Notes for tonight's RAW 02/04/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It's possible, but do they normally advertise the TV main events locally? From what I recall they usually advertise dark MEs locally but I could be wrong.

Stopspot said:
They don't announce the tv main event locally. This is the dark main event from the house show circuit this weekend so it will probably be the dark main event tonight.

Well I do hope so since I don't want to see another predictable Tag match with Cena going over.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So with HHH and Lesnar there, does this mean it's the start of a build up to Lesnar/HHH 2 at WM, i really hope not, but unfortunately it looks the beggining of it happening to me

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
pottsy946 said:
So with HHH and Lesnar there, does this mean it's the start of a build up to Lesnar/HHH 2 at WM, i really hope not, but unfortunately it looks the beggining of it happening to me

It's pretty much a lock :downer:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
But I think The Shield is free to do what they want so they can attack Lesnar, I think that the only reason they didn't attack Punk was cause Heyman paid them to not doing it, so if they want to attack Brock or any other superstar they can if WWE tells him that, Heyman is only paying them for protection and also to make Punk win matches but with Brock I don't think they need to pay The Shield

The Shield only attack faces. Brock is booked as a heel.