No Way Out *Spoilers*,

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

If it's defending both titles in the Chamber would it possibly be three RAW and three SmackDown! guys?

I honestly don't see a unification coming though, although with '25 coming, history could be made.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, so the Rumble winner goes to Wrestlemania to participate for the title.

The World Heavyweight Champion retains, and so does the WWE Champion, as in the elimination chamber I see the participants being.

Champion A vs. Number One Contender A vs. Random Guy A vs. Champion B vs. Number One Contender B vs. Random Guy B

The losers from tonight will obviously still be NOC. With the guys from A being from RAW, and the guys from SD! being B. Makes sense, but I don't know. This is one of those "see it to believe it" things. A lot of internet talk has been BS as of late. Even if this is from PWI, sounds sketchy.

Travis40

Okay, so Orton chooses what title he wants to go after the night after No Way Out? Orton vs. Cena at Mania is shaping up.

Reaction score
Honestly, I wish they would just ditch NWO. They should just use the time between RR and WM to build the WM feuds. Not throw together some random elimination chamber matches.

This man speaks wise words. I can't think of any good NWO's since they brought about the 12 PPV per year staple.

The Rated R CMStar

I guess this was just a typo. There will be two EC, one for the WHC and one for the WWE Title

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This is why I stopped going wrestlezone for their news

Actual pwinsider report.....

Aaron R. from Olympia, WA sent word that during Smackdown last night, a commercial was shown locally for the 2/15 No Way Out PPV. The commercial said that both the WWE Title and The World Championship will be defended In The Elimination Chamber.

It doesn't say at the same time. WZ just added the "at the same time" part in it. So two EC matches it is. I still say the brand that doesn't win the Rumble should have the EC match rather than both brands having one

Mr. Mat

Thw NWO PPV has been shit since 2004 Cenamark is right they should ditch it.

Airfixx

This man speaks wise words. I can't think of any good NWO's since they brought about the 12 PPV per year staple.

NWO2001 was well good...

Austin v HHH [3 stages of hell]
Rock v Angle [WWF title]

+ Eddie winning the title at NWO2004 made for a cool event too.

I'm with Cenafan... NWO is too 'big' to have between RR & WM and another 'golden' opportunity just cheapens the RR win.