Noriko Kaitomi // The Holy Knight of Kamakura

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Momochi

Reaction score
noriko (2).png

Height:
5'1

Weight:
121 Lbs

Billed From:
Kamakura, Japan

Face / Heel:
Heel

Wrestling Style:
Traditional Puroresu

Base Pic:
Momo Watanabe

While often soft spoken, Noriko at her core is a rather confident (however, not overly conceited) promising young joshi superstar. Dubbed a young, sensational, and promising "ace" of the wrestling world. A generational talent. While some pundits in Japan are even calling her the next biggest thing in the West. In the ring, Noriko is a relentless competitor. She is hungry to win and prove herself to the world, but isn’t careless and won’t bend the rules to do so. She’s a very lovable character backstage when the lights go out. However when it’s time to compete, she puts her game face on and is ready to give her 100% best effort no matter who is in front of her. She loves interacting with fans and showing her appreciation on the way to the ring. Noriko also does her best to help out around the community and local animal shelters / organizations in her spare time when she isn’t competing.
Noriko spent the majority of her life raised, and sheltered in a rather small seaside city just south of Tokyo called Kamakura. Her grandparents took care of her and her younger sister Kaede after her parents separated and neither of them cared to look after them. With a lot of financial issues and personal stress, her parents eventually completely vanished out of their lives. However fortunately for Noriko, life began to take a different turn for her at the age of 13. Her grandfather was a very well known Japanese professional wrestler back in his time. Noriko was absolutely fascinated by his collection of titles and trophies and awards that he kept in his glass cases around their home. Oftentimes he would show her matches on TV from the past, and segments that he was a part of. Noriko found this VERY entertaining and admired her grandfather quite a lot. So much so that a year later Noriko began to train under a well known friend of her grandfather and started to forge her own path to stardom. Eventually she had to move away from her grandparents and her younger sister to continue to pursue her dream. This devastated Noriko but she knew what her dream was and despite her life not always working out the way that she wanted it to, this was her chance to do something she truly loved.
Fast forward a few years later at the age of 16, Noriko was signed to a company called “Luminous Wrestling Promotion”. After continuing to train and competing there for 2 years Noriko was eventually rewarded with her first title shot, and she did not disappoint. After defeating current champion Emi Hayakawa at the 5 Star ☆ Luminous Grand Prix, Noriko became the youngest world champion in LWP history, and with that made quite a name for herself back home in Japan. The fans were buzzing and she was in the spotlight. She defended the title multiple times, against some of the best names the company had to offer. Eventually Noriko realized that she wanted to prove herself more. She wanted to go overseas and search for a bigger challenge, so she got on the phone and eventually landed herself an opportunity to sign a contract and compete in the FWA (Fantasy Wrestling Alliance).
- Strikes -

Kesagiri Chop
Crucifix Elbows
Short-arm Elbow Smash
Flying Forearm Smash
Leg Lariat
Shining Wizard
Calf Kick
Enzuigiri
Tiger Feint Kick

Pendulum Lariat
Diving Double-knee Drop

- Basic Moves -

Cobra Clutch Slam
Facebuster
Vertical Suplex
Headscissors Takedown
Double-knee Facebreaker
Rolling Snapmare
Double-knee Armbreaker
Michinoku Driver ll
Double Underhook Piledriver
Tiger Bomb
Belly to Back Suplex
Irish Whip into Bulldog
Release German Suplex

- Finisher(s) -

Izanami (Bridging pumphandle half nelson suplex)
(イザナミ)

Kamakura Death-Lock (Modified Gogoplata)
(デスロック
)

Entrance Theme:

(Pardon Me, I Have To Go Now) -【HANABIE.】

Introduction Promo:

Prologue

[ プロローグ ]

未知への憧れ

michi e no akogare
longing for the unknown

-

Saturday June 5th, 2021
Hakata Star Lanes Venue - Fukuoka, Japan

5 Star ☆ Luminous Grand Prix - Main Event
Noriko Kaitomi vs (c) Emi Hayakawa

-

There I find myself on the brink of unmatched exhaustion. Like a majestic stallion galloping swiftly down a long winding road, my heart races. A once young, propitious star; now laying there, feeble and defenseless on the mat. My eyes are fluttering, ad infinitum; weighed down by ceaseless beads of sweat dripping down my forehead and onto my eyelids. The strength I have, albeit faint, is enough to gradually open my eyes; like an archaic barn door, you can almost hear the creak of them as they open. The creak however, despite how sonorous it sounded in my head would be inaudibly drowned out by the exhilarating barrage of the audience. The noise in this sold-out venue is deafening. I stare up at the rafters as the scintillating lights of the cameras around me begin to *shutter* perpetually. How nauseating... With each gleaming flicker these lights impishly mock the darkness consuming me in this moment. The obstructive and malevolent thoughts in my mind begin to churn incessantly, ultimately consuming and swallowing me like a ravenous tsunami. My eyes slowly close as I plunge into the dark abyss once more.

Is this the end? Everything I've worked for?
Miserable. Pathetic.

LUB DUB

I’m now consciously aware of every individual beat of my heart. The once swift and galloping majestic stallion, has now come to a slow trot.

LUB DUB

In an instant the thunderous noise of the crowd echoes into the void like a passing storm and begins to grow ever so faint. Eventually the noise settles. The now muffled and waning tone of the audience coalesces with my heartbeat, forming a rather ominous symphony in my mind. I run my tongue ever so gently across my lips, in exchange I'm greeted by a rather familiar metallic taste. The unwavering ecstasy fills my senses and my eyes jolt open abruptly. Cue the majestic stallion...

The referee slaps his hand on the mat.
This is it.

1...!

2...!

Fades to black.

- To be expanded on in future promos -

FWA Match History:

Match NumberShow Match / OpponentPromo LinkResult
#1TBDTBDTBDTBD

Last edited:

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Awesome! Great to have you aboard.

We literally just posted a card for our upcoming shows. You can be added to the multi-person match, where the winner gets a tag shot with a partner of their choosing, if you're happy with that?

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Just FYI most of the OOC chat and show feedback nowadays happens on our discord. I think Man, our head mod, is gonna send an invite to the server over to you.

I'll add you to the card now, which is over in the Cards/Results subforum.

Reactions: Momochi

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Joshi

Madness

Continues.

• Love

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the FWA! If you check your PMs, you’ll have instructions for how to join our discord.