Nuclear Heat On Brock Lesnar: Backstage News On His WWE Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
WM 29 will be no different from WM GB vs lesnar. Lesnar will probably give us a crappy match and get boo'd because its his last match. So basically lesnar will disappear after SUMMERslam and come back @ 2013. :brock: I don't know what to think of this really.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
I doubt that dicks are a meal of choice for him.

Why? After all, you are what you eat. And Brock seems like a dick to me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This is what makes me sick. WWE are thinking of the now. Giving us these "dream" matches, top dog vs top dog, but in three or so years when HHH's quads finally give out and Cena is close to retirement, what the F*** are we left with?

It's disgusting to think HHH, a wrestler who doesn't even appear weekly or wrestle anymore is going to get a Lesnar rub. Not even the creative monkeys would have booked this, it stinks of HHH himself.

Exactly. Don't you miss 2008, where John Cena faced Dave Batista for the first time ever? That was the last time there was a dream match from the actual roster... But after this match, what dream matches are left? There's Punk/Austin, Taker/Cena, and...

It's not even about 3 years from now. Right now there are only 4 people on the roster who have any star power at all (some have star potential, see Mizanin, Mike), and the only one the real fans aren't rejecting is Daniel Bryan, WWE's unintentional top face. We need people who the fans will want to see at Wrestlemania 39, not just trying to rely on people from Wrestlemania 17 to pop the rating for a little while.

But I've went on this rant 189,422 times before.

Reactions: Wacokid27 and Crayo

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
this is really sad cuz brock was basically wwe's trump card for the whole of next year. and now hes gone. if anything this teaches WWE not to mess with divas.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
Exactly. Don't you miss 2008, where John Cena faced Dave Batista for the first time ever? That was the last time there was a dream match from the actual roster... But after this match, what dream matches are left? There's Punk/Austin, Taker/Cena, and...

It's not even about 3 years from now. Right now there are only 4 people on the roster who have any star power at all (some have star potential, see Mizanin, Mike), and the only one the real fans aren't rejecting is Daniel Bryan, WWE's unintentional top face. We need people who the fans will want to see at Wrestlemania 39, not just trying to rely on people from Wrestlemania 17 to pop the rating for a little while.

Great post. Liked. As always.

PapiSmurf

Jobber
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar is college educated man who is tarnishing his own intelligence on a daily basis. He is a freak of nature and nobody is in opposition to this fact. With all the money he's made he could finance his own projects independently if he found the patience. Paul Heyman is an excellent advocate.

Otherwise, Brock's wife would have something to say about him re-entering the octagon unnecessarily. My advice would be to simply shut his mouth and come to work. WWE looks after talent who deserves it (JBL) and talent who do not (X-Pac). It would serve him well to not bite WWE in the hand. As you all know, athletes go through money like water.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Rainman said:

I absolutely agree with this post.

The thing is that, in order to do what you're suggesting, WWE would have to actually do two things they seem loathe to do in the last few years: 1) listen to their long-time fans (as opposed to the "casuals", who only care about who they're told to), and, 2) develop talent. It should come as no shock to anybody that the last two "breakthrough" guys they've had were guys who learned how to work and get over in the "Indies" (this is no slight to WWE-grown guys like Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes; they're just not quite there yet, although they're both very close). But Punk and Bryan have really exploded and put on epic matches, particularly against each other.

WWE needs to stop worrying about the aforementioned "dream matches" (and the IWC needs to quit focusing on the Attitude Era) and build the guys they've got on the roster now. Punk and Bryan are basically over. So are Cena, Orton (when you can keep him off steroids), and Sheamus. They need to actually develop the characters of Dolph Ziggler (they might actually be doing this in the upcoming Ziggler-Swagger feud) and Cody Rhodes (again, I'm seeing good things in the feud against The Big Show, yes, I'm serious, and his current feud with Christian, which deserves more screen time than it's getting, especially over the whole Laurinaitis-Cena b.s.).

WWE has some out-of-this-world talent on the roster (and not just Shane Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Damien Sandow, although it's time for all three to come up to the main roster). They need to develop that talent and quit trying to make a splash by bringing in big-money, part-time "sports entertainers".

wk

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
I absolutely agree with this post.

The thing is that, in order to do what you're suggesting, WWE would have to actually do two things they seem loathe to do in the last few years: 1) listen to their long-time fans (as opposed to the "casuals", who only care about who they're told to), and, 2) develop talent. It should come as no shock to anybody that the last two "breakthrough" guys they've had were guys who learned how to work and get over in the "Indies" (this is no slight to WWE-grown guys like Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes; they're just not quite there yet, although they're both very close). But Punk and Bryan have really exploded and put on epic matches, particularly against each other.

WWE needs to stop worrying about the aforementioned "dream matches" (and the IWC needs to quit focusing on the Attitude Era) and build the guys they've got on the roster now. Punk and Bryan are basically over. So are Cena, Orton (when you can keep him off steroids), and Sheamus. They need to actually develop the characters of Dolph Ziggler (they might actually be doing this in the upcoming Ziggler-Swagger feud) and Cody Rhodes (again, I'm seeing good things in the feud against The Big Show, yes, I'm serious, and his current feud with Christian, which deserves more screen time than it's getting, especially over the whole Laurinaitis-Cena b.s.).

WWE has some out-of-this-world talent on the roster (and not just Shane Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Damien Sandow, although it's time for all three to come up to the main roster). They need to develop that talent and quit trying to make a splash by bringing in big-money, part-time "sports entertainers".

wk

For sure. WWE doesn't seem to be able to build stars from scratch, and when they are surpisingly doing it, they either bury them (Cody Rhodes lost cleanly to Big Show) or they become some sort of Cena (Sheamus). What they have to do now is very, very simple: they have lots of part-timers around who have star power (Brock, Rock, HHH, Taker), so they should use these guys to put younger stars over, by having them work a program together and get the young guy over in the rubber match. Or, they could have someone feud with the stars they have (mostly Cena, who's their most over guy) and don't make the new guys look like crap, the way they like to do whenever someone feuds with Cena, where John never loses cleanly.

As far as Brock goes, it was expected that he'd be such a fussy, complaining about everything. He has been criinally misused on his second run, and if this is true, I'm sure he'll job cleanly to HHH. And that's horrible, as previously said, the guys who beat Lesnar are established stars who don't need the rub. Stupid.