Nobody order The Bash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Obviously WWE doesn't want you to, thats why they're giving us a WWE Title Last Man Standing match between Triple H and Randy Orton next week on RAW! What is this? The 3rd Last Man Standing between these two? Maybe the match will deliver, maybe it won't, but I don't think this is a smart booking strategy. I have a feeling WWE is just trying to spice things up to get the ratings back to where they want them, but that doesn't mean they need to spoil PPV matches for nothing.

Agreed?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
...it's obvious Priceless is going to help Orton win and then it'll be a Hell in a Cell at The Bash to keep them out of it and "settle this once and for all".

MikeRaw

Yeah, how fucking dare they try to give us a good match. You know what? I think I'm done with WWE for that.
[/sarcasm]
I wouldn't order it anyways, but why does this make a difference? If it's a legit match, good for WWE for giving us a good match, and that shouldn't make people not want to order the PPV, and if it ends up being interference or a screwjob finish, still, who cares? At least it builds the story, and again, I don't see why that would cause people to not order the PPV...

Klide

Ge'ez can u guys stop complaining imean I'm damn happy about this actually. I can't remember the last time the wwe/major title match was on raw besides the 3-for-all.. I think it was the triple threat for the WWE title RVD vs. Cena vs. Edge July 3 06 I remeber way good times :D

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Meh wasn't going to anyway..Next PPV I get might be 4 awhile.

Anyway I'm sorta happy to see this on Raw since I wouldn't be able to get the PPV.

Beer Money Army

i havent ordered a wwe PPV since WM 21 and One night stand 2005.

I wouldnt order it cause HHH vs Orton has happened on Numerous PPVs and Raws in the past 4-5 years. The feud itself is no Bret Hart Vs HBK

Punk Vs Jeff hardy could be interesting, But edge could cause a DQ and with me thinking of that factor i won't order it. Tbh i thought they might of save this encounter for Summerslam.

Colons Vs Legacy i seen them fight on Free TV and the matches are alright, but i don't see anything really great as great tag team wrestling within a WWE ring hasnt happen in years. But i do like the Colons they just need better oppoents. Plus i could care less about cody Rhodes.

But i generally buy the WWE PPV dvd's rather order the PPV, because you got the original, plus extra's and a nice DVD cover and case for $20-$25 bucks while to order PPV's downhere are about 30-35 bucks.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, so you won't order a PPV just because WWE is actually giving you for FREE good TV matches. I can believe you people, seriously, you were complaining about how bad was Raw and how monotonous it was, now things got spiced, and you don't like it (apparently, going for ratings is a bad thing now), or seemingly get mad because you get two WWE Championship matches in 2 weeks for Free.

MikeRaw

^Exactly. But what's even funnier, is half of these dumbasses are probably enjoying it at home, and just bashing it, cause they feel it's part of their duty as an internet fan.
Sit back and fucking enjoy something for once, without being critical of every move. If it's as bad as half of you say it is, I don't know why you even watch. I've hated Raw for a month or two now, but last night actually showed some hope. Would it hurt to get off your soapbox and fucking give an angle some time?

noumenon

Maybe we can see HHH win via 4 punches and a pedigree again.. :)

Seriously though, don't complain that you might actually get to see a decent match happen on TV....on RAW no less.

Wordlife

hell, not only won't I order it, I won't even attempt to stream it live lol... to me this ppv is not worth it

MikeRaw

^Why's that? What matches have even been announced for it? Talk about jumping on a bandwagon.

chessarmy

Yeah, how fucking dare they try to give us a good match. You know what? I think I'm done with WWE for that.
[/sarcasm]
I wouldn't order it anyways, but why does this make a difference? If it's a legit match, good for WWE for giving us a good match, and that shouldn't make people not want to order the PPV, and if it ends up being interference or a screwjob finish, still, who cares? At least it builds the story, and again, I don't see why that would cause people to not order the PPV...

Try and look at it logically Mike, how is WWE going to build up yet another Triple H vs Randy Orton match at The Bash if they just had a Last Man Standing match on RAW? Sure, they can have a screwjob finish but it still doesn't make much sense. Maybe they have something planned, but as of right now I don't agree with this strategy. I never said anything bad about the match itself, if you read my original post, I even said it could be good. All I'm complaining about is the way WWE is booking the feud.

noumenon

^We've seen the match 10000000 times before...what's one more time before the PPV gonna do.