Not 1, But 2 *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Moments ago two huge announcements were made at the SmackDown tapings in Reading, PA.

First Theodore Long came out and announced that World Heavyweight Champion Edge will defend his title against Rey Mysterio at No Way Out.

He then announced a SmackDown Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out for a title shot at WrestleMania XXIV. The competitors are revealed as Batista, Undertaker, MVP, Finlay, The Great Khali, and Big Daddy V.

I think Edge will once again retain, but I am curious on how will WWE book No Way Out.

I mean, NWO will last 2 1/2 hours(I think), and they have two EC, that usually last 51 minutes each. Then add Cena vs Orton that has to go to 15 minutes and Edge vs Rey.

We'll have to wait and see.

PeepShow

Man, as much as I'm rooting for MVP, it's gunna be Taker.

Now Way out looks fucking stacked. The card itself with 2 EC's is already looking bigger than WM is. We'll have to wait and see though.

phantomgerald

I'm hoping it's MVP too, but it'll probably end up being Taker, which is good but predictable.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Wow, No Way Out is shaping up to be like the PPV of the year. I mean I'm sure 'Mania is going to be sweet, but if this thing goes as well as it seems it is this is going to be a tough PPV top. Kudo's to the WWE for making a PPV good other than the big 4, but this might end up overshadowing 'Mania.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
No Kane in the elimination chamber, but yes to Khali? *shakes head* They should just sell Kane to TNA, it's not like they're using him or ever will. -.-

chessarmy

wow, No Way Out is going to be HUGE, I might actually watch it! Two Elimination Chambers in 1 night, and for the first time ever a Smackdown! elimination chamber!? Damn...

Enigma22

Reaction score
is big daddy V even on smackdown? kane should replace him... no way out is looking pretty good tho... im thinking batista will win this match and edge will beat rey again...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Two EC matches. Great. The participants in SD's, not so great. Big Daddy V is on ECW and Khali, omg.. his name alone is bad luck to a good match.

phantomgerald

What's the point of Khali and BDV when you know they won't win. They should have people who can actually wrestle as fillers. There's Kane to at least replace Khali.

The Ripper

Reaction score
NWO looks like a great ppv but i think its showing just how little ideas wwe has, 2 chambers wtf? 1 yes to decide a #1 contender but having 2 is like they dont have a clue how they are going to start a feud that will go on to Mania

The Rated R CMStar

I don't see it as lack of ideas, but more of WWE despairly looking for buyrate for NWO, that is usually really low. Remember they did the same with No Mercy, they "stacked" the card looking for better buyrate for a usually mediocre PPV in that aspect

HHHforever

Reaction score
ECW and Smackdown! have a talent exchange. Smackdown stars are on ECW and vice versa. Take tonight for example, Kane took on Shelton Benjamin and Big Daddy V wasn't there, so I'm assuming he'll be on Smackdown in some capacity. So it really doesn't matter whether they're ECW or SD! stars cuz it's basically the same thing.

This Guy

Hell the ECW champion is a Smackdown Superstar and the Smackdown Tag Champs are ECW Superstars so it doesn't suprise me that Big Daddy V is in it.

so we now suposedly have a Raw Elimination Chamber, a Smackdown Elimination Chamber, a WWE Title Match, a World Title Match, Flair vs. Kennedy Match...whats next, and ECW Elimination Chamber to determin who gets an ECW Title Match at Mania? Plus they will most likely add Chavo vs. Punk for NWO.

The Rated R CMStar

How long is it going to be this PPV?

Or, how short are the matches going to be?