Nonstop Wreslting Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

I was scrolling around old BTB's and found this I said to myself hmmm Ima do a completely different BTB but By the Same Name I will post Show 1 right after... This BTB was my 1st BTB ever and It was at another Site... I Will post up my 1st Show ever lol and This BTB will be mainly for Fun WWE: Fresh Start is still my main focus... Enjoy Peepz

Rosters go up in a sec

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks pretty good. I think you have a nice mix of superstars on your roster. Heyman and Funk as GM's is interesting. Like the way you have Morgan and Cor Von as Heyman's enforcers and Coachman as Funk's assistant. I'm looking forward to see where this goes and good luck.

HulkStar

BackStory:

Wresltemania XXIV Flopped with hardly any people at the Citrus Bowl. The Nose Bleed seats where empty! It was crazy, A pissed off Triple H came out discussed the "real world" as he said. He stated he waits back there for a title shot and how its messed up that he has a plauge put over him because of the whol "Klique" insident. Vince coems out pissed off. Not his charcter his real life pissed. He tells something off mic to Triple H. Triple H says that he isnt scared if hes fired. He is tired of being patient for popularity, he's tired of being the stepping stone to a bunch of no body's. Triple H says something to Vince, and points at the crowd. Vince see's at least 15 big TNA Superstars laughing. Vince is shocked. TriplE H announces that He wont be in the Triple Threat Main Event. And that the only place he would now want to where gold at is.. Total...Nonstop... Action! Triple H hits a Pedigree on Vince and walks out joing the TNA Superstars in the crowd. Then WWE and Vince finally work out a deal of the Weekly War, Where TNA will go one on one with WWE SmackDown and Raw. The war goes onto Royal Rumble 09' Where a Interfering Samoa Joe knocks out both Shawn Miachels and Edge to win it! Vince got pissed as this wasnt part of the plan and fired Samoa Joe. One by One Joe got dozens of WWE/TNA Superstars to join The Indy federations. Soon Half of WWE and TNA Was Gone. Then none other than a Jobless Paul heyman went to Triple H and Samoa Joe. They started up a Little iny promotions that brang in huge money due to the talent like Samoa Joe, Triple H, And Even Brock lesnar! After tons of Shows and Money Paul decides to take it to the Next Level and by's a Time Slot on U.S.A. They eventually knock out Raw by August and become The Biggest Wreslting Promotion out!

So ladies and Getlemen without further a due N.W.A. Mayhem!
Here are my rosters and Show One goes up in ten.

Triple H
Randy Orton
Brock Lesnar
Abyss
Samoa Joe
Jeff Hardy
Kevin Nash
Edge
Big Show
Rhino
Kaz
D.D.P.
Raven
Paul London
The Miz
Billy Gun
Road Dog
Jay lethal
Kaz
Bubba Ray
Devon Dudley
Robert Roode
Gail Kim
Scott Steiner
Carlito
Black Reign

Alliances So Far:
Gail Kim and Edge
Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley
Jeff Hardy and Kevin Nash

Titles:
World HeavyWeight Title- Vacant
Television Title- Vacant
Tag Team Tit- Vacant
X-Divivision Title- Vacant

Pay Per Views:
Unbreakable
DoomsDay
Big PPV-Taboo Tuesday [Actually On Tuesday lol]
Judgement Day
Hard Justice
Big PPVSlammiversary
One Night Stand
No Mercy
Big PPV Royal Rumble
Final Resloution
No Way Out
Biggest PPV Glory Road

HulkStar

BloodDrip2.jpg

N.W.A. and IWF present a Hulk Star Production…….
Monday Night Mayhem

Saliva’s “Superstarâ€￾ Plays Its With A Video Clip of the History Of The Superstars…
Now Has Come The Day That I Make You Follow
***Shows Clips of Young Superstars such as Cody Rhodes and a Young Triple H with WWE veterans Ric Flair Hardcore Holly ***
Toast The Champion cause I came for greed and not tomorrow
***Shows Clips of Heel Champions World Champs back Stabbing Everyone ( triple H, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Ext.)
It Feels Good And It Feels Good Then I do It All Day
***Shows Heels like Randy injuring Superstars and Celebrating, Fallen Superstars Injured like in “don’t do this at home videoâ€￾***
You Want to Play You Best Bring Your Brain, You Best Bring your Money
*** Shows Big Time Rivalries and Big Finishers from Rivalries (Super Kicks, Pedigrees, R.K.O’s, Choke Slams, ext.)***
Make Me A Superstar!!!
***Shows Big Career Moments Like Wresltemania , Royal Rumble wins ext.***
Don’t Matter Who You Are!!
***Quickly Shows Nearly every Superstar On “Mayhemâ€￾ Roster***

*Incredible, Insane, Pyro Begins Lighting Up Whole Stadium*
*Crowd Roars With Thousands Celebrating First Ever Mayhem Showing…*

Lillian Garcia Starts Off In ring with a Microphone..
Lillian: Ladies and Gentleman, Little Girls and Little Boys, and The Millions Of You watching at Home… I am gladly to announce the First ever N.W.A Monday Night Mayhem Showing!
*Crowd Shows Tremendous Pop*

Lillian: And Now are Color Commentators for The Show… Introducing first Tazz!!!
He Gets a Nice Pop
Introducing Next…. Jerry “The Kingâ€￾ Lawler!
Huge Pop
And Finally…. Jim “J.R.â€￾ Ross! Tremendous Pop Better than Tazz, and Jerry’s Pop
And now I’d Like To Introduce Smash Hit Singer…. Alicia Keys! She Will Be Performing The National Anthem May we all please stand…..
[Crowd Rises, and Faces A huge Flag That Descends from Top Of Stadium]

Tazz: Welcome Lady’s, and Gentlemen as we are live hear at Madison Square Garden for the first ever Monday night Mayhem showing! And now to you J.R.
Jim Ross: Thanks Tazz! As you said we are hear live at Madison Square Where Wrestling all began. Wow we have an incredible roster, incredible crowd, and-
Jerry “The Kingâ€￾ Lawler: Sorry to cut you off J.R. but I think these people want to hear me.. [pats JR in the back]
Tazz: Ok now both of you shut up. Listen up the beautiful Lillian is about to announce the first match this is history Boyz!

Lillian: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is scheduled for an over the top rope 6 man battle royal! Introducing first Raven!
Raven appears with a Kenton stick and tags a couple of fans,
Lillian: Introducing second accompanied by Brian Kendrick and Michelle McCool Paul London!
Paul London comes in running and shows his respect to Raven by shaking his hand.
Lillian: Introducing Next-
Lillian gets cut off by The Miz’s “HOO-RAHâ€￾! The Miz comes out and checks out Lillian. He talks smack to both Raven, and London.
Lillian: Introducing Next The Team known as The New Age Outlaws, The Voodoo kin Mafia, The Team of Road Dog and Billy Gunn!

Road Dog and Billy Gun come in the ring and snatch the Microphone.
Road Dog: Look you dumb, stupid, broad! If you are going to announce the best tag team ever to land a suplex in a wrestling ring.. You better get it right, we aren’t the god damn Voodoo Kin Mafia, and we aren’t the stupid New Age Outlaws, O and we aren’t the self embarrassing Degenerates… We are [ hands mic to Billy.
Billy Gun: THE NEW AGE VOODOO KIN MAFIA!! And we get what we want!!
They Grab Lillian and Begin molesting her, and forcing her to kiss them.
Jay Lethal comes running down and the entrance and starts delivering kicks to Gun, and Road Dog.

**Commercial Break**

JR: Were back live hear at Madison Square where we have Raven, Paul London, The New Age Voodoo Kin mafia, The Miz, and Jay Lethal squaring off in a battle Royal.
Tazz: Damn Straight! But did you guys see what the mafia did to that Lillian Garcia chick. They showed her who’s the boss and that the Mafia gets what they want!
Jerry: And Tazz that’s why the Mafia is hands down the Best Tag Team ever!

Match One: Ten Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Jay DDT’s both outlaws and helps Lillian up and out the ring. The Miz elbows Jay and begins hitting a couple of knees to his back. Raven and Paul London start rushing The outlaws. They get into a brawl which ends up with Road Dog Hitting a kick to the gut and picking up the Kenton Stick. He starts swinging at Paul and Raven. Billy gets Paul and whips him to the ropes for the Elimination but Paul jumps on second rope and hits Lion Sault on Billy and Dog. The Miz puts Jay in his legs for a Pile Driver But Jay Lifts him by the legs and tosses him out the Ring The Miz Is Eliminated. Jay spears Billy and starts punching him in the face on the floor. Road whips Raven to the Turnbuckle. He Lifts Raven up by the legs and try’s to push him out. Paul hit’s a small German Suplex and sprints to the ropes for a running cloths line on Billy. Billy ducks Paul and Back Drops him. Paul Holds on to the ropes and lifts himself up on the apron where he rests. Billy slowly gets up. Paul measures for a spring board dropkick he makes sure Raven doesn’t interfere with Billy. Raven nods his head as Paul Leaps on the top Rope Raven Nails him with the Kenton Stick. Paul London Is Eliminated. Raven helps Billy Up and try’s to Spine Buster Billy. Billy grounds himself and hits multiple atomic drops. He kicks Raven and lifts him up for Power Bomb on to mat outside. He holds Raven up for little bit as he walks slowly to the ropes. Jay Knee Drops Road and Runs up behind Billy he kicks him and lifts Billy out by the tights over the Ropes. Billy Gun and Raven are Eliminated. Jay dropkicks Road constantly knocking him down. He climbs turnbuckle to second rope and Measures for the Lethal Combo. He hit’s the knee, but as he goes for leg sweep Road flap Jacks him back words. He Measures Jay for a Clothesline and hits it Jay quickly gets up and gets nailed with another clothesline . He picks Jay up on his Shoulders for a Celtic Cross. But Jay jumps off his shoulders and hits back cracker. Road Falls on top rope with his neck and arms dangling outside. Jay does a crotch chop to taunt Road and sprints to the ropes and drop kicks Road in the back. Road is half way out sitting on the top rope. Jay Chops Road in the chest once, twice, three times! Jay runs to the opposite ropes and try’s to Dropkick him out again. But Devon Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley come in and attack Jay. They hit the 3-D twice and tie him on ropes. They Help Road out and get him conscious. Road Slowly realizes what is happening and gets ready for a clothesline. Billy gets on outside apron behind Jay and Hold him so that he doesn’t move. Jay Kicks his leg back and trips Billy off apron. Road quickly approaches Jay, Jay ducks and Back Drops Him outside, on top of Billy. Road Dog Is Eliminated. Jay hits Double Clothesline on Team 3-D and rolls outside to the entrance, Where referee lifts his hand
Lillian: He Is your Winner Jay Lethal!

Bubba takes Microphone.
Bubba Ray Dudley: You Think We forgot! We, Me and Devon have some unfinished Business with you JAY LETHAL! We promised that we would destroy you and what was formerly known as The X-Division! We couldn’t keep the Promise at TNA. But I ensure you We are going to keep the Promise In NWA! Hears what we are going to do to you and your little X-Division Palls.
They Go outside and Grab Paul London Bubba starts choking him he tells Devon to get a table. They set table up in the middle of the ring They 3-D him On Table. They Then get two chairs and Con-Chairtoo him. Paul begins to bleed from his fore-head.

**Commercial Break**

JR: Welcome Back ladies and gentleman. We just saw Team 3-D delivering a brutal beating to one of our most talented wrestlers Paul London.
Jerry: Well JR that would have never happened if that punk Jay Lethal didn’t run away. And I have a feeling His beatings coming up soon.
Tazz: Man did you see that ill 3D though? Brings me back to the good old days Were I would put 3D through tables back in the Original ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!
Jerry: I’m so sick of Your little ECW minority you have. You guys suck, your careers were shortened because you morons got to Extreme. Look at me I’m a Multiple World Champion and I’m in great shape!
JR: Well Jerry you did Get your ass handed two like a government mule at ECW One Night Stand 06.
Jerry: Ok JR since your so funny how bout me and you go out there right now and settle this!
JR: I’d love to go out there and fight you but my position is right here at the Announcer Table. Now Can you Shut up were about to see a real match. With REAL Wrestling maneuvers!
Tazz: Hey! Hey! Hey! I’m getting word backstage that J.B. is interviewing Mr. Here Comes The Pain Himself!

***Back Stage***

JB stops Brock Lesnar backstage in the locker room.
JB: Hey Brock you must be exited huh? The first ever Monday Night Mayhem, You’re the first ever Superstar to be Interviewed!
Brock Lesnar: First this, First that, when do you shut up!? The only firsts I worrie about is: Number one: Who is The “Firstâ€￾ person to Get F-5’d By me…
Number two: When will I be Crowned The “Firstâ€￾ EWF World Heavy Weight Champ.
And Finally Number Three: Who will be the “Firstâ€￾ Person to give Me Mr. Here Comes The Pain a Run For my money!
Samoa Joe comes out and stares at Brock In The eyes. JB looks into the camera exited.
Samoa Joe: You Know You Remind me a lot of myself.. Cocky, Arrogant, The Best There is according to myself. But look you and I are both Big Boys and we both know how this Business works. I want to meet you out there in the ring not for a title, not for bragging rights, not for a title match, Just me and you with our respect…. What you say to that?
Triple H appears with Paul Heyman.
Triple H: Both of you do have a lot in common. You both are not better than me, you both are whiny little girls, and you both cant beat the King of Kings Triple H. And at No Way Out when I win the World Heavy Weight Title, And Become a Twelve Time World Champ, I’m Gonna be the One On top,
Samoa Joe: Well We All think we have something to prove then lets do it tonight “The Samoan Submission Machine, The King Of Kings, and Mr. Here Comes The Pain “ All in one ring..
Paul Heyman: WAIT! I’m The GM and What I say goes. I already Have you Joe scheduled for a match tonight. Hunter, Brock you guys seem hungry for a match Tonight’s Main Event is going to be You two with a Tag Partner of Your choice in a Tag Team Match with Special Guest Enforcer Samoa Joe. That’s If You Can survive your match tonight Joe.

Lillian: The Following Match Is Scheduled for one fall and it is for Number one Contender Ship For The EWF WORLD Television Championship! Introducing First Kaz!
Kaz comes Down with a nice pop from the crowd.
Introducing Next The Team of Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner and Robert Rood.
They Get some pretty big Heat..
Introducing Next, Diamond Dallas Page “DDPâ€￾!!
He comes out from crowd with a sandman style entrance where he scales the security barrier. He gets a mixed Pop.
Introducing Last accompanied by Gail Kim… Edge!
He Gets Huge Heat Probably Biggest Heat All Night.

MATCH Two:
Kaz V. D.D.P. V. Scott Steiner V. Robert Rood V. Edge

Edge Slides Out The Ring right off the bat. Scott Steiner locks up With DDP. Kaz circulates around Robert Rood, Kaz starts hitting some quick kicks in the upper body. Kaz begins hitting a combination of kicks giving him some nice momentum He steps back and try’s to hit super kick Rood Ducks and hit’s a low blow with his elbow. He gets Kaz and DDT’S him multiple times. Rood jumps out the ring, and takes a chair from The announcer section. Kaz hit’s a suicide dive on Rood. Scott starts Chopping DDP and Hit’s a Spine Buster. He Goes up the second Rope for a Elbow Drop. DDP rolls out the way and hit’s a Diamond Cutter. He makes the Cover 1,2.… DDP Lifts up Scott and hit’s a Belly To Belly Suplex once, twice, As he goes for the third time, Scott Grounds himself and hit’s a head butt his hands get free and he hit’s a huge Belly To Belly Suplex. Rood Whips Kaz into the stairs, but Kaz jumps over the stairs, he leans back on the security barrier to rest. A couple Of Fans Tap Him in the back, with approval. Rood Grabs a chair and nails Kaz in the head. He Whips Kaz outside into The Crowd. Scott Sidewalk slams DDP and Stalks him for a Spear from the top rope. DDP turns to Scott but dives out of the way. DDP Hits another Diamond Cutter. DDP try’s to make the cover but Edge Comes in and Rolls DDP up with tights for 1,2... Edge hits impaling DDT on Scott then gets ready for Spear. Kaz runs in and distracts Edge. Gail Kim pulls Kaz is Leg off Apron, Kaz falls On Gail. Edge runs towards Scott But Rood runs in slides in with a guitar and nails Edge with it. He makes the pin 1,2... Scott Breaks it up, Robert and Scott Begin to argue. DDP and Edge start throwing punches at each other and begin to lock up.. Rood pushes Scott, Scott pushes back, they Clothesline each other outside the ring. They Brawl up the entrance ramp. Kaz runs in dropkicks DDP. He Super Kicks Edge then whips DDP out the ring. He climbs up turnbuckle and hits Flux Capacitor.. He covers him 1,2,… Gail Kim distracts The Ref Kaz Goes to slap Gail. Edge Rolls up Kaz and pulls tights. 1,2,3.….
Lillian: Here Is Your Winner Edge!
Jerry: Now That’s how to wrestle!
JR: What in the world are you talking about! He cheated, just like he always does! He’s an opportunistic snake!
Tazz: Well JR this is a dog eat dog world. And technically it wasn’t cheating because the ref didn’t catch him.
JR: I cant Believe you two are approving this!
Jerry: Well We will be right back after this commercial break.

**Commercial Break**

JR: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back. We just got word that later tonight the EWF Television Championship will be decided in a Ladder Match before the Main Event.
Jerry: Yeah I cant wait to see that one! But Edge is going to take on the winner of the Ladder Match Next week for the Television Championship!
Tazz: Yeah That’s going to be insane.

**Back Stage**

Kevin Nash is helping Jeff Hardy get ready for the Ladder match tonight.
Kevin: Hey man you got this. With me at your corner, and I mean come on its your match.
Jeff: I know man, I know. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you helping me out man. I really do.
Rhyno appears and shakes hands with Kevin and Jeff.
Rhyno: Look Man I just wanted to say May the best man win out there.
Jeff: Alright man Thanks for the Love man good luck to you to.

Rhyno leaves the room
Kevin: Wait Hold Up! Jeff dude if your gonna want gold you gotta be ruthless. Rhyno Thanks for the umm respect yeah what ever. Look man if you want me to mentor you. You Gotta listen! Now come on finish a couple more reps, get in your zone.

Jerry: Looks like The Enigma is being took under the wings of Diesel! I wonder how this is gonna play out.
JR: Likewise Jerry. I sure hope that Diesel doesn’t poison Jeff. Jeff’s got a good heart.
Tazz: Yeah, Yeah, Look Jeff has to make his own decisions. And if hanging with an outsider is gonna increase his in ring smarts, and his skills I suggest he does so.
Lillian: Ladies and Gentleman The Following contest is a No Disqualification Triple Threat Match. Introducing first Carlito!
He gets a nice pop and hugs Lillian.
Introducing next The Monster Abyss!
The crowd goes wild. He Intimidates Carlito, and Lillian.
And finally Introducing Last-
She Gets interrupted by Big Shows music “Where Is The Big Show!â€￾
He gets some nice heat, and some a nice pop.

Match Three:
Carlito v. Abyss v. The Big Show

Carlito jumps around the ring then gets in a lock up with Abyss. Abyss pushes Carlito to the floor. Big Show Stomps on Carlito, and tries to choke him with his boot. Abyss slides out the ring and searches under the ring for a weapon. Show throws Carlito over the ropes. Show starts banging Carlito’s head on the turnbuckle. He whips Carlito to Abyss, Abyss nails Carlito with a chair. He calls Show over to him. Abyss starts swinging and hitting Show in the Shoulder. Big Show catches the chair and Nails Abyss in the Head with it. Carlito runs around the ring and gets behind Show. He low blows Show as Show was choking Abyss. He climbs Show and rakes his eyes. Then hit’s a Back Cracker. He chops Show in the chest a couple of times. Abyss grabs Carlito by the hair and Head butts him. Abyss turns and gets Big Booted by Show. Show pushes Abyss in. Show gets the chair and goes in the ring. He makes a big swing at Abyss but Abyss dodged it and kneed him in the gut. Abyss grabs the chair and starts nailing him. Show eventually is caught leaning on the turnbuckle. Abyss climbs up to the second rope and starts punching Show. Carlito slides in with a bat. He hits Abyss in the back with it and power bombs him off second rope. Carlito starts kicking A downed Abyss. He turns for Bog Show but gets caught in Shows grip. Show lifts him and hit’s a choke slam. Show lifts Carlito and whips him to the corner. He starts chopping Carlito. Abyss runs up behind Show and lifts him over the ropes. Abyss Suplex’s Carlito. Next, he hit’s the Shock Treatment on Carlito. He makes the cover 1,2, Carlito kicks out. He places the chair in the middle of the ring. He whips Carlito and hit’s a big Dark Hole Slam on the chair. Big Show gets on the apron outside, But Abyss Clotheslines him back to the mat on his back. Abyss makes cover 1,2. The Lights go out the Ref and Abyss look around the Arena to see what happened. The Lights go out again and Black Reign is behind Abyss with his spike like weapon. He nails Abyss in the back, He kicks Abyss and gets him laying down on bottom rope in the corner. He starts to choke out Abyss by placing Spike on his throat and pushing it in. Big Show comes in the ring and Choke Slams Carlito twice on the chair and makes the pin 1,2,3.

