Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
how many votes is that on magic exactly, anyone keeping track?

Showtime

Reaction score
He flipped his shit when i exposed him as SK before as well, but he's also flipped his shit as town. basically magic always reacts like shit to pressure was more my point.

i handle pressure real well

i can handle it real well

i am just not going to give people the time of day for a shit case and not seeing apparent flaws within what they're saying or pushing.

1) cp has pushed this case several times. he's wrong more often than not and honestly if this lynch goes through id high recommend vigging him because if he thinks he can read me on day 1 and a lynch on me on day 1 is good play he's most likely scum.

2) haza is literally acknowledging he's paranoid as town and yet still think it's a good idea to push me for town reading him because he thinks my read on him should have been NAI when i disagree and i dont see how that's relevant. his point is entirely "you should know that isnt alignment indicative", i am not in anyone's head or keep track like that, but let him work.

3) rugrat pushes me like a troll every day 1 and has for awhile. im sure you guys are aware of this because it's blatant.

so these are the main pushers of my wagon. me coming in and just trying to make town reads on town players is not malicious scum or detrimental to our alignment and is exactly what i should be doing as town. so what is the sense in the push on me? like it's literal shit, i have no reason to humour or honour it with a claim because it's just legitimately awful.

if town wants to shoot itself in the foot to try to prove a point then be my guest. i dont humour shit cases, i defended myself fine and the flaws of the push are in your face.

Showtime

Reaction score
not to be an asshole, but I mean yeah, current climate I wouldn't be using ''magic is a good town player' as a reason not to lynch given he hasn't exactly shown up as of late. this is true. and thats not a knock on the skill, simply the fact he hasnt been present in threads

excuse yourself, ive shown up literally year and done well in pretty much every single game ive been apart of with good reads. this isnt 2019.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m not sure I see the motivation in a scum Magic refusing to claim, tobeheston.

Showtime

Reaction score
So he was on his own. I don't know if magic would let down a team like this. Can someone fuck up so we have an easy third option :side:

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

i wouldn't. ive had nothing but success as scum without any sort of struggle except when jeff sunk my ship in our one game together, but apparently people are again blind to the idea that im very unlikely to get caught or pushed day 1 BUT MAYBE THIS TIME, GUYS.

MAYBE YOU FINALLY GOT GOOD THIS TIME AND YOUVE DONE IT. i mean you haven't, but MAYBE.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
id be much happier in you offering alternative directions, as I don't really think this sort of behavior is really going to garner you much support in the new era, magic.

Ace

Reaction score
Back. Will be on and off in the next few hours but the end of day is too late so I'll have to throw my lynch on beforehand.

Not much new in terms of reads from the pages I've read.

There isn't a clear case here so we're going to have to choose a path that doesn't feel smooth. Honestly dunno which direction that is.

@Showtime who do you think we should lynch today?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Lmao he literally just gave me a town read for pushing him and now he's saying to vig me cause I'm probably scum

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
63_F12190-3_E21-48_F5-9319-_DB3_D149_A77_E6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Back. Will be on and off in the next few hours but the end of day is too late so I'll have to throw my lynch on beforehand.

Not much new in terms of reads from the pages I've read.

There isn't a clear case here so we're going to have to choose a path that doesn't feel smooth. Honestly dunno which direction that is.

@Showtime who do you think we should lynch today?

who do YOU want to lynch today?

Why haven't you voted anyone today?

What are your current reads?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’m not sure I see the motivation in a scum Magic refusing to claim, tobeheston.
I don't think he would claim as scum either.

He is clearly confident he won't be lynched here claim or no claim

Status
Not open for further replies.