noumenon is a sissy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
Wow. He gave me a warning. I'm not scared of that sissy. I'll also say what the fuck i want here.

LadyHotrod

noumenon is obviously not the sissy here since he isn't the one crying over a warning in an online forum.

Mister J

Reaction score
The point is i'm going to say what i want. I don't really care how many warnings i recieve on here.

LadyHotrod

The whole point of HIAT is to say whatever the fuck you want. You're not doing anyting new here.

xtremebadass

Not only will Mister J get his ass kicked by Ricky Ortiz, now he will also get his ass kicked by Noumenon.

noumenon

The funny thing is that he's probably one of the only members here I could ban without receiving a single "Why did you do that?" comment. On the contrary I'd probably become that much more liked...

LadyHotrod

The funny thing is that he's probably one of the only members here I could ban without receiving a single "Why did you do that?" comment. On the contrary I'd probably become that much more liked...

DO IT.

Your respect level will skyrocket. All he does is kill discussions with his faggotry, anyways. We wont be losing a solid member who contributes anything worth reading.