Lillian: Here is your Winner The Big Show!
JR: Aw come on some one stop this sickening attack on Abyss. This is disgusting! Some one get some EMT’S down hear.
Black Reign goes out the ring and pulls out a bag of Thumb Tacks. He pours the Thumbtacks on the chair in the ring. He Grabs Abyss and Pile Drives him on the chair. He stairs at a Bloody Abyss laying down in the middle of the ring. He walks away.
Jerry: Well that was pretty demonic. We just saw a brutal, Gory, Beating.
Tazz: Yeah you guys know how much I love to get extreme but that was over the line.
JR: I know we are going to see Abyss reply to the attack next week.
Jerry: Oh Boy Oh Boy. Abyss isn’t known for backing down. But right now we are going to see the EWF Television Championship match now. And its going to be a Ladder Match.
Tazz: Yeah man. We are about to get extreme for sure baby!

Two twelve feet ladders are set up down entrance ramp. Four more ladders are laying down ringside.
Lillian: The following is a Ladder match and it is for the EWF Television Championship!
Introducing first Rhyno!
He gets a pretty lowed Pop.
Lillian: Introducing Next The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe!
He gets a big pop.
Lillian: Introducing Last, accompanied by Kevin “Dieselâ€￾ Nash, “ The Enigmaâ€￾ Jeff Hardy!
He gets a Big Pop. He climbs The first ladder and scouts out the arena from the top of the ladder.

Match Four:
Rhyno v. Samoa Joe v. Jeff Hardy w/ Kevin Nash.

Match starts with Samoa Joe locking up with Rhyno. They both let go then lock up again. Jeff gets in by drop kicking both of them when they were locking up. Jeff gets a head lock on Rhyno. Rhyno pulls Jeff’s arm over. Rhyno starts hitting some punches on Jeff. Samoa Joe Clothes lines both of them over the ropes. Kevin tries to get in but Joe scares him out. Joe hit’s a suicide dive on Kevin. Joe and Kevin brawl near announcer table. Joe tries to suplex Kevin on security barrier but Kevin grounds himself and hit’s a suplex on the stairs. Rhyno hit’s a couple knees on Jeff. He gets behind him and wraps his arms around for a German Suplex he hits two in a row. Rhyno grabs a ladder and throws it into Jeff’s face.
Rhyno goes under the ring and grabs a chair. When he turns around Jeff spears him into the apron. Jeff gets the chair and nails Rhyno in the head. Jeff pushes Rhyno in the ring, hen throws a ladder in the ring. He comes back out and tosses the chair in. Kevin has Joe by the Hair and takes him up the entrance. He locks him in between his legs and is about to Jack Knife him on the entrance, But Joe Back drops him on the entrance. Jeff hit’s a Twist of Fate on Rhyno then sets up the ladder and climbs it. Joe slides in and kicks Jeff off the ladder. Jeff falls but lands on his feet. Joe whips him into turnbuckle, and hit’s a kick to a bulldog. Joe And Rhyno lock up again. Joe hit’s a couple of kicks to Rhyno’s ribs. Joe whips Rhyno to the corner and lifts him for a Muscle Buster. Rhyno maneuvers off Samoa Joe’s grip he jumps off sprints to the ropes and Gores Joe. Jeff clotheslines Rhyno. Jeff climbs ladder again and reaches for belt. Joe climbs Ladder also. They begin trading punches up on top. Kevin comes into ring and tries pulling Joes leg off the ladder. Rhyno gets up and Gores Kevin. Rhyno goes outside and pulls out to Tables from under the ring He sets them up outside between announcer table, and ring apron. He slides in and attempts to push the ladder with Joe and Jeff on it so that they fall on the tables. Jeff drops but Joe doesn’t. Joe lands on a table but it doesn’t break. Rhyno places Jeff on the top rope in the corner. He tries to superplex him on the ladder but Jeff punches him off. Jeff pushes Rhyno off, Jeff then turns around and hit’s a Moon Sault. He picks Rhyno up and hit’s a Twist of Fate. He puts Rhyno laying face up on the ladder. Joe walks on apron and stops Jeff. Jeff punches Joe, Joe stops Jeff wraps his arm around Jeff and hit’s a belly to belly suplex on Jeff from inside the ring to the table. Jeff goes through the table completely. Joe climbs turnbuckle and hit’s a frog splash on Rhyno from Turnbuckle. Joe whips Rhyno out the ring. Joe is the only man left in the ring. He sets up the ladder and climbs it, he gets one hand on the belt. He loses his balance a quick second, but regains it back fast. Kevin Nash whom was helping Jeff. Runs in and pulls Joe’s leg. Joe kicks Kevin in the face. Kevin sticks his head under Joe and tries to hit a Jack Knife from the Ladder. Joe pulls himself toward the ladder bashing Kevin’s head with the ladder steps. Joe climbs back up the ladder. Jeff Hardy out of no where gets up and Drop kicks ladder. Joe falls on his back hard. Kevin pulls handcuffs out his pants and drags Joe to turnbuckle. Kevin cuffs Joe to turnbuckle. Jeff climbs ladder Rhyno runs in but Kevin nails him in the back with a chair. Jeff gets both hands on the belt. Edge appears from entrance with Gail Kim. Edge stares at Jeff pulling the belt down. Jeff grabs the belt and falls down.

