No RAW Next Monday?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Miami sucks balls out side of that Raw crowd imo and that was down to the WM crowd.

Miami definitely sucks balls. It is made up of retired old people and illegal Cubans, none of whom care about wrestling or sports. Any time you see a Heat game the stands are always half filled, it's pathetic.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I would love to live in Miami though. And it being taped doesn't affect you Randy unless you read the spoilers. The show will be so much better than this weeks mainly because of the crowd.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
WWE Raw is touring europe this week and the taping of Raw will be held in London, England but it wont be live when it shows in the USA or England. But it should be a good show as the UK crowd really do make noise when WWE come over here. UK are gonna represent when the show airs woohoo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I would love to live in Miami though. And it being taped doesn't affect you Randy unless you read the spoilers. The show will be so much better than this weeks mainly because of the crowd.

I would not. I've been to Florida twice; can't stand the humidity.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It'll be a great night and I will be seriously disappointed if the UK crowd sucks.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
London = WHO ARE YA chants.

Poor ADR when he comes out.

HAHA I know I can just see it though after me and you have defended and stuck up for the UK crowds we get a bunch of donuts and suits attending who don't care.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Haha hell yeah it's because we go have a beer and then just same as at football get inventive and sarcastic and will rip and chant anything and everything if it's amusing.

Jeff Hardy

Jobber
Reaction score
It's gonna be awesome, I wanna see the continue of the Cena and Lesnar feud.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lesnar coming to the UK though?