NWA Force-1 Returns 10/8 to Egg Harbor TWP, NJ: Colon-RV1, Slater-Callihan-Cole-Fox

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Sabu Released!

Source:24wrestling.com
WWE issued a statement on their website confirmed the release of former ECW World champion Sabu, something which has been almost expected to happen for weeks now. According to one source, the plan for tonight’s ECW TV was for Sabu to put over Kevin Thorn. Sabu balked at the idea, claiming he had a neck injury.

There are some in the locker room who believe that Sabu arrived late to the tapings on purpose this week, expecting to be sent home since he’s made rumblings that he is unhappy working for the company. This isn’t the first time he has arrived to events without his gear either, including a taping a few weeks back where he had to wear Daivari’s gear.

There are rumors that there was some sort of incident involving Sabu which took place over the weekend in Cincinnati, but those are just rumors for now and nothing has been confirmed about the alleged incident.

As previously reported, Sandman has been in the same boat as Sabu for a while as far as backstage heat goes. At this point, nobody within the company would be too surprised if he was let go from his contract sometime in the near future.

-----------------
Wow,well I knew wwe was making alot of cuts bu tdidnt think Sabu would go!Wow..anyways what do you guys think?

MJ807

Reaction score
Well we all knew that this was eventually going to happen I'm surprised though it happened now since he has been recieving a push. I guess Balls Mahoney could replace his spot in the Originals.

Truth

Reaction score
He got released now because the Originals vs NB is done with and they have nothing left for them. Next were gonna see Sandman, then RVD, I suppose Dreamer will stay for a while if he even ever gets released, he may just not get resigned when his contract goes up. Vince obviously is pushing for a complete New Breed ECW and eliminate the Originals, I just hope they dont do it before ONS.
Sabu wanted to get fired and he did, now if he chooses to wrestle again he may go to New Japan Wrestling or CZW, highly doubt TNA or ROH, so dont expect to see him on live TV anymore.

J

*What do you mean he was release...I mean who could have seen this commin'...I can't believe it...*

Note much sarcasim in the statement above...LOL...but yea...We all kno it was commin' just not when...So this anwsers that question...

Soulpower

The only surprise here is that it took so long... I though he would have gotten fired after December to Dismember, so that's my only surprise.

xtremebadass

TNA! TNA! TNA!...again. Yea we all see it coming don't deny it, Paul Heyman is forming his army slowly, but surely.

Montana

Dreamer has a major role backstage, so i dont see him leaving the wwe any time soon.

I doubt all the originals would go to tna.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
This is not coming as a real shock. Sabu and RVD possibly the ones from the originals to TNA.