Lillian: Here is your winner and the new EWF Television Jeff Hardy!

Edge runs down the ramp, appearing with no hostility. Kevin tells Jeff something, and Kevin walks up Entrance Ramp past Edge. Edge Lends out his hand to Jeff. Edge raises Jeff’s hand victoriously. Jeff hugs Edge. Jeff walks turns around. Edge grabs Jeff by the back and Kicks him in the gut. Edge hit’s a impaling DDT. Jeff can hardly get up but manages to Jeff turns around and gets Speared by Edge. Samoa Joe helplessly watches.
Edge curses at a bloody Jeff. He kicks Joe in the face as he leaves.

Tazz: Well that’s why he is the Rated R Superstar I guess. And Poor Jeff couldn’t have the right celebration he deserves.
Jerry: Man that was a good match though. I mean you must of loved it Tazz. Tables, Chairs, blood. You must of felt queasy huh JR.
JR: Aw please King. I’ve watched a lot more intense, crazy matches. But I’m not saying that was an easy one to swallow.
Tazz: Yeah but this isn’t the end, next week Edge and Jeff are scheduled to go at it for the strap.

***Backstage***

JB interview’s Triple H.
JB: Hey H. Your match is up next, but everyone has a question on there mind. Who is Your Partner of choice tonight?
HHH: Look JB all I have to say is that tonight you guys are going to get a blast from the past. Because Me and by partner are two men who have Revolutionized the wrestling game. And yes we have had are bouts before but Tonight we band together to dominate Brock.
Randy Orton appears next to Triple H.
Randy Orton: Yes, The Legend Killer, R.K.O. and The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin are teaming up one night only. Evolution is back!
HHH: Damn straight Brock. And if you know what’s good for you better not show up.
They both leave side by side.
JB: Well I think The Game Triple H has made it very clear that his partner tonight is going to be non other than Randy Orton, The Legend Killer. Back To You Guys

Jerry: Yes! Now Triple H and Orton can take out that punk Brock Lesnar.
JR: Don’t count you chickens before they hatch King. We still have to see who Brock’s partner will be.
Tazz: Knowing Brock as well as I do I know its going to be crazy fore sure.

Lillian: Ladies and Gentleman and Now we Have our Monday Night Mayhem Main Event!
Introducing first. The Legend Killer, Randy Orton!
He gets huge heat.
Lillian: Introducing Next The Self Proclaimed “Mr. Here Comes The Painâ€￾ Brock Lesnar!
He gets a mixed reaction with both big pop, and big heat.
Lillian: Introducing Third The King of Kings, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin Triple H!

He also gets a mixed reaction with a huge pop, and huge heat.

Brock grabs the microphone and starts.
Brock: Sorry Lillian but I think I should announce my partner. Ok I’m gonna be dead honest. When I went back there and asked for a partner not one person stood up. I knew I was going to be stuck in a handicap match. But I remembered the one person that always had my back. Even though yes we had are big fights, and differences but there was always nothing but respect. So without further a do Ladies and Gentleman my Tag Team Partner…. The Only Olympic Gold Medalist in Wrestling history.. Kurt Angle!
Jerry: Oh Boy Kurt Angle! This is crazy. He isn’t even on our roster.
JR: Yeah he’s on our other EWF program. But I guess he came through for his former student.
Tazz: Oh man Guys Its Kurt Angle! This is crazy. Brock really came through huh?
JR: You know Triple H has a thought of running like a scalded dog right now!
Jerry: Aw be quiet that’s not even fair Kurt’s not on this roster he belongs to the other show!
Tazz: Cry us a river King!
JR: The match is about to begin!

