Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Of course good sir. I was visiting a good friend from Australia, he's in the paper pushing business. I left him a present that he already thanked me for in this here game thread. :cozy
Any reason you left a gift for the man you've been on all game and proceeded to mock after he claimed cop and even voted for after he claimed cop?

You seemed pretty sure Odo hated cops, and therefor in your words was a desperate play from scum. When exactly did that change?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Any reason you left a gift for the man you've been on all game and proceeded to mock after he claimed cop and even voted for after he claimed cop?

You seemed pretty sure Odo hated cops, and therefor in your words was a desperate play from scum. When exactly did that change?
I think I haz plan wrt Lethal. Might not work out how I want it to but oh well
:cozy
Basically what I was trying to do is see if Lethal was lying about having an augmentable role. As I said, it might be that I just augmented non-town but there was a chance in my mind that I could catch him out with this. And if he ends up town I just augmented the Cop so it felt pretty win-win to me.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I thinking Tweet and Jeff or Tweet and Lethal. Lethal is only giving town reads.

However, Jeff fits in so much better with everything else.

See, Lethal I can't wrap my head around. His play is mirroring exactly last game in which he was scum and it doesn't look much like his town game (not having a pop at you @Lethal Banks, just what I've noticed - I saw your prev post about damned if you do, damned if you don't etc and being annoyed at constantly being pushed) but I really don't doubt his claim.

I like your points around his town reads and his claimed usage as well pretty much told us what the thread was already thinking.

Ofc if he's scum, he'll have a team that would make sure his claim is solid but it's a ballsy claim that I don't think the risk was worth it there.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Of course good sir. I was visiting a good friend from Australia, he's in the paper pushing business. I left him a present that he already thanked me for in this here game thread. :cozy

Beat me to it ^

Basically what I was trying to do is see if Lethal was lying about having an augmentable role. As I said, it might be that I just augmented non-town but there was a chance in my mind that I could catch him out with this. And if he ends up town I just augmented the Cop so it felt pretty win-win to me.

I don't hate this reasoning but I'm still a little meh about augmenting someone you thought was lying. Have you augmented anyone else?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

This is pretty much what I thought you were going to say so it doesn’t surprise me. I just don’t think it does anything for me considering how adamant you were he was scum and Xenus’ play around you as well as some of your earlier play makes me think scum and I don’t know if he can afford to let a role dissuade that read.

I’ll town decide, though. If they believe you’re town, I’ll roll with it. I was more on Jeff before last night.

Chloe B

Reaction score
:heston

You’ve been complaining with Magic and acting like you’re leading town when like what you’re saying about Dodds, you’ve done fuck all aside from show up end of day.

You’re someone I’d lynch ahead of OMB in POE lol.

I’d like to see you stop telling people what to do and telling us what you’ve supposedly done and start giving us directions since you’re so good at this game.

You seem pretty set on Lethal being scum, why? Because Xenus was backing him in the thread that looked like textbook buddying?

You need to worry about proving yourself as town here pal

Meh I'm only here as a favour

Ok then

@Chloe B what did you do last night fam?

Nothing I don't have a role

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Beat me to it ^

I don't hate this reasoning but I'm still a little meh about augmenting someone you thought was lying. Have you augmented anyone else?

I get it as it was my first thought after I thought about why a town Lethal would even visit Lethal, but I don’t buy he really would if he was THAT against Lethal.

There was no one else you town read to augment?

Reactions: Evans

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did you ever explain how you got augmented?

Do I need to? Because I can

I thinking Tweet and Jeff or Tweet and Lethal. Lethal is only giving town reads.

However, Jeff fits in so much better with everything else.

I've given scum reads and checked them with my role.

Dundler Mifflin, tbh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I get it as it was my first thought after I thought about why a town Lethal would even visit Lethal, but I don’t buy he really would if he was THAT against Lethal.

There was no one else you town read to augment?

:reigns3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is pretty much what I thought you were going to say so it doesn’t surprise me. I just don’t think it does anything for me considering how adamant you were he was scum and Xenus’ play around you as well as some of your earlier play makes me think scum and I don’t know if he can afford to let a role dissuade that read.

I’ll town decide, though. If they believe you’re town, I’ll roll with it. I was more on Jeff before last night.
Why does Xenus' play around me make you think we're aligned? You think I'd agree to let him bus me and have me bus him in return in a game where getting lynched means you always lose?

If I'm scum why would I ever augment the claimed Cop, especially if I know there's a Watcher around who's probably on them and who probably won't believe my shaky reasoning anyway?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Meh I'm only here as a favour

Nothing I don't have a role
wNVvkwK.png

You mean to tell me we have a dead tracker, a dead vig yet you still haven't picked up a role? I call bullshit on the sheer fact you didn't pick up tracker night 2

Reactions: Evans

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

How is your role worded?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Let's not forget that PHEN0M was also augmented (it's how TKOK was poisoned)

Status
Not open for further replies.