Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
FYI:

In Norse mythology, Surtr (/ˈsɜːrtər/; Old Norse "black"[1] or "the swarthy one"[2]) is a jötunn. Surtr is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson. In both sources, Surtr is foretold as being a major figure during the events of Ragnarök; carrying his bright sword, he will go to battle against the Æsir, he will do battle with the major god Freyr, and afterward the flames that he brings forth will engulf the Earth.

In a book from the Prose Edda additional information is given about Surtr, including that he is stationed guarding the frontier of the fiery realm Múspell, that he will lead "Múspell's sons" to Ragnarök, and that he will defeat Freyr. Surtr has been the subject of place names and artistic depictions, and scholars have proposed theories regarding elements of Surtr's descriptions and his potential origins.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:heston

Yeah, I'd say so
So you don't think Magic could be town, right? Like what's your percentage he's town?

And if low, would you say removing either or a scummy would be worthy just throwing in on Magic?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
FYI:

In Norse mythology, Surtr (/ˈsɜːrtər/; Old Norse "black"[1] or "the swarthy one"[2]) is a jötunn. Surtr is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson. In both sources, Surtr is foretold as being a major figure during the events of Ragnarök; carrying his bright sword, he will go to battle against the Æsir, he will do battle with the major god Freyr, and afterward the flames that he brings forth will engulf the Earth.

In a book from the Prose Edda additional information is given about Surtr, including that he is stationed guarding the frontier of the fiery realm Múspell, that he will lead "Múspell's sons" to Ragnarök, and that he will defeat Freyr. Surtr has been the subject of place names and artistic depictions, and scholars have proposed theories regarding elements of Surtr's descriptions and his potential origins.
That's the scum alignment, yes? :hmm

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
1600085831650.png

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But on that list, neither of the flipped scum appear there, so it's a fruitless effort

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you don't think Magic could be town, right? Like what's your percentage he's town?

And if low, would you say removing either or a scummy would be worthy just throwing in on Magic?

10% chance he's town based off of his earlier play and now he's suddenly playing dumb.
It might be worth reading back to when he was active and see if there was any talk of augmentation when he was around.

If there's any chance of an arsonist like you've suggested, I'd rather get rid of it. The "Underworld roils with souls" also makes me paranoid about some mechanic that'll fuck up town as well.

Going off the census, there are 5 players to remove for town to win. 3 scum, 2 indy. Lynching scum today is great but it means 2 potentially crazy powered indy's are still in play and scum can still kill in the night phase.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
good morning, I just got up. gimem a few to sip on this hot bean juice and I'll be right with you lads

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
By the way, I hate to keep bringing it up - but I caught Magic & Xenus pretty comprehensively in WS Reloaded. I've got that feeling here.

I was right to be suspicious of Xenus earlier, I won't take credit for it as I had him as a null read and he was caught in your info Smark, but if you look at my reads list, I had a hunch something was up with him.

I think I've got Magic nailed here based off of the drastic change in his play.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I know my tunnels often seem unlikely and sometimes don't pan out - but I've often had hunches that have turned out right and I think this is a legit direction.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
By the way, I hate to keep bringing it up - but I caught Magic & Xenus pretty comprehensively in WS Reloaded. I've got that feeling here.

I was right to be suspicious of Xenus earlier, I won't take credit for it as I had him as a null read and he was caught in your info Smark, but if you look at my reads list, I had a hunch something was up with him.

I think I've got Magic nailed here based off of the drastic change in his play.
It's definitely clear his play changed dramatically.

I just can't see that being because he got scum scum, but trying for indy and hitting scum and vice versa isn't a bad way to go.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's definitely clear his play changed dramatically.

I just can't see that being because he got scum scum, but trying for indy and hitting scum and vice versa isn't a bad way to go.

I get and understand the reasoning that it's unlikely Magic is scum, but I'm 90% sure he isn't town.

Ace

Reaction score
@Demo God What's changed that you seem to have all but forgotten your Tweet case?

Given your vigour in believing Tweet was town I'm surprised you haven't discussed him yet. Has something changed?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Demo God What's changed that you seem to have all but forgotten your Tweet case?

Given your vigour in believing Tweet was town I'm surprised you haven't discussed him yet. Has something changed?

What are your thoughts on Hel/Surtr?

This feels like you're trying to change the direction here.

Ace

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of lynching Magic based off relative inactivity, which could easily be the reason he is making weird uninformed posts and stuff.

I'm not saying he's town or anything but it hardly feels like the best case we have for a lynch at this point. I mean, we still have a cop in Lethal if people are that uncertain of Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.