Main Event:
Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar V. Triple H and Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton start off the match. Randy and Brock Lock up. Brock breaks the lock up and wraps his arms around Orton in an attempt to hit a belly to belly suplex, but Orton grounds himself and knees Brock.
Orton Runs to the ropes and hit’s a Clothesline. Brock gets up quick. Orton gets a headlock on Brock. Brock picks Orton up by the legs and back Suplex’es him. Brock walks to Kurt and makes the tag. Kurt jumps in and circles around Orton. He flips Orton around multiple times. Kurt Then lifts Orton up and hits his German Suplex’s once, twice, three, four, Randy kicks his leg backwards and hit’s a low blow on Kurt. He tries to hit an RKO but Kurt pushes him off into the corner. Kurt tries to clothesline him while he’s in the corner, but Orton moves out the way. Orton makes tag to Triple H. HHH comes in and immediately goes for a clothesline. Kurt ducks and hit’s a drop kick on H’s back. HHH falls to the floor. He gets up at a normal pace. Kurt stalks him for a clothesline. He rushes for it, but HHH ducks and hit’s a spine buster. HHH picks Kurt up and whips him to the ropes. Kurt comes back at HHH and gets knee dropped. HHH begins stomping on Kurt. HHH picks Kurt up and attempts to whip him to the turnbuckle, Kurt turns around and clotheslines HHH. Kurt tries to turn HHH over and lock Angle lock but HHH kicks him off. HHH quickly gets up and begins jabbing at Kurt’s face. Kurt eventually grabs HHH’s hand and flap jack’s him. Kurt makes a tag to Brock. Brock jumps in and rushes HHH for a spear. HHH gets his boot up and nails Brock in the head. Brock gets up and rests on his knee.

***Commercial Break***​

HHH makes tag to Randy Orton. Orton jumps in and hit’s a neck breaker on Brock. He ruthlessly stomps Brock. He circles around Brock on the floor then quickly turns around and elbows Kurt off the apron. Orton locks a head lock on Brock, and applies a knee to Brocks back. Orton lets go and lifts Brock up. Orton kicks Brock in the gut and DDT’s him. Orton Gets in the corner and begins stomping on the mat. Once, Twice, he runs at Brock for the kick in the head. Brock sticks his arm between Orton’s legs, lifts him on his shoulders and hit’s the F-5. Brock begins shouting “First One!â€￾. Brock walks to HHH and flicks him. Brock turns around and walks back to Orton. HHH comes in and Low Blows Brock. Brock falls on his knees. The Ref begins arguing with HHH at the corner. Orton Gets up, but Kurt runs in low blows Orton, and hits Angle Slam. Brock makes cover, but Ref is still arguing with HHH. Brock gets up and pushes Ref to the side and punches HHH off the apron. Brock turns around and heads for Orton. He picks Orton up and tries to whip him to the ropes but Orton reverses and whips Brock to the ropes Orton clotheslines Brock. He spits on Brock out of disrespect. Brock gets up Orton tries to hit the RKO but He pushes Orton off to the ropes. Orton slides out the ring crowd begins to boo. Orton shows he is about to quit. Triple H talks to him. Kurt jumps in ring and dives through the ropes. Orton dives out the way but Triple H gets hit. HHH surprisingly gets up quick and as Kurt slides in he pulls him out and whips him to the stairs. Kurt’s back hit’s the stairs hard. HHH goes for a running clothesline but Kurt Reverses and turn’s him around for a DDT. Kurt whips HHH to the security barrier and goes for a clothesline. HHH ducks and flips Kurt outside into fans. HHH quickly looks under the ring and pulls out a Sledge Hammer. Brock runs to Orton for a running clothesline. Orton Ducks and Brock hits the ref. Orton slides outside and grabs a chair. He stalks Brock for the chair shot. He goes in but Brock spears Orton before Orton gets to him.

***Commercial Break***​

Brock grabs chair and thinks about nailing Orton with it. The Ref gets conscious a bit but still is resting at second turnbuckle.
HHH slides in and Nails Brock in the gut with the Hammer. HHH throws Hammer Outside, and places Brock in his legs. He locks his arms for the Pedigree and hits it. He makes the cover. Ref refuses to count due to the fact that he didn’t see the tag. HHH continues to try and convince him that he did make the tag. Orton gets up and makes cover, one, two, Kurt makes the save. HHH tries to brawl with Kurt, But Kurt hit’s a German Suplex after he got behind him. HHH rolls out and leaves Orton. Orton who is pissed off calls HHH back. Brock stands behind Orton ready for an F-5. He lifts him on his shoulders Orton jumps off and hits RKO. He makes a pin 1.2 Brock kicks out. Orton knocks Kurt off apron again. Then sets up for a kick on Brock. Again Brock catches Orton, but HHH comes from entrance runs in, kicks Brock and Pedigrees him. The Ref is about to disqualify HHH but HHH knocks him down. HHH goes out and picks up Sledge Hammer. He is about to nail Brock with it, but Kurt comes in and goes for HHH. HHH hits Kurt with it, and Hit’s a Spine Buster right after. He goes to the corner gets tagged by Orton and becomes Legal man. He calls out Paul Heyman. Paul runs in and HHH makes cover 1,2, Kurt attacks Paul. Orton comes in to attack Kurt, Kurt clotheslines him outside the ring. Brock and HHH start grappling each other on the other side of the ring. Kurt locks in Angle Lock on Paul. Samoa Joe comes out with a bat at hand, wearing a shirt that says “SPECIAL ENFORCERâ€￾ He comes in and tells Kurt to let go of The Angle Lock or he’ll regret it. He picks Paul up and whips him out the Ring. Joe begins taking control of the match, and when one of the superstars shows they are not going to cooperate he nails them with the baseball bat. Samoa Joe eventually gets HHH, and Brock as the legal men, and Kurt and Orton illegal men. Joe gets the ref out in a stretcher to avoid one of the men being disqualified. All men are fatigued and have trouble taking big shots. HHH and Brock lock up. Each time They take turns pushing each other back. HHH eventually rakes Brocks Eyes. And hits an Inverted DDT. HHH drops and chokes Brock on the floor. Joe pulls HHH back and pushes him. HHH is about to punch back but thinks twice. Brock comes flying from the second rope and spears HHH. Brock makes cover 1,2... HHH kicks out due to Joe’s slow counting. Brock argues with Joe. Orton goes off apron and under the ring. He pulls out a bag and digs in it. He pulls out a pair of Brass Knuckles. He calls HHH and slides it in to HHH while Joe, and Brock are arguing. Brock turns and gets nailed by the Knuckles. HHH puts the knuckles in his boots. HHH makes the pin 1,2.… Brock kicks out. HHH argues with Joe. Brock gets up and rolls up HHH 1,2-. Brock gets a near fall. Brock makes the tag to Kurt. Kurt Rushes HHH, But HHH gets the tag to Orton. Orton comes in and catches Kurt with clothesline. Orton sets up for the Kick to The head and begins Stomping on the ground. Once, Twice, Three Times he rushes Kurt, Kurt catches his leg and drops Orton. He turns Orton over and locks in Angle Lock. Orton is about to tap. HHH comes in and goes to clothesline Kurt. Brock catches Kurt and hit’s a Power Slam. Brock gets HHH on his shoulder for an F-5, But Orton pulls HHH down and they hit a double clothesline on Brock. Joe gets HHH back to the corner, But HHH turns back around and nails Joe with the knuckles. HHH hit’s a Pedigree on Brock, opening Brock’s cut he got earlier. He makes the pin, 1- Kurt grabs HHH’s Leg and pulls him off, then applies Angle Lock. Orton and Brock are still the Legal men. Orton sneaks up behind Kurt for A RKO but Brock turns Orton around and hit’s a Tremendous F-5. He makes the cover with one arm. But Paul doesn’t make the count. HHH kicks Angle off and clotheslines him out the ring. HHH grabs Sledge Hammer and is about to nail Brock with it. Joe comes in and spears HHH. He kicks Paul and hits Muscle Buster. He makes the count for Brock 1,2,3.
Lillian: Here are your winners Kurt Angle, and Brock Lesnar!

Kurt hugs Brock, lifts his hand, and walks up the entrance Ramp. Joe stares at Brock and lets out his hand. Brock shakes it. HHH slides in with the Hammer, but Brock and Joe are prepared. HHH slides back out knowing he cant win the battle.

JR: What a match indeed! These four men battled it out.
Jerry: Hey JR you sure you didn’t wet you pants? I mean they kept me jumping with all the damn near falls.
Tazz: Yeah it was a good match… But if I was in there it would’ve been over a long time ago.
JR: Tazz you have been in the ring with Orton, and Brock. You got cremated.
Tazz: Yeah but I wasn’t even ready that night. Aw forget you.
JR: What a night it was here, with great matches. Huge Shockers, and one tremendous Opening.
Jerry: Don’t forget The BEST commentator ever to pick up a mic-
Tazz: Thanks for that intro King… But these people know what time it is.
JR: Well Ladies and Gentleman King, Tazz, and Me all wish you a Good Night Hear from Madison Square Garden.
Too Cool appears and opens up security Barriers for the fans to come in. Hundreds of fans pour in and celebrate with Too Cool. Huge Pyro goes off one more time, and crowd roars.

A Video Package From all the Highlights from the whole night airs….

A Preview for next week also airs Saying:
“Will we have A new Television Champ?
How will Abyss respond to Black Reigns Sadistic attack?
Will Jay Lethal have help in the war against Team 3D?
And how will the aftermath of there hard fought tag team Battle play out in the three way war between The Samoan Submission Machine, The King of Kings, and Mr. Here Comes The Pain,
Tune in Next Week for answers……â€￾

Guys dont be so hard on me lol This is my very first full lenght show.. Ofcourse IMO i improved you can compare by looking at my WWE: A Fresh STart matches but I worked my ass off on this show and I think it was ok :) hope you enjoyed! Lol oh and check out WWE A FRESH START!!

Payne

Reaction score
BM:Main Event

WM:Carlito Vs. Big Show Vs. Abyss

BP:Brock,Joe,and Triple H.

WP: The 3D One

Comments: This was alright for your firs show, you have a lot to work on as far as grammer is concerned. Take your time when you're writing, theres no rush. Just take your time when writing and this could be a really good BTB. 5/10

Cheap Plug: If you get a minute check out TNA Reborn, my BTB.

HulkStar

lol read the 1st post this isnt how i currently write read WWE: A Fresh Start thats how i write.. This was My 1st show that i wrote [past tense!!!] ever.. I will do this weekly guys so dnt be pissed when I havent been active on da BTB or sumthing
and im kinda shocked you read da whole thing dat fast

Sante619

Reaction score
BM:Main Event
WM:Triple Threat
WP:Triple H/Randy Orton Segment
BP:3D'S was great

good show lots of action looking foward to your next show.
plz review wwe vs. tna the lines have been drawn--raw is up ahead of time

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Lesnar/Angle vs. Orton/HHH

Worst Match: Battle Royal

Best Promo: Brock/Joe/HHH

Worst Promo: 3D

Additional Feedback: Good one for a first show, but there are still some points that need to improve just like when Payne said. Well, it's still a good show to me, good job! keep it up!