Now that all the dust has cleared...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^^ HBK has had some awesome subtleties towards turning heel, and with the wrench of Bret being thrown in there there's plenty freshness coming.

And exactly how is DX dominating WWE any different than the Outsiders, who haven't drawn a dime in the last 10 years, coming into TNA and automatically getting a shot at the tag straps? That's the pot calling the kettle black. Only difference is that DX is about ten years younger than the Outsiders, can work excellent matches and make mad bank for their employers and have never been responsible for the demise of a promotion.

My gripe with the Outsiders (is that what they'll be called, is that a WWE trademark?) besides the fact that Hall is completely out of shape to thepoint that he doesn't wear ring attire, is that Morgan and Hernandez got fucking shafted out of their shot and the Outsiders get a shot out of past merit? That's not fresh,that's bogus and insulting to my intelligence and disrespectful to the team of Hernandez and Morgan. I'm not excited to see guys 10 years over the hill and there's nothing fresh about something that has failed in every revision for the past 11 years, it's nostalgic but something that has been done 5 times before isn't fresh.

I won't even get started about how awful the wrestling will be because as decent as Beer Money is they aren't talented enough to carry these Old farts to something passable. TNA should really re-evaluate this and replace Hall with Waltman, then you get a decent match. The ONLY way this can end good is if the realistic thing happens, Nash and Hall doing the job. Otherwise it's what everyone thinks it is, the good ole boys reunion that won't work. It didn't work then and it wont now.

Axis

I can't be bothered to use the spoiler tags. I think the singles match sounds like a big step down for Daniels (and I'm a huge fan of his opponent), but the tag team match sounds awesome.

The Rated R CMStar

The Outsiders are not getting a title shot...yet, so let's not get ahead shall we.

Axis

I'd rather the Outsiders be tag team champs than the fucking British Invasion. Doug Williams hasn't been good since 2004, and Brutus Magnus hasn't been good...ever. Hopefully Beer Money feuds with the Outsiders just long enough for them to get a good rub, and go on to take the belts.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
TNA will do what TNA is known for, fucking up good things.

As great as The Outsiders sounds, do you really wanna see it? Who wants to see out of shape Scott Hall in those black trunks again? It looks like pushes are going be pushed over to make room for whatever ideas they have or whoever else is coming into TNA.

3 months before the product turns salty.

SenDog

Reaction score
Hogan said that things are going to be different & they are different times, so I don't expect the Outsiders to get a title match right away. That is if everyone has to ''earn their spot'' like Eric Bischoff said & yes I'd like to see the Outsiders wrestle again. things are looking up. TNA did just have their highest rating of iMPACT ever.

The Rated R CMStar

And TNA had the shock factor at their advantage on who was going to show up next and that played a big role in their ratings. Once people saw nobody else was coming, and even though they gave an awesome Kurt vs AJ match...rating dropped.

I don't buy into what Hogan said. It was a promo, a worked promo. And what Bischoff said means even less considering at the end of the show he was apparently siding again with nWo.

Montana

I agree with everyone that the last impact was more of a "One night stand" and TNA will be in their old form before long. However their old form was just as good as raw, if not better most weeks. I'm not a fan of the older wrestlers they are bringing in, however if they can bring in some younger talent to help get guys like Roode, Daniels, Homicide and other TNA guys than i think it can work. Don't count out Bischoff. From a product standpoint, it will be interesting to see if the WWE makes any changes.

The Rated R CMStar

Personally, I prefer TNA prior to old these old guys coming in. They needed better booking, not an entire new roster. It goes to show that the parts of the show I enjoyed the most involved AJ, Kurt Angle and Mick Foley, guys already in there.

Moonlight Drive

I wholeheartedly agree with CMS. Hogan was a great idea to bring in. But Scott Hall, the Nasty Boys and the like are just a total waste of money. If he truly thought Angle and AJ were so fantastic, he wouldn't be handing out jobs for the boys and would be giving them more airtime. TNA's roster is ballooning to ludicrous proportions, if they slimmed down we wouldn't have to see all these multi-man clusterfucks just so everyone get on television.

Montana

I can't see those guys being in TNA very long. It was more for the shock factor i think. Hall might be around for a small while. Nasty boys might be in one fued, and done i think.

Double J

Reaction score
TNA will do what TNA is known for, fucking up good things.

As great as The Outsiders sounds, do you really wanna see it? Who wants to see out of shape Scott Hall in those black trunks again? It looks like pushes are going be pushed over to make room for whatever ideas they have or whoever else is coming into TNA.

3 months before the product turns salty.

In all fairness for every screw up TNA has had I could probably name one that WWE has done. Only difference is when WWE screws up a story line or push they can just shrug it off knowing that they're already a megapower and wont loose any fans or hurt their image. If TNA messes up then they have the people who are just waiting for them to mess up and it hurts their image as they try to compete with WWE so it get's shit on even more.

Razor Ramon/Scott Hall has been one of my favorite wrestlers since I was a kid and part of me is happy to see him wrestle again but at the same time I'm disappointed that he couldn't at least get in a little bit better shape than he's in. From the reports I've read he seems to be over his past problems so would it of killed him to work out a little bit?

I know he wont ever look like this again;
032Ramon.jpg

But he can look way better than this;
Hall.jpg

reddragonnf

Reaction score
You can polish a turn but it is still a turd deep down. This one is called TNA. It is filled with wrestlers who couldn't make it or too selfish to sit to the side and wait thier turn. 6 months from now there will be another complete unwachable show due to the backstage worthlessness.