Nurse Sentenced to Jail for Assisting Suicides Over the Internet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

lord batair

Reaction score
What's happened during the Sabin Lynn match at destination X ?

I'm not sure if I saw correctly but something happened in the crowd during hte match. you can see the audience watching all in a same direction, watching something that the camera doesn't shoooowed. So if someone knows something about that ? maybe a fight, or somebody getting sick ? Even Sabin was looking at it.

Soulpower

A fight broke out in the crowd. That's pretty much what's been reported everywhere... Maybe someone said they liked the WWE in the Impact Zone.

lord batair

Reaction score
All right thank's for the rep ^_^ (wow i've made one useless thread ^^')

xtremebadass

well yea, but it's not as bad as some other threads in the TNA section lol, i didnt order it but I would have loved to see a fight in the crowd more than the X title match, even though the X title match was pretty damn good

Wrestling Station

^GO, X fan GO!!. Atleast it was a real fight!! was it? or just script fan fight? lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
A fight broke out in the crowd. That's pretty much what's been reported everywhere... Maybe someone said they liked the WWE in the Impact Zone.

It was Vladimir Kozlov. He said he loved Double Double E.

random_dude

Reaction score
Appertaley some drunk idiot got out of control I heard security took care of him good and proper lol.

joe007xxx

Reaction score
it was funny and better than the vkm match

Kairi

Reaction score
FARIBAULT, Minn. -- A former nurse who helped persuade two people he met online to kill themselves was sentenced Wednesday to nearly a year in jail.

But the sentence has a twist.

The judge structured the sentence so that William Melchert-Dinkel would serve an initial 320 days, then be freed.

Then over the next 10 years, he would have serve two-day spells in jail on the anniversaries of his victims' deaths.

He was also sentenced to 15 years probation.

The married father of two was convicted of aiding the suicides of 18-year-old Nadia Kajouji of Canada and a British man, 32-year-old Mark Drybrough.

Police say he met both in online suicide chat rooms.

Mark Drybrough hanged himself in his apartment.

His sister, who found the body, said she also found e-mails from Melchert-Dinkel on Drybrough's computer.

"You can easily hang from a door ..." Melchert-Dinkel allegedly wrote in one message.

Nadia Kajouji jumped off a bridge and was found six weeks later.

According to court documents, Melchert-Dinkel admitted to police he had made online suicide pacts with 10 or 11 individuals located all over the world.

He would go on chat rooms under the aliases “cami,â€￾ “Li Daoâ€￾ or “falcon_girl,â€￾ and introduce himself as a female nurse.

Police say he confessed to touting his medical background, while offering suicide method advice, such as medications and rope-tying techniques.

The criminal complaint said he told investigators he encouraged "dozens" of people to commit suicide and "characterized it as the thrill of the chase."

He also estimated he had actually helped up to five people kill themselves.

Minnesota authorities began investigating in March 2008 when an anti-suicide activist in Britain alerted them that someone in the state was using the internet to manipulate people into killing themselves.

That woman, Celia Blay, 65, first tried to persuade police in her own country to pursue Melchert-Dinkel, but charges were never filed.

Melchert-Dinkel worked at various hospitals and nursing homes over the years, and was cited several times for neglect and being rough with patients, according to the Minnesota Board of Nursing.