NSFW not safe for viewing but holy fuck if you can watch this you can watch anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I saw 'goodbye anus' and closed it, wanting my moral virginity to be preserved.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I saw 'goodbye anus' and closed it, wanting my moral virginity to be preserved.

yeah buddy squats on a jar and it breaks in his ass. So you watch him take bloody glass out his ass while blood is pouring out his ass.

yeah.

Wordlife

it doesnt work... I wanna see it

You should see Church of Fudge... thats hilarious

Great One

Rofl. Kinda boring, 75% of it is just him picking the glass out of his ass.

LadyHotrod

Jesus Christ!

That made my asshole hurt.

What kind of fucking tool would shove glass up his asshole in the first place? What a douchebag.

SUMMARY FOR LINK #1- Guy thinks he's cool sitting naked on a glass as he shoves it up his asshole, the glass breaks in his asshole, you see blood pour out of his asshole as he takes the broken glass out.

SUMMARY FOR LINK #2-Guy gets murdered.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol at the music in the first one.

the second one. well. yeah. pretty brutal.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Jesus FUCKING christ....

I almost threw up during the second one thats the first time ive almost threw up watching a vid......and the first one makes me question why all of the people who do this fuckn crazy shits dicks are like disformed..no homo but for real...

Wordlife

^lmfao

Yeah, both are disgusting as hell.... little to much for my eyes to see, and I though 2 Girls 1 Cup, 2 Balls 1 Ass, 4 Girls Finger Paint, and 4 Kids 1 Rapist were bad