Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Dolph is really friendly, especially when it comes to welcoming new people.

OH HELL NO! I am more friendly then he will ever be!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Caps lock = unfriendly.

TROLLER = UNFRIENDLY!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Reaction score
Would like to nominate myself for the Stuck Award. 4 weeks = 1 month?

How do you know who will get the Fan of the Week? Pretty sure I should have at least one live threads with the most posts. I always do 100+ posts during RAW live discussion threads. Would be nice if there was the plugin to see who's the top poster in a thread.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Would like to nominate myself for the Stuck Award. 4 weeks = 1 month?

How do you know who will get the Fan of the Week? Pretty sure I should have at least one live threads with the most posts. I always do 100+ posts during RAW live discussion threads. Would be nice if there was the plugin to see who's the top poster in a thread.

Click on the number of replies - so the bit that says 338 for this thread. Then it will tell you.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You click the post count by the thread. For example it says "X Discussion Thread - 1,000 replies", you click 1000 and it tells you. I think you have too, provide an example and you'll get it.

Also, it tells you when you have a month on I think. "1 month and X days" etc.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Best in the World reason - I don't hate you Crayo I don't even dislike you I do like you I like you a hell of a lot more then I like most people in the back I hate this idea that you're the best because you're not I'm the best I'm the best in the world. Also I have a lot of posts.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You click the post count by the thread. For example it says "X Discussion Thread - 1,000 replies", you click 1000 and it tells you. I think you have too, provide an example and you'll get it.

Also, it tells you when you have a month on I think. "1 month and X days" etc.

F9PCB.png

Thought it was 4 weeks because of this. :pity:

Kill Steen Kill said:
Award : stuck
Reason : I've hit 4 weeks and 5 hours. 4 week does equal on a month right?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Been online for a week, may be a Grammar Nazi as well if you're ok with 175 commas in a sentence.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kill Steen Kill said:
Best in the World reason - I don't hate you Crayo I don't even dislike you I do like you I like you a hell of a lot more then I like most people in the back I hate this idea that you're the best because you're not I'm the best I'm the best in the world. Also I have a lot of posts.

Going to make it really really hard to get. So atm I'll say no so it gives prestige to that WE award.

Big Hoss Rambler said:
Thought it was 4 weeks because of this. :pity:

That was my bad, if you check his profile it does say "month" though :).

Draine said:
Been online for a week, may be a Grammar Nazi as well if you're ok with 175 commas in a sentence.

Not sure, I'll start being a pain and monitor all your posts from now on for mistakes.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Going to make it really really hard to get. So atm I'll say no so it gives prestige to that WE award.

That was my bad, if you check his profile it does say "month" though :).

Not sure, I'll start being a pain and monitor all your posts from now on for mistakes.

Ok, no problem. I'll just take that Fan of the Week award then. :boss: