Nominate Yourself For An Award

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Dont know if i should ask for this here but ..
Being top poster in an official discussion thread - $10.00

Top Poster of the day - $5.00

The first one is a yes. Second one is currently not active because we need a better plugin to find out who's the top poster for the day. $10 awarded.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
The first one is a yes. Second one is currently not active because we need a better plugin to find out who's the top poster for the day. $10 awarded.

dy6LLeR.png

Doesn't that tell you the top poster of the day?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Impact Wrestling award, not sure how much farther I need to go to get it, also nominating Punk and Stop as I think they're around picking it up too.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Enthusiast Given to users who have posted many threads in our wrestling sections. Users must have 3,000 posts to obtain this award.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Award: Best in the World
Reason: Close to 9000 posts, active in all wrestling sections, help keep the forum active during weekday mornings (EST time), in most RAW live discussions, have been in quite a few TNA live discussions, MOTM, generally well liked I think, and :notamused:
@crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
Impact Wrestling award, not sure how much farther I need to go to get it, also nominating Punk and Stop as I think they're around picking it up too.

@Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Enthusiast Given to users who have posted many threads in our wrestling sections. Users must have 3,000 posts to obtain this award.

Granted.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss rambler award
Reason: the only one who deserves this more is Gohan, and you dont want to give him shit.

@Stopspot @"Dirk Diggler" Hook it up.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks, i thought so. Since you agree'd why dont you add that bad boy and we can move forward with out lives. Seriously, give me that shits.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Award: Best in the World
Reason: Close to 9000 posts, active in all wrestling sections, help keep the forum active during weekday mornings (EST time), in most RAW live discussions, have been in quite a few TNA live discussions, MOTM, generally well liked I think, and :notamused:
@crayo

*bump* :tough:

Status
Not open for further replies.