Nonstop Hardcore Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigfella

Reaction score
nhwth9.gif

BackStory Starts January 2008 -
WWE had hit the shit's and made possibly the biggest Budget drop of all time.
They fired who they thought was wasting money. TNA Fired some of their X division wrestlers in hoping in beating WWE in the ratings. All failed. Except for a crazy Idea in Paul Heymans head..

Roster

Great Muta
RVD
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Raven
Rhino
Sabu
Super Dragon
WifeBeater
Necro Butcher
'Sick' Nick Mondo
Chris Hero
Nick Gage
Jerry Lynn
Abyss
SharkBoy
Hayabusa
Kane
Shane Mcmahon
Cactus Jack
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-von Dudley
Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
Petey Willams
Kaz
Brock Lesnar
Goldberg
Sting
Edge
Christan
Jay Lethal
Hernandez
Homicide
Stevie Richards

Team Roster

4:20 = RVD & Sabu
Hardy Boyz = Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy
Dudley Boyz = Bubba Ray Dudley & Dvon Dudley
Motor City Machine Guns = Alex Shelly & Chris Sabin
E&C = Edge & Christan
LAX = Hernandez & Homicide

Stables

EC F'n W = RVD, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Raven, Rhino
CZ F'n W = Super Dragon, WIfe Beater, Necro Butcher, Nick Mondo, Chris Hero, Nick Gage

Staff

Paul Heyman: Booker
Andrew Thomas: Referee
Jeremy Borash: Announcer
Bret Hart: Color Commintator
Kelly Kelly: Backstage Interviewer

Titles:

NHW World Title: Vacant
NHW Deathmatch Title: Great Muta?
NHW 'X' Title: Vacant
NHW Tag Team Title: Vacant

Programming
NHW on TV every week!

January: Detention Center (Steel Cage Event)
Feburary: Wrestling Showdown
March: Tournament of Hell(Tournament Night)
April: Highway to Hell
May: Summer Party (Huge Battle Royal)
June: Up In Flames
July: WarZone (Huge Team Battles)
August: Stair Way To Heaven
September: Invasion (NHW battles another Promotion)
October: ROCKtober (Aussie tour)
November: Hells Bells
December: Christmas With The Devil

The Ripper

Reaction score
This is gunna be really hardcore ECW Vs CZW. Then you have the less hardcore wrestlers to.

PPV's look good with diffrent themed ppv's.

Good luck with this

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah! This is going to be a one hardcore show! I am a hardcore fan and I do really loved writing hardcore matches 'coz there are less lock ups on it, only throwing stuffs and weapons lol... I'll check this out.

Bigfella

Reaction score
nhwth9.gif

NHW TV - January Week 1 - 2008

Jeremy Borash: Welcome wrestling fans, to the first ever episode of Nonstop Hardcore Wrestling Television Show. Tonight, we will showcase some of the greatest Hardcore Action ever seen in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. I now will pass the mirophone on over to the man that made all this possible... Paul Heyman!!!

The Crowd goes Nuts!! NHW NHW NHW NHW NHW!!!

Jeremey Borash drops the mic and runs out of the ring and to the announcers table with Bret Hart

JB: It's great to be here Hart in our first ever show at Houstan, Texas.

Hart: Gotta agree with you there JB, alot of history has happened in this very arena, All of Houstan's Basketball Championships, however, this is going to be something to replace all those trophies, the deubt of Nonstop Hardcore Wrestling.

Paul Heyman walks out of the entrance and waves to the crowd. He recives huge Pop and handshakes with fans on the way. He gets into the ring and grabs the Mic

Paul Heyman: Wrestling fans, are you ready..FOR THE EXTREME!?!?! Tonight 1 title will be put up for grabs. All the other titles will have to wait a litte while... BUT THATS OK!!! I will now go backstage to KELLY KELLY! and the wheel

Kelly Kelly: Thanks Paul, here i am with the wheel. On it you can see 4 options. Heavyweight Title, Deathmatch Title, X division Title and Tag Team Title. Whatever the wheel lands on, that belt will be contested tonight after some great #1 conternder matches. here i go

Kelly Kelly Grabs the wheel and gives it a nice big spin. It twirls a few times before stopping on Deathmatch title

Kelly Kelly: Well Paul, it looks like tonight, the Deathmatch title is going to be the one up for grabs. Bye ;)

Paul Heyman: Thanks for that Kelly. Tonight, there will be 3, 3 way dances, the four winners will compte in a TLC! match for the title. All 3 Way Dances will be under Hardcore rules. So without further Ado, lets start the mother fucking Matches!!!

