No More Shark Boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1-power

Reaction score
rate the band week 2- slipknot

guns and roses came in with a 95 correct me if i am wrong

ok week 2 of 5 is now of my 5 weeks of rock this week it is...

SLIPKNOT
one of my fave bands

a great band but with NINE members and all are very good from there two dvd's two there four cds they are all legends form corey taylor a great all around maniac to joey jordinson(spelling) worlds greatest drummer, great songs like "sic" "duality" "wait and bleed" "spit it out" "left behind" and "my plague" so please rate i love this band i would rate it a 9.9/10 the closest i could get to 10

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I thought their first album was ok. I bought and listened to it a few times. Their second album in my opinion was garbage. I haven't bothered to listen to the third one yet. Don't think I will either, I don't even listen to the original stuff anymore.

4/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I personal think they are a bag of wank have no business being in the music industry 0/10

Slash

Reaction score
7/10 mainly because of the vol. 3 because it kicked so much ass. Stone Sour is good to with Corey ass the lead singer.

Soulpower

6/10...I used to love these guys but I feel that they regressed musically with each new album so I don't really are for them anymore.

the dark knight

F***in CSer . didnt i post a rate the band thing in the street fight? i requested that it moves here but no body did:( anyway:
5/10 for vermillion , wait n bleed and duality

Maloney

Reaction score
I rate them 7/10. Loose the freaky way they dress, and maybe that would go up a bit.

Ben

Reaction score
Shark Boy posted the following statement on his official website:

"I have officially requested and been granted my release from TNA Wrestling. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at TNA for giving me the opportunity to perform in front of their audience since the very early days of the company. Thanks especially to the great TNA fans who have given me their support throughout the past eight years... Now on to the next chapter!"

When was the last time this guy was even on TV, though he got released like 2 years ago. Either way though they kind of dropped the ball with him as he was a marketable character to a lot of the younger audience.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I really thought he was gone a few years ago too :lol: Don't see why he's been around as long as he has.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He appeared out of nowhere a couple of months back if I remember rightly too. After he just disappeared for like a year or so.