Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean maybe it is because I googled his character but I'm more confused why he wouldn't buy Odin being in the game if he is a back up and doesn't know who it is if his character screams a back up to Odin?

Chloe B

Reaction score
oh, I don't remember you or the Mason thing

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Chloe B why do you think Lethal is lying?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I mean maybe it is because I googled his character but I'm more confused why he wouldn't buy Odin being in the game if he is a back up and doesn't know who it is if his character screams a back up to Odin?

Hmm, it's probably best to just admit that I may have fucked up here

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I clearly believe you augmented him. I just don’t believe you would with a town perspective. It doesn’t track.
The other thing you gotta realize that all of this was completely predictable. Watcher will be on the claimed Cop and they'll see me visiting. I knew we were gonna have this conversation now and I augmented him anyway. The plan was - if he doesn't say anything about being augmented, I caught him in another lie. Clearly this doesnt account for him having an augmentable role other than Cop but I thought it was worth a shot. I was also wary of us reaching d4/n4 and me still not being able to prove my role cause I augmented two guys who dont have augmentable roles.

I also can't deny thinking that my claim would somewhat deter a lynch on me cause I think all alignments including indy probably want me to augment them now :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There is one other possibility depending on a Flay flip. Lawyer to mess with his cop result.
Well the lawyer/framer targets the Cops target, not the Cop themselves soooo... nah.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I checked the Scream Masons QT Odo was a cop in with a backup cop and while he scoffs at copping scum, didn't seem particularly bothered by backups. I'll check the game thread if it's even possible on WF anymore.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Fenrir, Devourer of the Sun
Razor Sharp Fangs (Hunger for Blood)

637bb7115dd17db714b240c5a10cb9bc.png

Congratulations, you are Fenrir, Jötnar Aligned! One of the three children of Angrboða, when discovered by the Aesir, they attempted to restrain you in Asgard, however your strength and savagery were too much for even the gods to contain, notably biting off the right hand of the god of courage, Tyr.

You are fated to slay Odin during Ragnarök, who will ultimately be avenged by his son.

In this game, you have the following roles:

Razor Sharp Fangs (If chosen to carry out the factional kill, you may instead rend your target, inflicting them with the bleed status. At the end of the following night phase, they will die. This effect is mostly unpreventable and extremely difficult to cure. Your target will be notified they are bleeding to death)

If Augmented, you will gain the following ability:

- Hunger for Blood (It is unclear how this ability works to you)

You win when you control the voting majority.

Yah so that'd be me

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yah so that'd be me

So why do you think Lethal is lying if you know that's you, you know Odins in the game and no-one has counterclaimed it?

:heston

Chloe B

Reaction score
So why do you think Lethal is lying if you know that's you, you know Odins in the game and no-one has counterclaimed it?

:heston

Honestly I thought it was a fake because I didn't like his play

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you were pushing to lynch Lethal because you thought he'd faked a character you knew was in the game and that you were the backup for?

:pogba

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There were other issues he had, but couldn't find anything on backup cops. Not that I wanted to read all of his post game comments.

Feels like a lifetime ago so I'll leave it there.

My only thing would be does anyone know where Odo might have said he hates cops in general?

Because he might go against that for one cop, but doubtful he adds two cops.

Chloe B

Reaction score
So you were pushing to lynch Lethal because you thought he'd faked a character you knew was in the game and that you were the backup for?

:pogba

Well we don't know that he's in the game just because he's mentioned in the flavours

but he probably is now that I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.