Now we've had some time with Axel, was he right the choice?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Was he the right choice to be the newest Paul Heyman client?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He's alright to me. Though, like everyone else said, his mic skills aren't the greatest. His constant dropping of the p-bomb (perfection) is getting on my nerves though. It's like, I get it, you're Mr. Perfect's son, stfu already. He says it EVERY time he has the mic.

I wouldn't have mind him or someone else, but I'm mostly worried about his massive, drastic push. Pushing someone that fast will have its backlash. I wouldn't have mind if they waited another year to make him win the IC title on Father's Day, just sayin'. He's cool tho.

7a6c9f7e09183f602989955ba9f0c32c.gif

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
He's alright to me. Though, like everyone else said, his mic skills aren't the greatest. His constant dropping of the p-bomb (perfection) is getting on my nerves though. It's like, I get it, you're Mr. Perfect's son, stfu already. He says it EVERY time he has the mic.

I wouldn't have mind him or someone else, but I'm mostly worried about his massive, drastic push. Pushing someone that fast will have its backlash. I wouldn't have mind if they waited another year to make him win the IC title on Father's Day, just sayin'. He's cool tho.
Wtf is your sign?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with him, though I definitely don't see him as a potential future main eventer to be honest. He has absolutely no identity. His name is the mashup of his father and grand fathers ring name and has no gimmick whatsoever other than "my dad and grandad were popular wrestlers and i'm a paul heyman guy". Doomed to fail in my opinion.

tysnw

Jobber
Reaction score
Ehh I think Heyman could if done better. I don't think Curtis Axel stands out like the way lesnar and punk did.and his mic skills are a little off but i guess that's where heyman comes in at. Me personally i think he should of chose Alex riley or Drew mcintyre.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
No, he's a boring piece of shit and just takes his dad's gimmick (sorta) and his name is even worse.