• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA Hard Times 3 - Live on PPV November 12, 2022

Chris

Dreams are Endless
What was the finish

Murdoch DDT'd Cardona on the outside to callback to their previous feud, then rolled him in the ring and just started talking shit for some reason (I think cause Tyrus was late) until Tyrus comes in, does a chokeslam while Cardonna rolls out of the ring and that's it lol

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Murdoch DDT'd Cardona on the outside to callback to their previous feud, then rolled him in the ring and just started talking shit for some reason (I think cause Tyrus was late) until Tyrus comes in, does a chokeslam while Cardonna rolls out of the ring and that's it lol
Well Cardona wasn't pinned so we can't blame him for the shit that happend.

Maybe they have Cardona take it off him after one Fox News segment that'd be nice. Or Cardona is a surprise Royal Rumble entrant which would be better.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Wtf lol zero heat to boot

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Granted it is the most watched news station in America I guess :lol but old people don't know how to work Fite, there's no way

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Granted it is the most watched news station in America I guess :lol but old people don't know how to work Fite, there's no way
To be fair I think he's on their streaming service. But yeah they aren't news, and the majority of their clientele won't watch that shit. Even though it's probably the championship they remember from when they watched Rasslin.