Not 1, But 2 *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

you think Cena & Orton should only go 10 minutes? ouch. Both title matches should go 20 minutes min. I'd go closer to 30 minutes each though. But only 5 matches? Somehow I doubt that there won't be a 6th match min of CM Punk vs. Chavo for the title as well.

Well, I'm just going by the fact that Cena isn't 100% yet. I doubt it would go longer than 15. I wouldn't mind seeing the Punk match either. I think they could even have time for that tbh.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I agree with Cena not being 100% there is no way he could possibly be that healthy. That is the main reason why I think it'll only go 15 tops.

This Guy,
I do have to say that I don't get the oppurtunity to see that many PPV's, but I have seen the last two Armagedon and RR and I've seen some other ones over the past year and I think I have decent knowledge of how they book their PPV's. I would love to see 30 minute matches, but the fact is that they don't happen very often and it's probably not going to happen at NWO. I'd be shocked if any of the matches aside from the EC go over 20 minutes. You are right that they do waste a lot of time in between matches however I think we're all forgetting that they have 3 hours, 8-11. That is a lot of time and they will be able to have good matches with that time.

I do agree with your statement about having two EC's in the same night does take away from the specialness(if that's a word) of the match. Personally I think a thriple threat match with MVP, Batista, and Undertaker would be an awesome way to decide the number 1 contender since they are the only ones that actually have a concievable chance of winning. However kayfabe-wise this match was made because Teddy Long was attempting to out do Vickie who was not at that show, just my opion on that though. I agree with some of your points, but I think this will be a very good PPV though.

CenaMark54

If they have just the 5 matches they have right now, how will there be short matches? I know it looks a bit like overkill, but I think it's going to be good.

Flair/Kennedy 12 min

Edge/Mysterio- 15 min

Cena/Orton- 10 min

Raw EC- 45 min

SD EC- 35 min

That all equals less than 2 hrs. So hell, they could make the 2 EC matches and hr long and still have time left over. I mean, I can see your point, but it certainly looks good, and I hope it is.

You also have to factor in all the backstage interviews, wrestlemania commercials, the time it will take to promo each match, and the time it will take to set up the chamber as I doubt they will have both EC's back to back.

Thats like a good 30-45 minutes of wasted time right there.

Vandy316

Reaction score
imo they should have a ECW battle royal for the fact that they have a #1 contender match for the other two brands and a 3rd chamber would just be recockulas

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well no one really cares about ECW and I think they're just going to make Punk the #1 contender because he hasn't used his rematch clause yet. So a #1 contender match for ECW would be pointless imo.

Evil Austin

Eliminiation Chamber X2

I was thinking about no way out the raw chamber and the smackdown chamber.

Feel free to comment and discuss what i thought off -

Since no way out will be having 2 chambers the chambers i have seen (near all) they have done something to the cages / chambers where superstars are kept in the match ie goldberg spearing jericho through one cage of glass in summerslam 2003. They will not be doing that in this one because since they will be using one cage for two matches lets say the raw match chamber was the first of the chamber ones on the card for no way out. During the match if something like that or somehow they smashed the cage / chamber of glass in the smackdown one (or the other way around with smackdown first and raw second?) there will have that person being able to leave the cage since the glass was brocken where he was kept for the three minutes ?

So i was thinking either of the shows that go first in the chamber matches there match will not break any cage / glass or the next match guy in that cage will not be trapped and be able to get out and move around the chamber before he is ment to.

So i thought that i would post it here. Don't quote me on this but its just common sense that the first of the chamber matches (spoiler) that it would not have any glass breaking moves?

if you would like to agree or disagree just comment i want to here your thoughts.

thanks.