Nobody can beat CM Punk!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Kenta is probably the closest to his level with Steen. But Bryan is just ahead of both of them in my opinion. Steen is awesome but unfortunately his weight does limit some of his abilities, though he's fantastic for his weight size. But with that weight you lose the speed and agility that Bryan for example has. Bryan is also just as technically gifted as Kenta, but he just executed it in a better way - his psychology is better, so I agree with Crayo that Bryan is the BITW.

Though people right Punk off a lot recently. Sure, he's not the best in the world, but he's damn good. His matches with Jericho & now Bryan are proof of that.

Ziggler isn't as good as Punk technically. He's a better seller, he's on Bryan's level with selling, but Punk is a better technical wrestler atm. Ziggler has loads of time to improve though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Have any of you seen Austin Aries perform?

Kia bringing the truth to this thread.

Aries & Steen >>>>>>>>>>> Punk

IMO Aries, Steen, & Bryan are 1,2,3 in whatever order you want to put them in.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Too bad Punk hasn't been awesome since TLC