Nude Pic of Vickie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Cloud said:
I have google!

:laugh:

You won't need Google once you get into the Legends section. Seabs and Jose stays there for hours fapping and Xanth stays there looking at his picture for hours (yes, his actual picture). :gusta:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
You won't need Google once you get into the Legends section. Seabs and Jose stays there for hours fapping and Xanth stays there looking at his picture for hours (yes, his actual picture). :gusta:

PMSL mainly at Xanth!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Goddamn gross..

Big Hoss Rambler said:

I'm sorry? :shock:

I only was there to post bro. :bury:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
wow, are these real? lol. i remember vickie telling snooki about her playboy run but I thought it was just her wwe character.