Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I could make a new award and have a small two somewhere near the trophy, maybe, depends if @[Xanth] can since he's the graphic person here.

Xanth is a graphical genius, I'm sure it won't be too much to ask :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I Nominate myself for that loyal award! You know I have been loyal to you Crayo!

Please explain in a minimum of two sentences, how you are loyal to Crayo.

Go.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
At least in my head I qualify for loyal. I haven't missed a live discussion for RAW since I joined and I've watched at least half of every ep live.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
At least in my head I qualify for loyal. I haven't missed a live discussion for RAW since I joined and I've watched at least half of every ep live.

And your coffee maker is exhausted bro! You need some more sleep.

NO MORE RAW FOR YOU, SIR!

Testify said:
InB4Greatness. :win:

:yay: TY

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:

True. However, there's a few people who have done the same as you but have done for a longer period. I think Dolph's has been in every single discussion thread since signing up in February, Rainman I know has been in all if not most, Seabs was in the very first discussion thread and didn't miss any for months until a few recently. You're on the right course though :). Big Hoss just deserved it this week because not only is he there every week, he's normally the thread starter and the top poster.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
True. However, there's a few people who have done the same as you but have done for a longer period. I think Dolph's has been in every single discussion thread since signing up in February, Rainman I know has been in all if not most, Seabs was in the very first discussion thread and didn't miss any for months until a few recently. You're on the right course though :). Big Hoss just deserved it this week because not only is he there every week, he's normally the thread starter and the top poster. Jose rules them sometimes, but I agree with him, he needs some sleep.

Thanks for the mention! :obama:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Please explain in a minimum of two sentences, how you are loyal to Crayo.

Go.

Was wondering the same tbh, leaving the site then saying you're going to deliberately lower your activity isn't really loyal.

Reaction score
Stopspot said:

Gotta post more like you did to get the Fan of the Week award. :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Was wondering the same tbh, leaving the site then saying you're going to deliberately lower your activity isn't really loyal.

Talkin' 'bout that gal Ashley..
61eefa772b6ec27c9869939f1ed5c14d.gif

Crayo said:
I always forget if you're there live. I swear you're not there weekly are you?

True. Mostly my insomnia comes up, so I'll watch. But I had to sleep yesterday. Celebrated my bday on Sunday and Monday. So I was pretty tired.

But mostly I tune in later. :true:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I nominate me for enthusiast and friendly, also for loyalty because I'm loyal to Crayo. I also nominate for Thread Discussion.

Reactions: Matt