Not-So-Official G1 Prediction Contest (with real life prize)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Bad Luck Fale (+2 Botchie & Techy)
Togi Makabe (+2 Thunder & Techy)
Zack Sabre Jr.
Hirooki Goto (+2 Thunder & Botchie)
Tetsuya Naito (+2 Thunder & Botchie)

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Juice Robinson (+2 Botchie)
Tama Tonga
Toru Yano
EVIL (+2 Thunder, Botchie, & Techy)
Kenny Omega (+2 Thunder & Techy)

Final scores will be tallied tomorrow. I'm fuckin tired and gotta get less than 8 hours of sleep before a looooong 36 hour stretch of stuff. I wonder who will be the winner :emoji_thinking:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
He wasn't supposed to find that out yet! Now we'll have to wipe his memory and start all over.
giphy.gif

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
FINAL SCOREBOARD:
1. @RedDwarfTechy - 122 pts
2. @Mike Thunder - 99 pts
3. @Botchie - 94 pts
4. @Leo C - 78 pts

RedDwarfGedo is officially the winner of the 2017 WWEF Not-So-Official G1 Prediction Contest. Congratulations. 61 out of a possible 91 matches predicted right, and all from almost the very beginning without changing predictions at all. My hat is off to you, kid. That's fucking insane (or insanely lucky).

@Mike Thunder steals second place with the only correct prediction of the winner of the finals (I had to go with your original prediction, since your second prediction was correct in both participants and winner, but you missed the cutoff for that prediction by a few weeks). Congratulations to you as well.

@Botchie A respectable 47/91 matches predicted correctly, congratulations to you as well. Your only real downfall (as well as @Leo C 's) was the fact that you didn't get your predictions in for every night, and I believe you may have actually won this had it not been for that.

Congratulations and thank you to all 4 of you. Now for the prize ceremony:

@RedDwarfTechy you have earned the grand prize, and therefore get to suggest a prize first. Estimated value of probably $1-100 US dollars. Suggest a prize you want (or pick a SPECIAL JEFFRY FUCKING MASON MYSTERY PRIZE PACK) and I will let you know if it's something I can make happen or not. Also, if you are able to share your shipping address with me, PM me. Otherwise, let me know in here that you require a digital gift, and accommodations will be made either way.

And to the runners up: I will be giving away consolation prizes to each of you as well for competing in my inaugural prediction contest. Just wait until you are tagged and I will tell you what you need to do. Prize picks will go in order of points.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
FINAL SCOREBOARD:
3. @Botchie - 94 pts
4. @Leo C - 78 pts

RedDwarfGedo is officially the winner of the 2017 WWEF Not-So-Official G1 Prediction Contest. Congratulations. 61 out of a possible 91 matches predicted right, and all from almost the very beginning without changing predictions at all. My hat is off to you, kid. That's fucking insane (or insanely lucky).

@Mike Thunder steals second place with the only correct prediction of the winner of the finals (I had to go with your original prediction, since your second prediction was correct in both participants and winner, but you missed the cutoff for that prediction by a few weeks). Congratulations to you as well.

@Botchie A respectable 47/91 matches predicted correctly, congratulations to you as well. Your only real downfall (as well as @Leo C 's) was the fact that you didn't get your predictions in for every night, and I believe you may have actually won this had it not been for that.

@RedDwarfTechy you have earned the grand prize, and therefore get to suggest a prize first. Estimated value of probably $1-100 US dollars. Suggest a prize you want (or pick a SPECIAL JEFFRY FUCKING MASON MYSTERY PRIZE PACK) and I will let you know if it's something I can make happen or not. Also, if you are able to share your shipping address with me, PM me. Otherwise, let me know in here that you require a digital gift, and accommodations will be made either way.

And to the runners up: I will be giving away consolation prizes to each of you as well for competing in my inaugural prediction contest. Just wait until you are tagged and I will tell you what you need to do. Prize picks will go in order of points.

Thanks for this it really added to my first full G1 climax experience and congrats to Gedo RedDwarfTechy!

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Thanks for this it really added to my first full G1 climax experience and congrats to Gedo RedDwarfTechy!
No problem, dude. If I wasn't so busy during this time, and therefore having to watch most of the shows delayed, it would have added to mine as well. It was very interesting every day to see how "predictable" each match ended up being. Can't wait til next year, where I actually format this shit properly lol

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
FINAL SCOREBOARD:
3. @Botchie - 94 pts
4. @Leo C - 78 pts

Was totally lucky but I'm not gonna admit tha- well shit.

Thanks for the comp, was fun!

Reactions: Jeffry Mason