Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Just fucking lynch me. Seeing as Odo added a you can’t win if you’re lynched mechanic I can’t be assed to work this hard to fight back such a dumb push on me.

:pogba

I'd hardly call me asking you questions and you struggling to answer them a push on you, at all lmao.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Just fucking lynch me. Seeing as Odo added a you can’t win if you’re lynched mechanic I can’t be assed to work this hard to fight back such a dumb push on me.
This seems like an overreaction and the Hel mechanic should make you more willing to fight back against bad pushes, not less.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
HEY HAZA!
Glad to have you back :pals:

Yeah, I get your point, but Barry went rogue last game. He didn't claim because of any form of pressure at all, he decided to do it on his own accord and said that he did it because he wasn't invested in the game. Smarks posts aren't lining up either, he defended Barry thinking there was a genuine push on him to claim but now he's aware if it was fluff.

How do you feel about that?

I don't think that's what he said, nor implied.

You've known very well I'm fairly easy mislynch material and I've been lynched as town for far less than what even Tweet put forth. Smark has seen it like a dozen times now. I don't really see how it can't be both genuine and fluff at the same time. They're not exactly mutually exclusive. I guess I don't see the contradiction there?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:pogba

I'd hardly call me asking you questions and you struggling to answer them a push on you, at all lmao.

I’m over it either way. Because it’s literally nothing.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

You've known very well I'm fairly easy mislynch material and I've been lynched as town for far less than what even Tweet put forth. Smark has seen it like a dozen times now. I don't really see how it can't be both genuine and fluff at the same time. They're not exactly mutually exclusive. I guess I don't see the contradiction there?

This right here. Thank you.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why are you over-reacting, no one is even voting you?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
HEY HAZA!
Glad to have you back :pals:

Yeah, I get your point, but Barry went rogue last game. He didn't claim because of any form of pressure at all, he decided to do it on his own accord and said that he did it because he wasn't invested in the game. Smarks posts aren't lining up either, he defended Barry thinking there was a genuine push on him to claim but now he's aware if it was fluff.

How do you feel about that?

I didn't even sign up :francis

Barry wasn't town last game so what I said is moot.

Smarks post implying scum wanted to put heat on Barry early makes perfect sense if you assume he thought there was legitimacy to the shade from Tweet. There wasn't really enough in that Tweet post to say that's definitely the case though.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Yeah I'm not disputing you're an early mislynch target Barry, but there wasn't a wagon building nor any real pressure on you. The joke from Tweet was obvious for me IMO especially following "ohai has barry claimed yet"? I don't think it was funny personally but it was clearly facetious.

I don't see the necessity for a staunch defence for another player, this early into the game especially if you're both town and unsure on each others alignments. You're not incapable of defending yourself. If that makes sense?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I'm not disputing you're an early mislynch target Barry, but there wasn't a wagon building nor any real pressure on you. The joke from Tweet was obvious for me IMO especially following "ohai has barry claimed yet"? I don't think it was funny personally but it was clearly facetious.

I don't see the necessity for a staunch defence for another player, this early into the game especially if you're both town and unsure on each others alignments. You're not incapable of defending yourself. If that makes sense?

Because something this stupid has often snowballed and I didn’t want to deal with later when it became a much bigger deal. I’m not wrong either because his post literally led to all of this bullshit we’re talking now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
People keep telling Tweet he isn’t funny :mjcry

• Sad
Reactions: Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark is town I think

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

I get what you're saying.

However, having played with Smark for the better part of 4 years now, I believe this is his town game, to be as frustratingly cheese-gratingly argumentative as possible and defend players he either feels are town or won't get a fair shake. Smark as scum I don't think ever really defends other players to the extent he's pulling here.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Poyser

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Was it ever in doubt? :goku

Xenus already buddying up to Doddsy.

I've been alright, nothing too exciting, what about you? I'm sorry discord only actually gives me notifications for like 1 in 10 tags :mjcry

So we need to tag you ten times each time?

I’m about to be a Dad so I guess I’ve got a lot going on... Thought I’d get one more game in - let’s just hope I don’t have to finish the game in the labour ward :brodgers

Cute as fuck man :goku

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I get what you're saying.

However, having played with Smark for the better part of 4 years now, I believe this is his town game, to be as frustratingly cheese-gratingly argumentative as possible and defend players he either feels are town or won't get a fair shake. Smark as scum I don't think ever really defends other players to the extent he's pulling here.
Probably a fair point honestly. I also don't think I recall Smark doing something similar as scum, but it's been a while.

Vote: Poyser

Got a why?
Xenus already buddying up to Doddsy.
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.