the air. Back in the ring, Shawn Michaels looks on frustrated from the mat, while Batista holds his head outside. Triple H is sitting up the ramp holding his hair back bearing defeat in his first NWE match. Camera zooms into Orton once more as show fades away to black.

f_GoodvsEvilm_435f7d4-1.jpg

TOMKOCAGE.jpg

Reaction score
BM: ME. It was awesome. A little bit of everything you would expect from this main event. I was very satisfied, even though the winner is a prick. Great way to end a great show.

WM: I gotta say Cage and Kane. It wasn't a bad match, you wrote it well. But, these too guys just don't match up well for me. Since I should give a WM, i will give it to this match.

BP: Cena and Trips. Good promo. Not much else to say. I like how you hype Cena being in the fed, even though I'm not a Cena mark I dug it.

WP: None, all were excellent. I should give one, but I can't here.

AC: Come check out XCW: FUll Throttle. A new show is up and the next PPV is coming up soon. I think you will dig it. Great show and keep up the good work.