Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Players in Valhalla

Magic v1
Phenom
CP

Players in Hel

Haza

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
TKOK probs got poisoned off killing Phen0m. Phen0m is not stupid btw as much as me and Chr1st0 rip him. He clearly picked Poyser because he can claim it as a town role usage. Plus easy way to take out a power player. I'm pretty sure Magic is town or maybe indy.

You’re right, I didn’t fully read the role. I’m sorry TKOK if I came off mean. :pals:

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
@NotBrutus forgot to quote your post.

I won’t be rude and tell you to go read my posts. You can though if you’d like reasoning :pals:

Town: Smark, Lethal, CP, Flay and TKOK.

scum: Poyser/Magic v2 and now Gambit.

I would say you’re right about how it came off with how day ended if there was ever a chance of somebody being lynched but nobody hit more than 4 votes i don’t think so i hardly think that was the only problem during Day 2

@Gambitto

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Damnit why did CP have to die? Cause that town read felt forced. The others seem logical. CP felt like a jarring one to me. I was hoping for another new one

Ace

Reaction score
In regards to OMB/CP vote, yeah I can buy that, including the disappearing after. You at least left a vote and said you supported the rest of the reasoning. I would have expected you to have more reasoning than this though:

What were the points you supported that lead to you leaving your vote on the CP wagon? I presume when you left you expected it could end up in a lynch. What justified that position for you?

See below for examples of the case against CP which looked strong.

@Alco

1) he's started this Lethal wagon
2) he voted magic, unvoted weird after, which haza then did the same
3) haza got sussed and pushed hard cuz of it, he made no effort to quench that
4) he voted haza anyways and let him fry even he followed him on magic

Unless he has a feasible explanation for any of these actions, he needs to be pushed
4:09am

4:10am

4:17am

Sorry, it was Jeff's request too for those reads.
He called Big Man a "non-solid town read" but then voted Haza based on following his "town read" Big Man

:slip:

vote CP
5:40am

6:00am

7:47am

Fluffy as a bunny rabbit

8:07am

8:09am

8:10am

10:39am

10:49am

I didn't know at the time that I wasn't going to be around in the evening ftr, I was playing NBA 2k21 and got carried away basically.

Again, individually I understand wanting to reaffirm your position on the Haza stance to stop people twisting your words - you played last game with me, you know I hate that myself lol but in the bigger picture where you're a null read for me and you're making points about something that wasn't necessarily being discussed just to remind us how bad you feel and re-explain reasons for it felt disingenuous if that makes sense?

Yeah I can see how it may look weird to you but I'd contest that as scum if noone was discussing it I'd rather just hope it falls under the radar.

Reactions: Evans

Showtime

Reaction score
lmao he's dead

gambit is town
Thoughts on my theory he targeted you aka Poyser night 1 with a roleblock type role?

idk what the theory is based on, can you give me a tl;dr

who do you think could be aligned with him?

Ace

Reaction score
This is actually interesting.

Presuming Phenom had a scumbuddy on his town list, I would say this makes Lethal an interesting point of discussion today:

- CP flipped.
- TKOK poisoned [Could be by a 3P and could therefore be scum but the odds are in his favour]
- Smark and Flay both have fairly solid town reads from most (at least I think so re: flay)

By virtue of POE Lethal is in the hotseat.

Of course this is all premised on Phenom actually townreading a scumbuddy. But I'd quite surprised if he didn't.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Aligned with? Not sure yet tbh mate.

The theory is based on the way he was pushing you. Phenom is a good player. Just doesn't often have time to be. He ain't going to lazily push you like that when context shows Poyser wasn't scum ducking but was real life busy. He hinted at some kind of info but if it was actual info by the point he hinted he would have just claimed it. So his hint was hinting at blocking you a night there was less kills. Ergo I think he blocked Poyser/Magic V2 night one and Magic/Poyser is not aligned with Phenom most likely unless he came up with a crazy gambit. If he did fair fucking play

Reactions: Big Man

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
This is actually interesting.

Presuming Phenom had a scumbuddy on his town list, I would say this makes Lethal an interesting point of discussion today:

- CP flipped.
- TKOK poisoned [Could be by a 3P and could therefore be scum but the odds are in his favour]
- Smark and Flay both have fairly solid town reads from most (at least I think so re: flay)

By virtue of POE Lethal is in the hotseat.

Of course this is all premised on Phenom actually townreading a scumbuddy. But I'd quite surprised if he didn't.

Phenom is more likely to bus then randomly town read a teammate. Unless there was a logical reason to do so. Phenom is a crafty and smart scum player

Ace

Reaction score
Phenom is more likely to bus then randomly town read a teammate. Unless there was a logical reason to do so. Phenom is a crafty and smart scum player
I find it hard to believe that he didn't give a single read on a scummate though, precisely because as you say, he is a good player. Distancing yourself from all scummates doesn't feel like a good scum play.

And I don't believe either you or Poyser/Magic are his scummates.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
It is and it isn't. Giving random town reads to team mates for no reason can backfire really bad like bad bussing. Poyser/Magic is only scum in some weird gambit. Or I'm misreading the jailkeep stuff and he didn't target magic.

Also if Phenom did poison TKOK reading the PM he must have been augmented.

Status
Not open for further replies.