WOO! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

JB: Did you hear that Hart, the Deathmatch title, hope no one gets hurt

Hart: are you kidding me, I hurt people without weapons, imangine how much you can hurt someone by cracking a steel chair over their head

JB: that may be true, can't wait to see who the Challengers are tonight

Sting VS Great Muta VS Abyss
The three men circle each other before sliding out the ring and grabbing shit from under the ring. Abyss Climbs in with 2 bags of thumbtacks and a Barbed Wire Bat. Muta grabs a Table and sets it up in the corner. Sting cant find anything so he climbs back in. All 3 men look at each other. Sting and Muta nod heads and they charge at Abyss. Abyss Boots Sting in the face and grabs Muta By the throat. Muta Spits Green Mist in the eyes of Abyss. Sting grabs the Barbed Bat and Smashes it over the back of Abyss. Abyss drops to the ground. Muta and Sting stomp on Abyss. Muta Grabs a bag of thumbtacks and pours them on the ground Sting Picks up Abyss and piledrives him onto the thumbtacks. Muta bounces off the ropes and Dropkicks Sting out of the ring. Muta Climbs the turnbuckle and hits A moonsault onto Abyss. Muta Covers 1...2....3

Bret: say goodbye Abyss. Told ya, Hardcore injures people. Look at all the thumbtacks stuck in Abyss' head

JB: Ouch, now it's down just too Muta and Sting, The two Face painted Warriors

Sting Climbs back into the ring and starts brawling with Muta. Sting gains the advantge and ends up with the DDT onto Muta. Sting Grabs Muta and puts him in the corner with the table. Sting Runs and dives at Muta with the Stinger Splash, sending him straight threw the table. Sting dragged Muta to the middle of the ring and locked in the Scorpion Death Lock. Muta Didn't tap on anything. he looked dead. Andew Thomas checked on Muta and found out he was knocked out. Andrew called for the bell just to be safe
Winner: Sting

JB: Muta was knocked out?

Hart: seems like it. I guess thats a win for the stinger. Have you noticed that me and Sting look the same and basicly have the same move set.

JB: wait a minute... Holy crap it's true. And you both thing WWE are a bunch of worthless pricks

Hart: Lol :D With that, lets take it too the back with the ECW Runion Party!

Kelly: Thanks Bret, im backstage in the main waiting room with some old ECW friends who have decided to call them selfs EC F'n W

Sandman: It's ok Sweetie, you can swear on this television. Were E C FUCKING W. Thats who we are. You gotta fucking stick with it. Our renunion starts tonight and finishes... FUCKING NEVER! Hey Kelly, Want a Beer?

Kelly: Uh, No way, what do you think i am.

Tommy Dreamer: It's ok Baby, im the Innovater of Violence, Im Tommy Dreamer.

RVD & Sabu are in the background playing Beer Pong. Sabu hits the ball into RVD's Cup

Sabu: OH YER! The Homocidal, Genecidal, Sucidal Sabu is up by 7 points!

RVD: this games Bullshit

RVD chugs his beer. Raven and Rhino are having a sword fight with two singapore canes. Rhino trips over and Raven keeps hitting him while laughing. He turns and see's Kelly Kelly and the Camera Crew

Raven: whats going on Kelly. Looking sexy tonight, why not give us a strip tease

Kelly Kelly giggles. Rhino gets up and slaps Raven in the back of the head

Rhino: She's got the goods, but does she got the guts?

Kelly: Alright GUYS THATS ENOUGH! Im leaving now.

Kelly turns and leaves through the door. In the background again, RVD loses another point so he kicks the table tennis table down

JB: seems like EC F'N W is having a good time.

Hart: seems they did, but they could never kick up the fun the Hart Foundation did in all those Disco's!

JB: Let's jump to our next 3 way dance match

HayabusaVS Shane McMahon VS Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack grabs Shane McMahon and throws him out of the ring. Hayabusa runs over and drop Kicks Cactus. Hayabusa throws Cactus Jack into the corner and starts Sholdering him. Shane Mcmahon Backdrops Hayabusa and starts Sholdering Cactus. Hayabusa Hits the reverse DDT on Shane. Hayabusa runs up Cactus, Kicks him in the face and flips around for a legdrop onto Shane. Cactus falls over and rolls out of the ring. Hayabusa picks up Shane and gives him a DragonPlex in the middle of the ring. Hayabusa Bonuced off the ropes and hit a moonsault. He bonced off the others and hit another Moon Sault. Cactus jack slid in with a chair in his hand. This chair, was on fire.

