Non-Fleshed Out BTB Ideas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Another idea I had was, what if Hogan was too injured to appear at Bash at the Beach 1996 and so never got to latch himself on to the Outsiders? He'd have to cope with the fact that he was no longer the hot act all through 1997, and he wouldn't renew in 1998. WWF wouldn't want him, as they were growing hot around that time, so... Hogan forming his own company with his friends and the rejects from WWF/WCW

....actually I want to come up with this in full

Please DM me if you feel like being brainstormed at

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Another idea I had was, what if Hogan was too injured to appear at Bash at the Beach 1996 and so never got to latch himself on to the Outsiders? He'd have to cope with the fact that he was no longer the hot act all through 1997, and he wouldn't renew in 1998. WWF wouldn't want him, as they were growing hot around that time, so... Hogan forming his own company with his friends and the rejects from WWF/WCW

Come at me bruh, that sounds like a whole ass fun idea. Somrthing like Hulkamania Wrestling Federation lol

Reactions: Death By Looch

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I just recently built in something like this into my 2010 TEW save, where Hogan and Bischoff start a new company shown on VH1 rather than latching onto TNA. Gave them most of the people they brought into TNA, like Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, Morley, OJ, The Nastys, Brian Kendrick, etc. and other various WWE castoffs who were available at the time. Went with Immortal Pro Wrestling for the company name.

epo1984

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Wrestler
roIjoft
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I once had this idea where the United States government take a serious look at the average wrestlers contract and the exclusivity clause while being signed up as "independent contractor" and as a result, every single wrestler's contract was null and void across every territory / company that is headquartered in the US. It meant that WWE, NXT, TNA, ROH (at the time) all had zero roster and there was a free agency scramble that would also allow a new organisation to join the fray with ability to hire from the pool

I actually went as far as posting all the wrestlers names on a message board and asking the members to select random guys from the list and send them to me, meaning I wasn't in control of the ultimate roster.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Come at me bruh, that sounds like a whole ass fun idea. Somrthing like Hulkamania Wrestling Federation lol
...so basically a BTB where the XWF was started three years earlier.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
XWF in an age where it would have been capable of getting national TV
Yea... I'm down for that, just don't be all like "No more primadonnas" in a promotion with Hogan as the driving face, please. (Or owner in this case)

This could be fun, depending on if you go with it in a realistic way or not. Meaning Hogan as the owner with having him be Hogan. Embrace the dumpster fire.

Reactions: Sky

DGenerationMC

Reaction score
Yea... I'm down for that, just don't be all like "No more primadonnas" in a promotion with Hogan as the driving face, please. (Or owner in this case)

This could be fun, depending on if you go with it in a realistic way or not. Meaning Hogan as the owner with having him be Hogan. Embrace the dumpster fire.
I'd actually take it one step further and have this take place in 1994 with Hogan starting his own company then instead of going to WCW.

@Sky @Bobby Barrows thoughts?