Nothings ever good enough gor 1/2 of you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Youre abunch of fags, ban me! I dont give a shit. I always hear, how bad tna sucks or how wwe has no talent, kurt angle has no talent, etc. etc. etc.
Well FUCK YOU TOO. you cant settle with one company because somebodys gonna change youre mind...Hey lets boycott TNA so they change the storylines, well guess what nothings going to change, TNA's orriginal talent is suppost to be midcarder and wwe "rejects" are suppost to be maineventers!- I really dont feel like writing anymore so here is my final thing

WWE- Not as good as it used to be but is still entertaining
TNA- Great, equal to WWE, although WWE PPVS blow them away
ROH- FUCKING SUCKS,i shouldnt have to search on youtube and buy dvds to figure out whats going on, storylines are terrible and you cannot follow them at all.-

:harhar:

Switchy

Reaction score
That's pretty much what Mike said except you kinda mixed it in with a flame. Why are you moaning at people who ciritcise wrestling and then say RoH sucks. Does it even belong in this section?

xtremebadass

Well, alot of people have been ragging on every promotion lately, I mean alot, I see where he is coming from. Atleast this member doesn't have a problem with 1, or a group, of other members. I like his problem, it's very general to all of us. Nice wording :).

Travis40

^ LMFAO....looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the box...was it raining outside?.....or do you live under a bridge?....lol jk, but I hate people that say wrestling as a whole sucks.

EDIT: Who's "gor"? It's in the title...but who in the hell is that?

This Guy

moved to street fight, and an infraction for well I don't know, lets go with exsessive foul launguage and posting in the wrong section.

This Guy

its only a one day ban people so calm down...he'll be back....unless he does it again, then he can take a flying leap.

the dark knight

am i the only one who found this thread funny?

just a question...