Nominate yourself for an award V3.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
There's a Legend's Betting Award? Let's hope there's a predictable match at Summerslam.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
There's a Legend's Betting Award? Let's hope there's a predictable match at Summerslam.

You can only get it if you bet for it with one of our official bets.

For example, Leo C betting on Lesnar beating HHH for the legend betting award, if he wins he gets it, if he loses then X (whatever we decide).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You can only get it if you bet for it with one of our official bets.

For example, Leo C betting on Lesnar beating HHH for the legend betting award, if he wins he gets it, if he loses then X (whatever we decide).

I know, I'm not nominating myself for it. Just commenting that I'll probably bet for it if there's a match result which I'm sure of at Summerslam.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I nominate myself for the friendly award :3 I think I'm pretty friendly or I atleast try to be :p

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I nominate myself for the "Lacky" award, it's for been so active in such a small amount of time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
William said:
I nominate myself for the friendly award :3 I think I'm pretty friendly or I atleast try to be :p

Need to welcome more users.

Lacky said:
I nominate myself for the "Lacky" award, it's for been so active in such a small amount of time.

You should nominate yourself for the contributor award :)

mark_htfc said:
That's a point, don't think I have actually requested it yet either, but please may I have the 'Best In The World' award?

jokes, Team Show Off award please

Given.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Confused? I see I have gained the Team Show Off award when infact I requested the Best In The World award, please can you check again and make sure that a mistake hasn't been made?

Thank you in advance from customers who are always right :haha:

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Would you be able to change the Spammer award so instead of being on the top poster, print screen your before and last post count or something? It is very hard otherwise! :(

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Would you be able to change the Spammer award so instead of being on the top poster, print screen your before and last post count or something? It is very hard otherwise! :(

That's the point lol, awards shouldn't be easy to get.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
That's the point lol, awards shouldn't be easy to get.

I know but Spammer award is posting 150+ in one day which I usually do but everyone beats me to the top poster by posting 300 etc so I can never get the award!