Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Testify said:
I sir, like a poet with a good heart, didn't stop on the ramp and introduced myself. I just went out there and became the face of the forum. :boss:

Same here..

But I ain't the face yet. :dawg:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
Can I not be the face?

LNcbM.png
8688cf6483329b14e1712a401412f465.png
afa986858ae9e3efa178a85fb31dbd89.png

Hah! Noooooooooooooooo! I like, but you're crazy.:dawg:

And I mean, lolLil'Wade. :charlie: Grow a set.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Testify said:
I sir, like a poet with a good heart, didn't stop on the ramp and introduced myself. I just went out there and became the face of the forum. :boss:

I am of the Testify school of introductions. I believe my actions and post would introduce me enough instead of some sales pitch on the ramp:haha:

One day when Testify is a well deserved Hall of Famer I hope to lead this forum into the future.

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Stopspot said:
I am of the Testify school of introductions. I believe my actions and post would introduce me enough instead of some sales pitch on the ramp:haha:

One day when Testify is a well deserved Hall of Famer I hope to lead this forum into the future.

Hall Of Fame section?? That's a good idea.:obama:

Well, obviously, I have to say the Top 3 favorites to become the next face when I'm done, and they are:

-@[Stopspot]
-@[Jose Tortilla]
-@[Xanth] (just kidding, he would take place for three people)
LNcbM.png

Not Xanth, the third user is @[Vince McMahon].

One of yout three is gonna continue to lead this company into greatness when I'm in the HoF, I hope.

Regards, Testify Esq.