Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver Chloe claimed Back-up basically out of nowhere.

That's it for the claims department.

Regarding why I'm voting you, I feel like in addition to you disappearing, you were quite underwhelming at the start. Different from last game when you had some 20 posts already in the first 6 pages.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh and Xenus also appeared to ask Poyser why, but Poyser never actually really gave much of an answer other that HIS ENTRANCE WAS WEAK. which does't really mean anything, and given poyser has 4 posts, I have no idea what that really means. It feels to me Xenus was asking the question, but didn't care for the answer :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I asked odo in a pm yesterday how long was left and still got it wrong :kawhi

Alco

Reaction score
I asked odo in a pm yesterday how long was left and still got it wrong :kawhi
:tenay

Also Jeff I'm not really a fan of you going "I'm not claiming" again upon your first re-entry post.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Only one claim so far Jeff which is Chloe calling herself Viaorr - back up but vanilla town at the moment.
Which is mostly likely spelled wrong btw.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:tenay

Also Jeff I'm not really a fan of you going "I'm not claiming" again upon your first re-entry post.

Why? Would you claim off this wagon? Would you expect town me to claim off this wagon? I think we both know the answer.

Alco

Reaction score
Why? Would you claim off this wagon? Would you expect town me to claim off this wagon? I think we both know the answer.
It's the way you came in and immediately threw that out. You of all people should know what an effect that has because I've seen you in this exact situation come under even more pressure because of it.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
To be fair, last time i remember Jeff doing that, he was town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's the way you came in and immediately threw that out. You of all people should know what an effect that has because I've seen you in this exact situation come under even more pressure because of it.

If you have a problem with me telling the thread I'm not fucking claimaing because I have a wagon due to inactivity, I don't know what the tell ya :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Which is mostly likely spelled wrong btw.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

The OP says that trying to deconstruct the game via PM fishing is pointless. I think this applies to names due to the fact Odo references the Nordic alphabet and that there are intentional consistencies, so yeah this doesn't surprise me.

Botch by Chloe or intentional by Odo is a WIFOM road we shouldn't really be going down IMO.

The timing of the claim should be the focus there. I've not played with Chloe, so unsure on her meta but her vote on me and then ignoring questions to explain her reasoning (addressed to her by me and Smark) felt odd and an ISO of her posts shows not a lot of anything other than BAIT. Is this normal?

Alco

Reaction score
If you have a problem with me telling the thread I'm not fucking claimaing because I have a wagon due to inactivity, I don't know what the tell ya :heston
Well I think my reason for voting you was valid enough :draper2

I'll await further results of your readback.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Most of those are actual joke votes. Tweet I don't believe tends to be as lackadaisical in his approach to subtle pushes and I feel he was gently nudging me as a possible direction down the line on the basis of calling on last game and how I reacted to the slightest of pushes in that one.

I like this post, this post feels like a town post by barry :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You didn't ask me but I will comment anyway. Ace is doing well in that he's avoiding any type of conflict. All his posts are very mundane and he like it that way.

No EV didn't really do that. He just did what everybody else was doing and chatting shite.

What was the purpose of this post other than to forcefully try and throw shade at ACE? Has Chloe thrown any sort of votes down?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What was the purpose of this post other than to forcefully try and throw shade at ACE? Has Chloe thrown any sort of votes down?

Voted Tweets early then voted me a good few hours later with no explanation

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think there's enough reactions from the Tweet thing for there to be something here. Whether it's Tweet himself, or the reaction to it from Demo God or the reaction to Demo God's reaction from E-V. This is probably the next course of action for the rest of the 40 hours.
unvote vote Tweet

how you liking the pace now big man?

I really hate this, by the way. He writes the first post, then quotes tweet's "i will play to my own pace vote me if you want" post. Then there is the two bolded. a double whammy of trying to lead town to single direction, and a poor attempt at buddying.

Status
Not open for further replies.