Noodles House Is Back Boyyyssss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
tsk tsk...Noodle was being a "fuckhead" as you would call it, but he was boy before this forum and he's still my boy. Pokemon isn't for 8 year old kids...OK it is, but I'll admit I was "catchin em all" back in the day.

i think you should be kicked off for being a complete jackass.

NooDLE's gone and never coming back

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah guys, I should be kicked off the site for posting in some guys "Hell in a thread" topic...

This Guy

no one is getting kicked off cause they miss Noodle. But noodle was part of the whole Truth & RJC lets fuck IWF over because IWF is for losers campain, therefore they didn't want to be here and they aren't going to be allowed to come back.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Holy Shit...

That sig sucks! i mean... WTF is it meant 2 be! I mean... What are you... EMO?!?!

Noodle's an ASS Clown!... Pokemon Sucks & any 1 who still watches it, or for the record ever watched it are Blue!

End OF!

Rell

Reaction score
For the record I don't think anyone who posted in this thread actually watches Pokemon, This is just to play off things that happened in the past. If you weren't here, your not going to understand. If you were, theres a slight chance you still wont understand :tongue1:

Reaction score
tsk tsk...Noodle was being a "fuckhead" as you would call it, but he was boy before this forum and he's still my boy. Pokemon isn't for 8 year old kids...OK it is, but I'll admit I was "catchin em all" back in the day.
lol. good times. and NooDle was WEIRD and should stay banned.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Noodle's an ASS Clown!... Pokemon Sucks & any 1 who still watches it, or for the record ever watched it are Blue!

I never watched the show, but the gameboy games were excellent. I still bust one out every now and then.

Soulpower

I never watched the show, but the gameboy games were excellent. I still bust one out every now and then.

This... I'm not ashamed to admit that I was happily caught in the craze of the Pokemon games. It looks like a simple (almost childish) premise, but damn its... Its addicting!

Rell

Reaction score
Back in Elementary School/Pre JR High Pokemon was huge in California. If you didnt have the cards you were a loser. I remember when trading I had to hold the cards to the sun to check if they were authentic...Good shit.

I also had the games but they used to piss me off. I would spend hours trying to make them evolve. Lets just say I have the attention span of a two year old.