TLC Normal and Crazy Predictions for TLC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
We are almost to that time where WWE presents TLC. And before we see two handicap matches and The "Unification" Match, we need to be realistic and unrealistic. So predict here.

Here are mine:

Normal: Big E retains

Crazy: Punk and Bryan both turn green during their matches and destroy The Shield and The Wyatts.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Normal: HHH knocks out Cena or Orton and becomes the undisputed champ
Crazy: Either Cena or Orton wins

Reactions: Nano and Farooq

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Normal: A screwy finish during the main event
Crazy: Jericho returns during the unification match

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[Quotee="Cloud, post: 709469, member: 133"]Normal the PPV sucks

Crazy the PPV is good[/quote]

Tlc is usually fun isn't it?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tlc is usually fun isn't it?
True Seabs but recent PPV's have been poor and with the Slammy's hindering build tonight I'm not getting my hopes up. My gf is more die hard a fan than me with regards optimism and even she thinks its poor atm.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Normal: We get another shitty ending to the main event match
Crazy: Barack Obama swings down from the rafters with a bucket of KFC and steals both title belts while wearing nothing but a loincloth and over-sized sneakers

Reactions: Farooq and Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Normal: We get another shitty ending to the main event match
Crazy: Barack Obama swings down from the rafters with a bucket of KFC and steals both title belts while wearing nothing but a loincloth and over-sized sneakers
Hell that crazy ending would be awesome!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Normal: JBL handles commentary like a god.
Crazy: Rybaxel win the tag belts.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Normal: lolCenawins
Crazy: Punk and Bryan come out and grab a title each

Reactions: Cloud

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Normal: lolCenawins
Crazy: Punk and Bryan come out and grab a title each
after Raw do you really hate the idea of Cena winning? DB get's his rematch, vs a paper champ crying and pouting about his matches while blaming people? They have shit all over Orton, and he has done himself no favors.

I'm really going to hate seeing another 3 month's of shitty Orton promo's, they have knocked him down so badly with his heel turn "everyone begged for" because i bet anything this isn't what people were expecting from his turn.

Not disagreeing with you but this is the difference between cleaning up a fresh pile of dogshit vs an old pile of dogshit, and having to use your hands to clean it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
after Raw do you really hate the idea of Cena winning? DB get's his rematch, vs a paper champ crying and pouting about his matches while blaming people? They have shit all over Orton, and he has done himself no favors.

I'm really going to hate seeing another 3 month's of shitty Orton promo's, they have knocked him down so badly with his heel turn "everyone begged for" because i bet anything this isn't what people were expecting from his turn.

Not disagreeing with you but this is the difference between cleaning up a fresh pile of dogshit vs an old pile of dogshit, and having to use your hands to clean it.

I honestly haven't been watching so I don't really know. Though, I do hear Cena has been great as of late, also > > > > > Orton. Regardless. So nah, I wouldn't really have a problem with it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I honestly haven't been watching so I don't really know. Though, I do hear Cena has been great as of late, also > > > > > Orton. Regardless. So nah, I wouldn't really have a problem with it.
dude raw this week was great, the last hour was just stellar.

The crowd really made it 10x better.

Reactions: Swift

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Crazy: AJ Styles comes out, grabs the belts, and takes the belts back to TNA or to an independent company.
Would mark.

Here are mine.
Normal: I just fall asleep during the unification match.
Crazy: The unification match is a MOTY nomenee