No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
wait so i didnt count for the numbers? lmfao

like did i have to join to count?

btw u needed 1 more lynch after that day. we cuda lynched barry. just needed the signal lol
Yeah, you didn't count for numbers. If you joined us it would have been all 5 of us vs mando/sky/juice/ck/barry

• Haha
Reactions: Ekkologix

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wait so i didnt count for the numbers? lmfao

like did i have to join to count?

btw u needed 1 more lynch after that day. we cuda lynched barry. just needed the signal lol
we have no idea what ur win con is of if u needed to be recruited. mb just let u join our chat. we knew u were mafia traitor after n3

Reactions: Ekkologix

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Turanga Leela and @Sky played extremely well. sky saved ur asses converting mando, we were killing him the next night or getting him lynched that day. Juice was SO CLOSE to solving. banger of a game

gg all
It's almost like people play well when they're not being shit on constantly by certain people :lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
curious to see what Ekko, Jeff and Pendex roles look like.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Anyways, hope you didn't take my comments to heart during the game Juice, you know I love ya :lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ouatblue5.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

3cff7defeb6dac32641488a561d8bffaf22793c5.pnj

You are Zelena, formerly known as the Wicked Witch of the West
Role(s): Traitor, Commuter, Godfather

"Yes, it's me. The Wicked Witch. I'm fabulous."

Zelena grows up in Oz, raised by a drunken woodsman after his wife passes away, who hates Zelena's magic. One day, the woodsman tells Zelena that she is adopted and calls her "wicked" due to her magical abilities, so Zelena leaves and goes to see the Wizard of Oz. The Wizard reveals that she has a sister named Regina who is being mentored in magic by a powerful sorcerer named Rumplestiltskin. The Wizard gives Zelena a pair of silver slippers which allows her to travel to the Enchanted Forest. There, she meets Rumplestiltskin, who discovers that Zelena is the daughter of Cora. Since it is foretold that the daughter of Cora will unleash the first Dark Curse, Rumplestiltskin begins training Zelena, who is confident that she will unleash the Dark Curse. However, Rumplestiltskin tells Zelena that in order to activate the Dark Curse, she needs the heart of the thing she loves most, and he believes that is him. Distraught, she tells him that she could have used the slippers to take Rumplestiltskin to a land without magic without needing to casting the curse, before angrily returning to Oz. Zelena is visited by Glinda, who invites her to join the Sisterhood of Witches as the Witch of the West. Zelena accepts, finally feeling like she belongs, until a cyclone carrying a house arrives, similar to how she came to Oz.

You are a Mafia Traitor.
You will be viewed as town if investigated by a Cop ability.

You have the following active abilities:

You may may twice per game commute, which makes you unable to be targeted by any night actions.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other factions are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
my role @Turanga Leela

i was the godfather, but i was outside the team and played like a survivor