Now that we know the outcomes of MITB what do you expect to see on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
NO MENTION OF ORTON! :nogusta:

Funny you bring that up. I seriously deleted the Orton part of that post up there, but since you asked:

Big Show said after the WWE Title match that "I'd cash in on Cena tomorrow night, he has to be really worn out after a match like that." Made me wonder if they were actually planning that. But seeing Cena's lack of competitors and the Orton win, can definitely see Orton cashing in tomorrow night and wins the belt so Cena has a compelling opponent.

Ya happy now?

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Funny you bring that up. I seriously deleted the Orton part of that post up there, but since you asked:

Big Show said after the WWE Title match that "I'd cash in on Cena tomorrow night, he has to be really worn out after a match like that." Made me wonder if they were actually planning that. But seeing Cena's lack of competitors and the Orton win, can definitely see Orton cashing in tomorrow night and wins the belt so Cena has a compelling opponent.

Ya happy now?

I am. :))

I would deffo want Randy turning heel THEN cash in the briefcase on Cena. Not later. ; - ;

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Rhodes Schollars break up and Rhodes starts working better. He gets a lot of wins, maybe an IC championship match with him defeating Axel. Then he keeps defeating a lot of guys, lose the IC title and gets the push to become the WWE or WH Champion. Orton will cut a promo and maybe starts acting like a heel and WWE finally turns him.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't understand the orton hate tbh he's one of the edgier baby faces in the roster, he's great in the ring.Yes he became a little boring because all the matches he does are pointless but his title feuds are always entertaining . so i believe it's time for orton to get back in the wwe title picture and who knows this could lead to a turn.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand the orton hate tbh he's one of the edgier baby faces in the roster, he's great in the ring.Yes he became a little boring because all the matches he does are pointless but his title feuds are always entertaining . so i believe it's time for orton to get back in the wwe title picture and who knows this could lead to a turn.

People are bored with him because he's had about one decent fued in the last year. His ring work is subjective I guess (like anybody's is), but I find him to be pretty average. He's one of these guys that needs to be facing a really awesome worker to have a match that interests me.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
People are bored with him because he's had about one decent fued in the last year. His ring work is subjective I guess (like anybody's is), but I find him to be pretty average. He's one of these guys that needs to be facing a really awesome worker to have a match that interests me.

these last 2 years he had feuds with Christian,Henry,Barrett and even a mini feud with Bryan for the past few months and all of them have been more or less enjoyable to watch.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
these last 2 years he had feuds with Christian,Henry,Barrett and even a mini feud with Bryan for the past few months and all of them have been more or less enjoyable to watch.

Hence why I said in the past year, lol. Since the Barrett feud basically all he's done that really sticks in my mind is the Bryan feud. The stuff with Shield was fine, although the Shield could have faced anyone at that point and it would still have been entertaining.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hence why I said in the past year, lol. Since the Barrett feud basically all he's done that really sticks in my mind is the Bryan feud. The stuff with Shield was fine, although the Shield could have faced anyone at that point and it would still have been entertaining.

You can't really blame orton because the writers had nothing for him to do,can you? :george:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
You can't really blame orton because the writers had nothing for him to do,can you? :george:

Although I'm not his biggest fan, I ashley don't think he's fully to blame - although his shit booking is a consequence of his pot smoking, so I guess he only has himself to blame for that.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I want Orton to cash in and lose the belt asap so we can get it over and done with.

TKK

Reaction score
The Wyatt Family attack Cena leading to an Orton cash in. Bryan comes out and says that he's beaten Orton before and was robbed at MiTB so he deserves a shot and then becomes #1 Contender. That will shut up all of the Bryan marks, won't it?

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Wyatt Family attack Cena leading to an Orton cash in. Bryan comes out and says that he's beaten Orton before and was robbed at MiTB so he deserves a shot and then becomes #1 Contender. That will shut up all of the Bryan marks, won't it?

:win:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

No, We want Bryan as champion because he deserves to be champion. The only person who needed the win last night was Bryan. I would love a Bryan Orton feud for the title.

TKK

Reaction score
No, We want Bryan as champion because he deserves to be champion. The only person who needed the win last night was Bryan. I would love a Bryan Orton feud for the title.

What do you mean "we want"? Do you speak for all Bryan marks? I wasn't aware. Orton's been putting people over and having great matches for the better part of two years so, in my opinion, he deserves his chance in the sun just as much as Bryan. Plus, him winning made the match ending much less predictable and he adds a new dimension to the WWE title picture.

At this stage, Bryan doesn't need the MiTB briefcase to get a WWE title shot. He came out on top of every sequence he was in last night and got screwed out of the briefcase, so I hardly think they'll waste him in a feud with Axel. Everyone knows that he's going to hold the WWE strap sooner or later, so be patient.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
What do you mean "we want"? Do you speak for all Bryan marks? I wasn't aware. Orton's been putting people over and having great matches for the better part of two years so, in my opinion, he deserves his chance in the sun just as much as Bryan. Plus, him winning made the match ending much less predictable and he adds a new dimension to the WWE title picture.

At this stage, Bryan doesn't need the MiTB briefcase to get a WWE title shot. He came out on top of every sequence he was in last night and got screwed out of the briefcase, so I hardly think they'll waste him in a feud with Axel. Everyone knows that he's going to hold the WWE strap sooner or later, so be patient.

Can I lurve you 5ever

Reactions: TKK