Nominate Yourself For An Award

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everytime Randy posts, you take a good look at your posts and think about how to improve it and post like Randy does.

Reaction score
Scarlette said:
Award: Best Return Like Jericho
Reason: Because I'm best in the world in whatever I do, sucka! ;)

((Not an actual award, just wanted to piss Boss BHR off. ;]] ))

:bury:

Welcome back. No award for you though. :tough:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
:pity2:

8b55e58ad2d1723978ab98c9bc944ca9.png

I could've had that award LAST week but I was the second top poster of that RAW thread :angry:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
arianna said:
I could've had that award LAST week but I was the second top poster of that RAW thread :angry:

THAT WRONG I WON! Here the REALLY LIST
07f90f7b52ae9a27e385e53485e87dd5.png
! :pipebomb:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Uh yes!? I usely alway do.

You realize it is the slowest and most unsafe/easiest to get hacked on and get viruses on out of the browsers? You can get a lot better and safer browsers for free. I think around 80% out of all people who get viruses or get hacked use Internet explorer or something like that.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
You realize it is the slowest and most unsafe/easiest to get hacked on and get viruses on out of the browsers? You can get a lot better and safer browsers for free. I think around 80% out of all people who get viruses or get hacked use Internet explorer or something like that.

yes but that was my dad Laptop PC and he only get 5G a month. And the other browsers take to much up.

Status
Not open for further replies.