noodle has no testicals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

n00b

Reaction score
for teh record i am n00b

not any of teh followin:

N00b
noob
NOOB
n0ob

or any other cheyp imitation

get it right you dick munch

John

o'really. im the dick. at least i get some women, unlike you who the closest to tits he gets is by putting them in his AVI!

EDIT: I think i win.

John

i didnt mean that you little bitch. i meant i get some tits you little wanker. hey, i'm not gay. i call myself tss because of the big show and i'm acting like a big show rip off. you call youself n00b because you are. and back to the classic.
Your so ugly that jesus wouldnt help yah. bitch.

n00b

Reaction score
i didnt mean that you little bitch. i meant i get some tits you little wanker. hey, i'm not gay. i call myself tss because of the big show and i'm acting like a big show rip off. you call youself n00b because you are. and back to the classic.
Your so ugly that jesus wouldnt help yah. bitch.

ok

i didnt mean that you little bitch.

keyboard pwned ur ass on that one, and 'little bitch' ent really offensive

you call urself TSS becuz you no when it comes to ur penis size, ur the smallest show here, u just pwned urself in ur name

im n00b becuz i'm better than you

John

^^^ people have joked about that one before and i have a 10 inch penis anyway why the fuck are we arguing. this thread is between overtaker and Noodle. lets get the hell out of the eay.

John

a duBMass. wrong way, and i dont think i'm cena. god, i'd hate to be related to cena.

John

im not a dumbass. i'm smarter than you. and anyway i'm not arguing anymore. you can say "o' chicken" all you want. go argue with someone else.

n00b

Reaction score
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"
"o' chicken"

EDIT: i win

John

you dont win. i'm just not lowering my standards anymore to argue with a cheap guy like you. anyone else and i'd probably argue.