Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Maybe I was maybe I wasn't. Maybe I'll make it 1 more than you have already just to bug you?

#DontTestMeImVeryChildish

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I have no words for that I'm just laughing my ass of right now and I just nominated you for the Joker award.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would like to nominate Randy Savage for the Grammar Nazi award.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You must admit, my grammar use is ultimately flawless in all of my posts. To not recieve this award would be a conspiracy against "Little Jimmy's" everywhere. Therefor, I hereby nominate myself for the Grammar Nazi award.

Reaction score
For each of the awards here on wweforums, how many posts or points do you need? For example, If I vote myself for the Friendly award how many post do I need to have in order to get that award?

Reaction score
ronaldodelima12 said:
For each of the awards here on wweforums, how many posts or points do you need? For example, If I vote myself for the Friendly award how many post do I need to have in order to get that award?

There is no post requirements (except for spammer award). You just have to do what the Award description says and you can nominate yourself for that award.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
ronaldodelima12 said:

Most are the Admin's choice for example Crayo looks over your posts and if he thinks you've been friendly by welcoming new members and what not he'll give it you, if not he'll say you need to get more of something. There isn't a figure to hit for the awards apart from uploader, stuck and spammer I think.

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
There is no post requirements (except for spammer award). You just have to do what the Award description says and you can nominate yourself for that award.

Ok!

Seabs said:
Most are the Admin's choice for example Crayo looks over your posts and if he thinks you've been friendly by welcoming new members and what not he'll give it you, if not he'll say you need to get more of something. There isn't a figure to hit for the awards apart from uploader, stuck and spammer I think.

Understood

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Johnny Nitro said:
You must admit, my grammar use is ultimately flawless in all of my posts. To not recieve this award would be a conspiracy against "Little Jimmy's" everywhere. Therefor, I hereby nominate myself for the Grammar Nazi award.

you said:
Crayo, it'll be the best match of the night... Guarenteed.

You spelled guaranteed wrong.

you said:
Very very nice Punk segment.. I litterally marked my pants off.

You spelled literally wrong.

you said:
Crayo, Orton is ggoing to end up dominating Kane at Wrestlemania, and I'm going to mark so hard when he does!!!

You spelled going wrong.

Need I continue?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Leviathan said:
You spelled guaranteed wrong.

You spelled literally wrong.

You spelled going wrong.

Need I continue?

True people spell good when they need the award and that is right now where Johnny Nitro improved his grammar in a post to show that he has great grammar and that he could possibly be eligible for the Grammar Nazi award which he won't since this one can be quite rare because I've actually not seen anyone being too keen on their grammar on their past and current posts and not only that I've got a feeling that Leviathan and Crayo are extremely concentrated on who deserves this and who doesn't because I'm pretty sure they won't give it out easily.

This award should be handed out rarely and only to people who truly deserve it, hopefully that is the way I believe Crayo and Leviathan has decided that it should be handed.

By the way it is spelt "therefore" and not "therefor"
Johnny Nitro said:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would nominate myself for grammar Nazi, but I think my posts where I go all 'Randy Savage' may disqualify me.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Well I've learnt that nominating yourself would lower your chances on getting the award, any award as Crayo explained to me so that is why I won't nominate myself for these special awards anymore.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Luckily for me then I didn't nominate myself for the award :laugh: