Nominate yourself for an award V3.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mike Mizanin said:
Ok. Well, serious now. Can I get the Loyalty or Suggestion Muffin? I'm in Raw every week. I'm more active in the TNA discussion thread though.

Suggestion Muffin, I've made a lot of useful suggestions, like the smiley part that's in the quick reply box.. the smiley request thread, and I even had a reward named after my major keyboard mistake.. "Wefewwal".. (Still not my fault)

Loyalty - I don't think so. You haven't been in every RAW nor TNA. These are some of the latest dates for WWE and TNA discussion threads that you weren't a part of.
RAW July 30th
RAW July 9th
RAW July 2nd
RAW June 4th
RAW June 18th
RAW June 11th
RAW June 25th
RAW May 28th
RAW May 21st
RAW May 14th
RAW May 7th
WWE Extreme Rules
WWE No Way Out
WWE Over The Limit

TNA Slammiversary X
TNA Lockdown
TNA Victory Road
TNA Destination X
TNA Victory Road
TNA Sacrifice
TNA June 21st
TNA June 28th
TNA June 14th
TNA July 19th
TNA August 2nd

And there's more. These are just a couple that I quickly checked over.
As you can see, that's a lot. If anyone, D'Z should get Loyalty for the TNA one.

Suggestion Award - You'll need more. And that Request for Smiley doesn't count. We're the ones that's choosing the pictures to make smiley of. That's a community thread so it doesn't count.

AidsJohnson said:
Bitw. because Aids > seabs.

Legit reason. Wait for Crayo.

acailler

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
you need more posts in The Ramp section.

Can I go AJ-Lee-crazy and just welcome EVERYONE?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Predictions cup award. http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9730&pid=206351#pid206351

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I nominate myself for the "HHH Award" I should be given it..as I haven't buried anyone in about a week?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
http://wweforums.net/misc.php?action=whoposted&tid=9691

Lacky for fan of the week