Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And you think I drew scum with him and I'm tying my wagon to him this early?

Just trying to figure out your and E-V's rationale for finding my behavior so weird. You have to think we're co-scum for this to make sense.

I mean, my rationale about why I think it's weird you throwing yourself to Barry's defence over a joke post and why I thought it was weird has been well explained tbh, even the guy you're defending saw my point lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And you think I drew scum with him and I'm tying my wagon to him this early?

Just trying to figure out your and E-V's rationale for finding my behavior so weird. You have to think we're co-scum for this to make sense.
I've never actually called you or Barry scum, my whole point is the reaction you two had to a clear tongue in cheek post was bizarrely exaggerated and it's entirely possible that's because you got an agenda. FWIW I agree you jumping to his aid like that would be a horrid move as co-scum and you being this argumentative to the hilt is more in line with your town meta, so I guess this whole ordeal wasn't entirely fruitless.

Reactions: Alco

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean, my rationale about why I think it's weird you throwing yourself to Barry's defence over a joke post and why I thought it was weird has been well explained tbh, even the guy you're defending saw my point lol
Every post I've seen was him explaining him gettign what I was saying.

So I must have missed it because I still don't get what you think I'd be doing as scum here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've claimed on nothing, again, a few games back as town, when I was the vigilante. It depends on my mood. I don't know why people find it hard to understand that I play based on my mood more than anything.
Fair, just realize I'm not your psychiatrist and got no idea what your mood is like at any given day so it should come as no surprise that peoples reads of you are frequently inaccurate.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've never actually called you or Barry scum, my whole point is the reaction you two had to a clear tongue in cheek post was bizarrely exaggerated and it's entirely possible that's because you got an agenda. FWIW I agree you jumping to his aid like that would be a horrid move as co-scum and you being this argumentative to the hilt is more in line with your town meta, so I guess this whole ordeal wasn't entirely fruitless.
I mean, then if you don't think we're scum, or at least I'm not scum as I need to see Barry react outside this bubble, personally, hopefully we can stop monopolizing the game with this. I'm no farther understanding this game than I was when it started.

• Love
Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Every post I've seen was him explaining him gettign what I was saying.

So I must have missed it because I still don't get what you think I'd be doing as scum here.

I haven't called you scum, I'm just querying the random, unnecessary defence and you've blown it up lol.

Here's the post you missed.

I get what you're saying.

However, having played with Smark for the better part of 4 years now, I believe this is his town game, to be as frustratingly cheese-gratingly argumentative as possible and defend players he either feels are town or won't get a fair shake. Smark as scum I don't think ever really defends other players to the extent he's pulling here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean, then if you don't think we're scum, or at least I'm not scum as I need to see Barry react outside this bubble, personally, hopefully we can stop monopolizing the game with this. I'm no farther understanding this game than I was when it started.
Fair, I was ready to stop talking about this 10 pages ago :cozy

Thoughts about Chloe wanting to center the entire phase around this awkward 3-way we had?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I haven't called you scum, I'm just querying the random, unnecessary defence and you've blown it up lol.

99% of that was post was him telling you I'm playing town.

So my question to you is do you think I'm town or do you think I'm scum and if you do think I'm scum, tell me how my behavior fits with that?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
vote Chloe

I guess Jeff might not be around or something, probably gonna lose his shit if he comes in here and sees he's being wagoned.

.....if he's town that is :brodgers

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fair, I was ready to stop talking about this 10 pages ago :cozy

Thoughts about Chloe wanting to center the entire phase around this awkward 3-way we had?
Awkward, but kinda inline with how Zane B played and I'm fairly certain Zane B was also Flay.

I do want to reread their contributions, because I do think they was trying to push something earlier.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
99% of that was post was him telling you I'm playing town.

So my question to you is do you think I'm town or do you think I'm scum and if you do think I'm scum, tell me how my behavior fits with that?

Yes it was but it also proved me point that even Barry acknowledged that he understood my reasoning.

I don't know your meta enough to judge whether you are town or not based on your reactions and nor do I trust Barry or Doddsy yet to believe that this is your town play. Does this make you scum? Nothing at all to suggest it. You're still a null read for me.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes it was but it also proved me point that even Barry acknowledged that he understood my reasoning.

I don't know your meta enough to judge whether you are town or not based on your reactions and nor do I trust Barry or Doddsy yet to believe that this is your town play. Does this make you scum? Nothing at all to suggest it. You're still a null read for me.
See, I still don't get your point then. Even without meta, how many scums do you think will tie their wagons this early?

Because if you can't decide if my posts defending Barry make sense with me being scum, I don't see why we're still discussing this.

And I think we've played enough for you to have a small idea of how I play. But maybe we can move past this point now?

And you can read me off more than a single post?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

And I've explained my defense. This being blow up is 100% on you. You can drop it anytime and I'm asking you to.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
See, I still don't get your point then. Even without meta, how many scums do you think will tie their wagons this early?

Because if you can't decide if my posts defending Barry make sense with me being scum, I don't see why we're still discussing this.

And I think we've played enough for you to have a small idea of how I play. But maybe we can move past this point now?

And you can read me off more than a single post?

And I've explained my defense. This being blow up is 100% on you. You can drop it anytime and I'm asking you to.

Because this is how the game is played Smark. You see the way people are acting in the thread, you read their posts and the points they are making and then you ask questions and push directions to gain information. Also I had stopped discussing it until you brought me back into it by casting shade on me lmao.

I still don't understand why you leapt to protect Barry as you did over a joke post. Maybe you did jump the gun and it is town or maybe it's a WOAT scum play by the pair of you. There's not a lot to go off right now but I'm looking forward to seeing how play develops around you.

And lol, blaming the blow up on me when you were screaming to just lynch you 7 hours into day one because someone asked you a few questions :reigns3

Status
Not open for further replies.