Nobody can beat CM Punk!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Do Brock and Randy hang out in the same tree house? They seem to share a lot of believes

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Nobody can beat CM Punk!!!!! he is unstoppable hes beaten the best and hes still WWE champion after another successful victory last night at over the limit yessssssssss

DAM STRIGHT! 110 AGREE! But I would like him to vs. you guy Brock at SummerSlam in the main event! And then we will true if CM Punk is Unstoppable! Both Paul Heyman guys but Best in the World at what that do! Punk best Wrestler and Brock the better Fighter!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Get a room you two :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lucky booking. Just that.

Bryan and Ziggler are better 'wrestlers'.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ziggler is a better seller. I don't think he's a better technical wrestler than Punk yet.

Bryan is better at both.

Lmao, you serious, Crayo?
Get your fact's straight bro.

Nemeth attended St. Edward High School in Lakewood, Ohio where he was an amateur wrestler, and holds the school record for most pins in a career with 82. At St. Edward, he was teammates with Gray Maynard and Andy Hrovat. During Nemeth's time at St Edward, the wrestling team won the National Championships on two occasions.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Tbh CM Punk is the next John Cena. Like it or not. Notice how @ OTL the people cheering him were kids and women and Bryan was cheered by men? Plus, as the op pointed out; no one can beat him. Does that remind you of anyone? Maybe John Cena. Whom no one else can beat, unless your name is undertaker or the rock. :dawg:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Tbh CM Punk is the next John Cena. Like it or not. Notice how @ OTL the people cheering him were kids and women and Bryan was cheered by men? Plus, as the op pointed out; no one can beat him. Does that remind you of anyone? Maybe John Cena. Whom no one else can beat, unless your name is undertaker or the rock. :dawg:

Lord Tensai...

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
If Ziggler is given any sort of decent time then he will prove just how good he is. I would say he's slightly better in the ring than Punk, as Punk is quite botch-prone. He's(Punk) still very underrated however and both are incredible.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
CM Punk is the best in the world hes proved it and nobody can be at his level. Hes WWE champion and here to stay

Daniel Bryan is the best wrestler in the WWE by an absolute mile. Possibly the best in the world. He's flawless.