Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Can I have the Enthusiast Award? :sad:

Sorry man, you gotta bet for it.

@[Leo C]

Leo C said:
Can I have the Enthusiast Award? :sad:

also the enth award is for users who make a lot of threads.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
John Bradshaw Layfield said:
Sorry man, you gotta bet for it.

@[Leo C]

No he doesn't. Only you had to since you made that a stipulation. Enthusiast is rewarded to people who deserve it by being enthusiastic about wrestling. I nominate Leo C for it since he deserves it. What do you think @[Crayo]

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
No he doesn't. Only you had to since you made that a stipulation. Enthusiast is rewarded to people who deserve it by being enthusiastic about wrestling. I nominate Leo C for it since he deserves it. What do you think @[Crayo]

I bet for the joker award. :jbl:

Enth award: Given to users who have posted many threads in our wrestling sections.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I bet for the joker award. :jbl:

Enth award: Given to users who have posted many threads in our wrestling sections.

Crayo has already said that Leo deserves it. Back when Rain got his award Crayo said it was between him, me, Leo and R'Albin. I think Leo finally deserves it. All HQ posts and he knows what he is talking about.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said I deserved it too, but he wouldn't give it to me unless I bet. :bury:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said I deserved it too, but he wouldn't give it to me unless I bet. :bury:

That was your own doing. Before you better for the joker award you tried setting up a bet for the enthusiast award. Thus locking yourself to that stipulation. :haha:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
That was your own doing. Before you better for the joker award you tried setting up a bet for the enthusiast award. Thus locking yourself to that stipulation. :haha:

But I changed it becuase Crayo said I deserved the award. Thus making the bet pointless since I'd get it either way. And instead bet on joker. :jbl:

Stopspot

Reaction score
But I changed it becuase Crayo said I deserved the award. Thus making the bet pointless since I'd get it either way. And instead bet on joker. :jbl:

Still locked in that stip until Crayo says so/gives you the award :pity:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Still locked in that stip until Crayo says so/gives you the award :pity:

I bet on legend, but I already have legend. So I changed bet. And at that point I wasn't sure between enth or joker, I said Enth but then Crayo told me I deserved that award so I picked joker.

I can not be locked in as I was not told of the full conditions. :burns:

Stopspot

Reaction score
I bet on legend, but I already have legend. So I changed bet. And at that point I wasn't sure between enth or joker, I said Enth but then Crayo told me I deserved that award so I picked joker.

I can not be locked in as I was not told of the full conditions. :burns:

But the conditions have been made available to you from the moment you joined the site by clicking the awards link. So it is your own fault for not being aware of the conditions before betting. Ergo locked :burns:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
But the conditions have been made available to you from the moment you joined the site by clicking the awards link. So it is your own fault for not being aware of the conditions before betting. Ergo locked :burns:

I never even clicked on this section until 2 weeks ago. :burns: