No Way Out 01

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Quite frankly the best PPV I have ever seen. I have owned it for a few years now and seen it like 6 times and it never gets old. Such a sick ppv, imo its much better then WM17.

Big Show vs Raven was a solid hardcore match, alot of itnerferences it was fun to watch.

Jericho vs. Benoit vs. Eddie Guererro vs. X-Pac was nothing short of amazing. Just amazing wrestling in this match, seemed alot longer then 12 minutes because it was that damn good. Could not ask for anything more out of this match.

Stephanie vs. Trish was a sick womens match, one of the best I have ever seen. They got vicious and really showed the hatred they had for eachother.

HHH vs. Austin 3 stages of Hell....need I say more. Was a crazy match, best 3 stages of hell match I have ever seen. The build up for this match was insane.

Dudleys vs. Edge and Cristian vs. Bros of Destruction in a tables match was good. I would have liked if Rikishi and Haku didnt interfere but none the less it was a good match.

Rock vs Angle in such an amazing match. THeres nothing for me to say about it, it was just that damn good.

Only bad match vs Richards vs. Lawler.

Now WM17 had....

APA and Tazz vs. RTC bad
Jericho vs. Regal good
Kane vs. Raven vs. Big Show amazing
Eddie Gueerero vs. Test bad
Angle vs. Benoit good
Chyna vs. Ivory bad
Shane vs. Vince good
TLC amazing
gimmick battle royal humorous
Undertaker vs. HHH really good
Austin vs. Rock amazing

Its a close call but I think No Way Out 01 was a better PPV.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Truth nwo01 was an amazing ppv your absoloutly right man.Better than WM17??Close but no cigar.When you really think about it....every ppv in 01 was excellent

Truth

Reaction score
Not every one, but almost all of them. I really need to check out Backlash 2001 the card looks insane. As I continue to look at the cards for PPVs in 01 I see they had a great fued with Jericho and Regal, Benoit and Angle, and the great team of Austin and Undertaker. For some reason all I remember from 01 is the first 3 PPVs of the year and the Invasion. 2001 was one of the best years in wrestling history I would say.