JB: OH MY GOD... That Chair... It's on fire

Hart: Kids these day's with their Hardcore Heavy Metal Emo Rock Bullshit, $30 says that the flaming chair came from his emo music

Cactus Jack Plants the chair over the head of Haybusa. Haybusa's mask catches on fire and he runs around ringside. Some security run out and spray Fire Extinshers in his face. Haybusa is directed back to the ring. Cactus Jack hits the DDT and Pins. 1...2...3 haybusa has been pinned

JB: That wasn't fair, he was sprayed with Toxic Gas

Hart: he could of got his face burnt off, it's your choice

Shane Mcmahon Grabs Cactus and Whacks him in the face. Cactus Grabs Shane and throws him into the corner. A barrage of Punches leaves Shane battered and Brusied. Shane runs outside the ring and up the entrace. he trips and falls. Cactus jack grabs him and they brawl on the entrance stage. Shane Clips Cactus's legs and he falls off and crashes onto some Speakers and sound systems. Sparks Fly everywhere

JB: Holy Shit, he must be on fire

Hart: nope i just got up and looked, he just must be in alot of damn pain!

Shane turns around and KANE! is standing there. Kane Grabs Shane and Chokeslams him onto the Steel Stage. After about a minute of Kane Posing for camera shots, he turns around and leaves. Cactus jack goes for the cover. 1...2...3
Cactus Jack Wins By Pinfall

JB: That was a huge, big, Brutal match

Hart: it sure was, i have know idea what the hell Kane was doing though

JB: ok, lets take it back to Kelly Kelly with Paul Heyman!

Kelly: ok Paul, you asked me to come to your office, what is it?

Paul: How much do you like this job? do you love it?

Kelly: It's the best job i could have in the world, Why?

Paul: It would be a shame if i asked you to do something and you were foolish and didn't and it got you fired. You wouldn't do that would you?

Kelly: Paul, are you trying to have sex with me. because the answer is NO!

Paul: I wouldn't ask something crazy like that, i just want you help me with plans about....uh.... something

Kelly: I just saw Muta walk past, i better check up on him

Kelly Kelly walks out the door and leaves. After she's gone Paul Heyman kicks a chair over.

Kelly: Muta? How are you going?

The Great Muta spits Red Mist over the wall and keeps on walking

Jerry Lynn VS Stevie Richards VS Sharkboy

Lynn and Richards both Grab Sharkboy and give him a double suplex. Double legdrop, Double DDT, SPIKE PILEDRIVER! Lynn grabs a chair and sets it up. Richards Sit's sharkboy down on the chair. Lynn climbs up the turnbuckle and hits a huge Crossbody onto the chair. Stevie grabs Sharkboy, Stevie T. 1...2...3 Sharkboy gets kicked out of the ring

JB: whoa! great tag team wrestling

Hart: reminds me of how Me and Owen used to Dominate the Tag Division :D

Lynn Kicked Stevie in the head and went for the cover. 1..2.. kickout! Lynn Grabbed Stevie and Suplexed him. He dragged him up and placed him in the Tree of Woe. Lynn stomped on Stevie a few times before dropkicking him in the ribs. Richards fell out and landed on the floor. Lynn grabbed Richards and powerbombed him. Lynn climbed up the top turnbuckle. He jumped off for a legdrop. Richards moved out of the way. Richards grabbed lynn and hit the Stevie T. 1...2...kickout! Stevie picked him up for another one, revirsal, Cradle Piledriver. 1...2...3
Jerry Lynn Wins by Pinfall

JB: That match wasn't Hardcore

Hart: it doesn't have to be, it was exciting though

JB: Lets take it back to the ring

Paul Heyman is standing in the middle of the ring

Paul Heyman: Fan's, i've got something to announce. At the end of this month NHW will be having their first PPV. The whole event will be inside a STEEL Cage! Now i was thinking of some crazy, Hardcore matches and hell, they look AWESOME

WOOO! Yeay!

Paul Heyman: So now i will just have to.....

At this point Super Dragon, Wife Beater, Necro Butcher, Nick Mondo, Chris Hero and Nick Gage walk out of the curtin. They are all armed with Light tubes. They walk out and get into the ring.

Wife Beater: us 6 are known as CZ F'n W. We saw those Reject ECW guys backstage and we're wondering why we can't have a party. How come we don't get to stare at Kelly Kelly's Tits! It's bullshit. We are going to take over NHW and theres nothing you can do about it.

RVD, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Raven and Rhino come out of the curtin. RVD and Sabu are armed with chairs. The rest have Singapore cains. They run towards the ring and brawl with the CZW punks. Weapons Shots are heard all over the arena. They kept brawling out of the ring and up onto the stage

Paul Heyman: There's only one way to settle this. 6 on 6 at DETENTION CENTRE! 2 men will start. every 3 minutes, another man will run in. Match ends when everyone is elmianted. Weapons will be EVERYWHERE!

WOO!

JB: DAM! That match sounds great

Hart: im looking forward to it as much as you are. But lets take it too the ring, for our main event of the evening

Sting VS Cactus Jack VS Jerry Lynn in a Triple Threat TLC for the NHW Deathmatch Title

Sting Clotheslines Cactus Jack out of the ring. Jerry Lynn slides out and starts grabbing a ladder. He pushes it into the ring and climbs up it. He jumps off and moonsaults onto Sting and Cactus. Lynn Grabs a chair and Legdrops Sting with it. He throws Cactus into the ring piledrivers him. Lynn sets another ladder up in the corner and Puts Cactus into onto it. Lynn runs at Cactus but Cactus grabs lynn and flips him into the ladder. Sting Pushes two tables into the ring. He sets both of them up. Cactus Jack started climbing the ladder to grab the title. Sting climbed up as well. They exchanged blows at the top of the ladder until Sting grabbed Cactus and Hit the Scorpion Death Drop off the ladder threw a table. Sting started climbing again. Jerry lynn got back up and started climbing the ladder. Jerry Lynn grabbed sting and Cradle Piledrived him onto the top step off the ladder. They bounced off and fell threw a table. The Great Muta ran down the stage and got into the ring. He stared at them then he bounced off the ropes and onto the top off the ladder. He grabbed the title and jumped down. He sprayed Green Mist into the hair of sting and left

The Match came to a Draw. However, Great Muta holds the Deathmatch Title

JB: Holy crap, does that mean Great Muta has won the title?

Hart: I belive so, he shouldn't of lost his early match. This must be his way of telling them that he should of won

JB: Well fans, this is the end of our broadcast, we'll see you next week

djprimetime

Reaction score
BM: main event

WM: n/a

BP: CZW vs. ECW

WP: raven and sabu at the ecw party

Bigfella

Reaction score
i still can't belive i managed to do this

1st 1/2 was done when i was tired/drunk

2nd 1/2 was done when i was had too much sugar :p

Thanks for your review

Qwake

^ lmao!

bm: Main event I guess
wm: the opener
bp: all were pretty well done
wp: n/a
af: alright show, just make longer matches, lol you made 2 of my fav wrestlers ger out first lmao. sharkboy and abyss, also check out T.N.E if you wanna

djprimetime

Reaction score
lol just imagine what'll happen when you're sober

Bigfella

Reaction score
nhwth9.gif

2nd NHW TV of January, 2008

Scenes from the 3 qualifying matches from last week are shown

Voice Over: 9 men battled for the greatest Privilege

Sting Piledrive's Abyss onto the thumbtacks

Voice Over: To be able to call yourself the Nonstop Hardcore Wrestling Death match Champion

Sting hit's the Scorpion Death Drop off the Ladder threw a table destroying Cactus Jack

Voice Over: However, one man destined to win the title, and in the main event, he did.

Great Muta is standing on the ladder holding the Death match title up in the air.

Voice Over: Well what will happen on the 2nd episode of Nonstop Hardcore Wrestling TV! A New Champion was crowned last week

Great Muta Sprays Green Mist at Sting

Voice Over: What will happen this week, when a Man not meant to be in the match, Ran in and stole the belt!

Great Muta Runs down the entrance Ramp

Voice Over: Rivalries re-started

Kane Choke slams Shane McMahon onto the steel Stage

Voice Over: Friends Reunited

EC F'N W party backstage

Voice Over: Detention Center is upon us. However, we still got a Road of Hell ahead of us