Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
In my opinion you've not taken part in enough discussion threads. But that thread count is pretty impressive.

Discussion threads is important for the Live Discussion award but this is the Enthuasist award and I believe that I do deserve it for my huge activity in the wrestling sections.

I just said "Discussion threads" because I thought it'd help me a bit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Only I know the requirements necessary for the award, thought I'd let you know :)

An enthusiast - that word is there for a reason. I've taken part in every single thread, I believe @[seabs] has too. Not many are there every single week, some will miss weeks and some are consistent. It's quite important discussion threads, as normally they effect you the next day, so how enthusiastic are you?

:)

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
If you make a video of you dancing holding a sign saying "I love Xanth and WWEForums" - You instantly get the award.

Reaction score
Xanth said:
If you make a video of you dancing holding a sign saying "I love Xanth and WWEForums" - You instantly get the award.

Seems fair. Anyone up for it?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Only I know the requirements necessary for the award, thought I'd let you know :)

An enthusiast - that word is there for a reason. I've taken part in every single thread, I believe @[seabs] has too. Not many are there every single week, some will miss weeks and some are consistent. It's quite important discussion threads, as normally they effect you the next day, so how enthusiastic are you?

:)

What I remember, I have taken part in alot of threads including the Live Discussion threads, you could check the past Live Discussion threads and how about I even missed school to be part of last nights RAW?

I'm very enthusiastic and one more thing:

"Given to users who have posted many threads in our wrestling sections."

I think I have done that too.

Xanth said:

I love Xanth and WWEForums and I will stop my foolishness about the Ice Cream bars, now give me my award!

No video though.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Xanth said:
Request: declined.

What the hell? Do you have a reason for that?

Do you fucking want 500 million threads for your shitty award? Seriously..I HATE THIS GUY HE KEEPS DECLINING MY SHIT

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I decide who gets it Zamo, I'll think about it. More discussion threads and you'll be close. Ignore Xanth.

Even though I deserve it, okay..

-.-

Fuck this guy to the right :sky:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
What the hell? Do you have a reason for that?

Do you fucking want 500 million threads for your shitty award? Seriously..I HATE THIS GUY HE KEEPS DECLINING MY SHIT

Chill it's Xanth. Zamo why do you deserve it? It's not your choice who deserves it, if you deserve it so do I as I have more threads then you?

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Even though I deserve it, okay..

-.-

Fuck this guy to the right :sky:

Just because you think you deserve it doesn't mean that we think that.